CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Self Appointed Traffic Police

Ape™️

Yes, you utter wanker, I know that there is a 50mph speed restriction through these motorway roadworks, but it's not up to you to drive at 50.000mph in the outside lane, like some kind of safety car. It's my license and my choice if I want to boot it; I'll take my chances. Move your self-righteous arse out of my way and fuck off, you stupid cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja

50?

I normally do 45 in the outside lane in a 50 zone to fuck people off...... just enough under the limit to prevent undertakers daring to do it and get caught...

....think of it as revenge for every time I've been in a hurry and some cunt slows me up...

I normally do 45 in the outside lane in a 50 zone to fuck people off...... just enough under the limit to prevent undertakers daring to do it and get caught...

....think of it as revenge for every time I've been in a hurry and some cunt slows me up...

​That's the motoring equivalent of blowing some bloke in a Turkish bath house to get back at your wife for ogling Daniel Craig in Speedos. You're really starting to worry me, Ding!

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

​That's the motoring equivalent of blowing some bloke in a Turkish bath house to get back at your wife for ogling Daniel Craig in Speedos. You're really starting to worry me, Ding!

​Thats some imagination you have there Bawsy.

Guest DingTheRioja

I'll have you know Mrs D don't fancy that cunt one bit.... and he used to have a house round here a few years back and went in the local....

Apparently a decent normal bloke, most people in the pub just treated him as "that bloke from over the road" not Daniel "Mr Bond" Craig.... it was his quiet hidey hole until some cunts with cameras found out... and no.. that wasn't me with the 750mm telephoto... might have been Cunty, but not me...