CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jazz's autobiography

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Bill Stickers

Maine primary school criticised for reading trans book to students

Parents were unhappy they weren't informed before the book 'I Am Jazz', about trans teenager Jazz Jennings, was read to their children

Guest judgetwi

I have been conned and i ain't fucking happy about it!! Normally i wouldn't dream of opening a thread with the Ponyshagger's name under it. I mean why would i want to read the musings of this sad attention seeking wanker pretending to be some sort of Mummy's Boy pervert and the predictable responses of the equally sad cunts delighted to find an easy target? But.....i was drawn in by the prospect of the Ponyshagger taking the piss out of that other loser, the Jizzmonster. Like a small nasty little boy i was delighting at the prospect of two dogs (or should i say "bitches") fighting. Well, i got what i deserved.....a complete and utter let down. More fool me. Hands up, i'm a muggy fucking cunt. By the way, what is all this notification bollocks? People quoting me i understand but what is all this "the Ponyshagger said this, the Ponyshagger nominated that?"  What the fuck do i care?

Guest Keith Lard

I have been conned and i ain't fucking happy about it!! Normally i wouldn't dream of opening a thread with the Ponyshagger's name under it. I mean why would i want to read the musings of this sad attention seeking wanker pretending to be some sort of Mummy's Boy pervert and the predictable responses of the equally sad cunts delighted to find an easy target? But.....i was drawn in by the prospect of the Ponyshagger taking the piss out of that other loser, the Jizzmonster. Like a small nasty little boy i was delighting at the prospect of two dogs (or should i say "bitches") fighting. Well, i got what i deserved.....a complete and utter let down. More fool me. Hands up, i'm a muggy fucking cunt. By the way, what is all this notification bollocks? People quoting me i understand but what is all this "the Ponyshagger said this, the Ponyshagger nominated that?"  What the fuck do i care?

​Do you want to suck my dick Judge?