CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The things people would never say.

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

I tried my best but he was just better than me on the day. No excuses, I wasn't injured, I got beat. Fuck it, let's get pissed and make a cunt of ourselves.

Andy Murray.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I have discovered the fundamental theory of matter/anti-matter imbalance and its interaction with local and cosmic gravitational time fields - Joey Essex

Guest DrCunt

Sorry mate, I'd really love to come to the Rugby World Cup Final with you, but unfortunately I've said I'll go to a pool party at Michael Barrymore's that night.

Guest Manila

Holocaust or Holohoax ?

israel is often the bad guy

American black people should put down the basketball and go to school, work hard

Women talk too much and rarely know anything

Guest Ahriman

Maybe would should actually practice what we preach for a change and take a substantial pay cut to show solidarity to the poor whom we are perpetually fucking into the dirt with a 60 carrot gold 18 inch strap on.

-Any M.P ever

Guest MikeD

I decided to attend this event purely by my own choice and it's ridiculous to suggest that I was told that I had to come.

Any member of the royal family.

Guest Gong Farmer

I fantasized about chucking my load up Katie Hopkins's waz last night, and some of it ended up in her hair and stuck her eye lids together such was the deluge. There I said it.

Guest deebom

"I'm fed up with the way this country is going to the dogs, I'm going to use my power and wealth to put the 'Great' back into Great Britain." 

The fucking Queen.

Edited by deebom
Moles.

Guest MikeD

I'm a huge tennis fan, I have been from an early age and regularly attend matches when time allows. In no way am I here purely because I was given a free ticket.

Any celebrity bastard at Wimbledon.