CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

call me dave

Eddie

But I did have a lump in my throat earlier today and I thought of you!

Same here Gobby, Franks gone down on that many diseased Thai ladyboys he's got a classic case of Michael Douglas esophageal cancer. 

Edited by Decimus
  • Like 1

​Good evening Frank, nice to see you've put your get out of jail free card to use. Not tonight I'm afraid, I'm just on my way out. But I did have a lump in my throat earlier today and I thought of you!

... probably some dried up old potato-chips stuck in your gob from the night before... you dirty whore. I won't ask again. 

Guest judgetwi

Your equally impressive online persona of being an absolutely humourless and witless cunt must also mean your just as much of a tosser in real life.

​It's impossible to be precise about these matters but what  you call  "humour"  probably died in me somewhere around my 14th birthday. That was a long time ago and i have no reason to expect any revival of those days. Would i be wrong in suspecting that you have the box set  of the Carry On films? Are you being served? Benny Hill? Dick Emery? Les Dawson? Just a shot in the dark.:)

Guest nobgobbler

... probably some dried up old potato-chips stuck in your gob from the night before... you dirty whore. I won't ask again. 

Aldi's finest! And we both know you will, you're such a tease.

​It's impossible to be precise about these matters but what  you call  "humour"  probably died in me somewhere around my 14th birthday. That was a long time ago and i have no reason to expect any revival of those days. Would i be wrong in suspecting that you have the box set  of the Carry On films? Are you being served? Benny Hill? Dick Emery? Les Dawson? Just a shot in the dark.:)

You would indeed be wrong, as you have been on so many other occasions. With your backward, blinkered 1950's view of British society, I would have imagined that such examples of dinosaur comedy would be right up your street. You can't beat a bit of casual homophobia for a chuckle, eh Judgey?  Now, as your old gran used to say, fuck off Judge, you're boring me you attention seeking little cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes

I fucking love Carry on films. The early black and white ones are genius.

Agreed, but very much of their time. Still, it was music hall transferred to the screen and the jokes were old then. But funny, all the same.

Charles Hawtree was a cunt.