CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pilot Suicide

Cuntybaws

Guest judgetwi

​For a rugger, golf & polo loving member of the Cheshire Set, you seem to know more about football than you let on. Any views on Millwall?

​I don't know why anyone bothers with this Spunkmonkey wanker. He pretends to be a Bible basher and a toff simply to provoke cunts into slagging him off. The sad fuck desperately needs attention and this is all he can think of........the same as that other shithead pretending to be a Mummy's boy and a pervert. Wankers the pair of them. As for fucking Millwall i will be there on Friday to see several nails driven into their relegation coffin. Now that's a bunch of cunts worth slagging off, trust me!:D

Guest Alfie Noakes

We constantly evole as a human beings and so does evil. 

The screwed up German pilot used the anti-terrorist cabin protection system to achieve his warped outcome successfully.Had the German been to a good English Public School then the outcome would have been remote.

A new system will be be unfurled and the cattle class travellers will feel safer

for a while.........

I went to both school systems and the most fucked up kids were at the fee paying school. Their pumped up self importance, arrogance and denial of facts placed before them beggars belief. The fee paying school produced more crooks and prisoners too. That is what happens when you indoctrinatte kids into beleiving in someone elses ancient imaginary friend,it fucks with their sense of reason.

On topic, the media storm over Clarkson has obscenely had more air time than the crash. Appalling BBC cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes

​I don't know why anyone bothers with this Spunkmonkey wanker. He pretends to be a Bible basher and a toff simply to provoke cunts into slagging him off. The sad fuck desperately needs attention and this is all he can think of........the same as that other shithead pretending to be a Mummy's boy and a pervert. Wankers the pair of them. As for fucking Millwall i will be there on Friday to see several nails driven into their relegation coffin. Now that's a bunch of cunts worth slagging off, trust me!:D

As a part time Brighton fan I agree wholeheartedly with your last sentence.

I went to both school systems and the most fucked up kids were at the fee paying school. Their pumped up self importance, arrogance and denial of facts placed before them beggars belief. The fee paying school produced more crooks and prisoners too. That is what happens when you indoctrinatte kids into beleiving in someone elses ancient imaginary friend,it fucks with their sense of reason.

On topic, the media storm over Clarkson has obscenely had more air time than the crash. Appalling BBC cunts.

Quite right. More wankers by volume are from public schools. Self-opinionated, white-collar criminals are bred in that system. 

Quite right. More wankers by volume are from public schools. Self-opinionated, white-collar criminals are bred in that system. 

And most of them with a hideous sense of self-entitlement. Come the revolution matey, they'll be up against wall and shot, mark my words.

And most of them with a hideous sense of self-entitlement. Come the revolution matey, they'll be up against wall and shot, mark my words.

​Come on thats a little bit strong, think it through, the strange sexual practices picked up at school when the lights went out keep the rent boys, S and M dungeon mistresses  and westminster pedo rings in business.  Without these schools turning out these well rounded folks whom will sit on the front benches and rule over us?

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Utter nonsense.

Statutes were at the ready to enable Prince William to marry a Catholic had he chosen to do so.Tony Blair only delayed becoming a Catholic not to avoid the political overtones but because he was still taking instruction. The Duke of Norfolk along with a large number of other members of the aristocracy are catholics. 20 % of pupils at Eton are now Catholic.

Catholicism is the original English Christian faith whether you like it or not and its accepted and thriving.

Your adolescent criticism of the faith displays

a deep rooted failure to grasp concepts and assimilate widely known facts.

i suspect that you are actually a small rodent. You certainly behave like one.

​"Facts"... always love that argument from the nutter brigades....

and as for 20% of eton boys being left-footers, I think you might find that's because they are all foreigners buying their kids future... fuckwit.

​A relative of mine put both daughters through private education, one became extremely introvert to a serious degree, the other, in their own words, they"created a monster that they now hate".... self-obsessed and self-entitled arrrogant bitch who treats her (asian) maid with as though she is a "non-person" her mother called her out in front of the maid and got told "fuck off, this is how they expect to be treated, they don't understand anything else"....

​"Facts"... always love that argument from the nutter brigades....

and as for 20% of eton boys being left-footers, I think you might find that's because they are all foreigners buying their kids future... fuckwit.

​A relative of mine put both daughters through private education, one became extremely introvert to a serious degree, the other, in their own words, they"created a monster that they now hate".... self-obsessed and self-entitled arrrogant bitch who treats her (asian) maid with as though she is a "non-person" her mother called her out in front of the maid and got told "fuck off, this is how they expect to be treated, they don't understand anything else"....

Its a pernicious form of education. Wrong on every level I can think of.

​Come on thats a little bit strong, think it through, the strange sexual practices picked up at school when the lights went out keep the rent boys, S and M dungeon mistresses  and westminster pedo rings in business.  Without these schools turning out these well rounded folks whom will sit on the front benches and rule over us?

We can wheel out the old bitch and her corgis. As effective.