CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Andy Townsend

Cuntybaws

4590712692.jpg

A spouter of uninformed, tedious, driveling monotone cliches, and a potato-faced, plastic paddy, know nothing gobshite to boot!

When Mrs Baws ventures a comment on televised football it is generally confined to "Nice arse!" or "Why don't your team just sign Messi and then they might win a game?" but even she has recognised Townsend for the cunt he is and made me turn the sound off.

Apparently ITV aren't renewing his contract after the end of this season. The only mystery is how it took them 15 fucking years to rumble the coma-inducing cunt.

Guest Fatty

Wasn't he one of those cockney cunts who once played for Ireland after he showed he qualified by knowing how to spell fucking Ireland?

​surely that would over qualify him 

Guest judgetwi

I'm sorry Mr. Bores but Andy is the son of Don Townsend who played 249 times for the mighty Addicks and , therefore, cannot possibly be a cunt. In fact, anybody who nominates him as such is the cunt of all cunts. It's a tribal thing you see. As a primitive aboriginal running around in a skirt i'm sure you understand. Cunt.:)

Guest judgetwi

"Do"

Please use correct grammar.

Idiom or colloquialism? You're not sure are you?

​Well i'm not fucking sure either Mr. Poshboy. It's certainly not an idiom. I suppose , technically, you could call it a colloquialism. However, i would have thought an educated man like yourself would dismiss it as an Americanism, a simple error in conjugating the verb which our transatlantic cousins are very fond of. You are a spastic. Now that's an idiom, unless......er........you really are a spastic, in which case it is a noun. But then that word is no longer in general use so what do we do now? Language is a fascinating thing don't you agree Mr. Poshboy? It changes over time and varies between cultures and sub-cultures. Speaking as one posh cunt to another i would appreciate your thoughts on this matter you fucking wanker.   

Guest Bill Stickers

Your idea of "posh" and mine may differ........

​Your idea of posh is buying a pack of 10 embassy, rather than smoking dog-ends off the floor, so fuck off.

I'm sorry Mr. Bores but Andy is the son of Don Townsend who played 249 times for the mighty Addicks and , therefore, cannot possibly be a cunt. In fact, anybody who nominates him as such is the cunt of all cunts. It's a tribal thing you see. As a primitive aboriginal running around in a skirt i'm sure you understand. Cunt.:)

​And there you have it children, in a nutshell, this is why we have wars. ;)

No slur on the mighty Don, I'm sure he didn't intend his offspring to be a cunt. That Alois Schicklgruber was a lovely bloke too by all accounts, and can hardly be held accountable for one dodgy sperm.

Guest judgetwi

​And there you have it children, in a nutshell, this is why we have wars. ;)

No slur on the mighty Don, I'm sure he didn't intend his offspring to be a cunt. That Alois Schicklgruber was a lovely bloke too by all accounts, and can hardly be held accountablearrow-10x10.png for one dodgy sperm.

​Well actually Hitler Snr. was a violent drunk and notorious domestic bully. I know this is fairly normal behaviour amongst the male population of God's Own Country but it probably had profound effects on the young Adolf. That would explain his teetotalism, fondness for animals and children and general love of humanity..........erm.........ok, you might have a point.

Guest judgetwi

Your idea of "posh" and mine may differ........

​Well it's hardly your fault that your parents could only afford a minor Public School. Stop beating yourself up Mr.Poshboy.