CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ice Road Truckers

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

'Will cuntface make it over the mountain without crashing his truck and falling to his death in a fireball?'

Well, unless you're going to show one of them being killed on tv I'd say he will.

Used to quite like this but every episode is exactly the fucking same now.

Guest MikeD

I've warned you about all this TV shite before, Mike. Have you never seen "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"?

​That's not some new channel 4 show about poofs is it?

On some of these offerings there seems to be an unspoken agreement between viewer and the programme makers  that amounts to the glaring fact that  " So.. this is a load of contrived, sensationalised bullshit that might stimulate you for 30 minutes if your a fucking moron or your parents were brother and sister. It`s shit, you know it as do we, thanks for watching. " Fake as fuck like the wrestling, Lizard Lick Towing, Pawn Stars, Real Housewives and the awful Storage Wars and those fake bidding arguments coupled with the "burrring" auctioneer ( don`t fucking ask ).   

On some of these offerings there seems to be an unspoken agreement between viewer and the programme makers  that amounts to the glaring fact that  " So.. this is a load of contrived, sensationalised bullshit that might stimulate you for 30 minutes if your a fucking moron or your parents were brother and sister. It`s shit, you know it as do we, thanks for watching. " Fake as fuck like the wrestling, Lizard Lick Towing, Pawn Stars, Real Housewives and the awful Storage Wars and those fake bidding arguments coupled with the "burrring" auctioneer ( don`t fucking ask ).   

Gold divers, Gold divers under the ice, duck dynasty, fish tank kings, all those shit crab fishing wankers, watched them all, but even I draw the line at "the drop"

Guest MikeD

​Lizard Lick Towing. The result of shagging your own family members.

I watched a documentary about a black bloke selling coke, it was called "chocolate and the charlie factory