CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

call me dave

Eddie

Theft is illegal.

Idiot.

Have you got a busy morning planned cuntape? I'm guessing you were awoken by the seagulls converging outside your bedsit window in Rhyl, feasting on leftover Rustler wrappers that you've carelessly thrown out of the window. No doubt you're already on your fourth can of diamond white and you've already giddily started fantasising about a life in Knutsford. Later on it'll be a trip to the job centre, wearing your best tesco two stripe finery, stinking of booze and despair, you'll no doubt be sanctioned for cuntish behaviour. Finally after stocking up on Iceland's finest frozen doner kebabs, it'll be back to the bedsit. You'll spend the rest of your day reading the copy of Horse and Hounds you found in a public toilet, blocking up your favourite glory hole, and then you'll post some of the readers stories on here, claiming them as your own. You'll continue to do this until the ten minute freeview on the adult channel commences. Then you'll spend 9:30 mins trying to coax your maggot to an erection, and 30 seconds finally admitting to yourself that the only thing that has ever got it going was the well oiled, meaty male behemoth you met at said glory hole earlier in the day. 

• Like 4

Guest nobgobbler

Have you got a busy morning planned cuntape? I'm guessing you were awoken by the seagulls converging outside your bedsit window in Rhyl, feasting on leftover Rustler wrappers that you've carelessly thrown out of the window. No doubt you're already on your fourth can of diamond white and you've already giddily started fantasising about a life in Knutsford. Later on it'll be a trip to the job centre, wearing your best tesco two stripe finery, stinking of booze and despair, you'll no doubt be sanctioned for cuntish behaviour. Finally after stocking up on Iceland's finest frozen doner kebabs, it'll be back to the bedsit. You'll spend the rest of your day reading the copy of Horse and Hounds you found in a public toilet, blocking up your favourite glory hole, and then you'll post some of the readers stories on here, claiming them as your own. You'll continue to do this until the ten minute freeview on the adult channel commences. Then you'll spend 9:30 mins trying to coax your maggot to an erection, and 30 seconds finally admitting to yourself that the only thing that has ever got it going was the well oiled, meaty male behemoth you met at said glory hole earlier in the day. 

Excellent profile there Dec. I had him down as a Blackpool dweller, shovelling horse shit on the promenade as part of his community service by day, and skulking under north pier, muttering to himself, with a bottle of meths come nightfall. 

Guest nobgobbler

How's our resident gay nightclub cloakroom attendant getting on ?

Work later eh luv ?

lol lol.

You're nearly right there Cumchimp. I do work in a nightclub, but as the business owner and I have staff to tend the cloakrooms. Actually I think we have a vacancy for a bog cleaner if you fancy earning a crust, or a deep fried cod roe. But no, you wouldn't pass the entrance exam.

Oh, and ​don't call me luv. That privilege is reserved for Mr Gobbler, and Frank, and pretty much everybody else really.

More perverse self analysis.....and very oikish...

Fuck me Spunky, you're resorting to the old "I know you are, you said you are but what am I?" routine?  Only children and the mentally deficient would find this to be a witty response. Then again, now you've been outed as a dole claiming pikey scouser, exiled to Rhyl due to undisclosed socially unacceptable practices, your pitifully poor attempts at back and forth banter are suddenly starting to make sense.

Edited by Decimus

Guest Bill Stickers

Fuck me Spunky, you're resorting to the old "I know you are, you said you are but what am I?" routine?  Only children and the mentally deficient would find this to be a witty response. Then again, now you've been outed as a dole claiming pikey scouser, exiled to Rhyl due to undisclosed socially unacceptable practices, your pitifully poor attempts at back and forth banter are suddenly starting to make sense.

​This is PunkApe breaking up with his missus

Guest DingTheRioja

.................. your pitifully poor attempts at back and forth banter are suddenly starting to make sense.

Decimus, either stop taking and drinking whatever it is you are ... or start taking them again if you stopped..

..If punkers make sense then you're well fucked...

Guest judgetwi

and those who have a positive opinion on the subject won't be branded racist.

​An excellent point Mr. Poshboy. I have been trying to explain this political conjuring trick to these proles over and over again but, alas, i have to report that i have failed miserably. Perhaps a man of your superior education and erudition can make a better fist of it? If you forgive my impertinence may i make a suggestion? ..........imagine you are trying to explain it to your servants. I look forward to your exposition sir.

Guest judgetwi

Have you got a busy morning planned cuntape? I'm guessing you were awoken by the seagulls converging outside your bedsit window in Rhyl, feasting on leftover Rustler wrappers that you've carelessly thrown out of the window. No doubt you're already on your fourth can of diamond white and you've already giddily started fantasising about a life in Knutsford. Later on it'll be a trip to the job centre, wearing your best tescoarrow-10x10.png two stripe finery, stinking of booze and despair, you'll no doubt be sanctioned for cuntish behaviour. Finally after stocking up on Iceland's finest frozen doner kebabs, it'll be back to the bedsit. You'll spend the rest of your day reading the copy of Horse and Hounds you found in a public toilet, blocking up your favourite glory hole, and then you'll post some of the readers stories on here, claiming them as your own. You'll continue to do this until the ten minute freeview on the adult channel commences. Then you'll spend 9:30 mins trying to coax your maggot to an erection, and 30 seconds finally admitting to yourself that the only thing that has ever got it going was the well oiled, meaty male behemoth you met at said glory hole earlier in the day. 

​That's quite a vivid imagination you've got there. It's almost like you've the life yourself. Uncanny.

​That's quite a vivid imagination you've got there. It's almost like you've the life yourself. Uncanny.

Shit, you've rumbled me, not much gets past you does it? By your theory JK Rowling actually practices witchcraft and Anthony Hopkins convincing portrayal as a cannibalistic serial killer must surely mean his fridge is full of human feet. 

Your equally impressive online persona of being an absolutely humourless and witless cunt must also mean your just as much of a tosser in real life.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

​They still do Diamond White ? Fuck me. Weekend sorted.

​You cunts don't drink it as its for the more discerning palate. A few Diamies to warm up before getting fucked into a few Tanquaray's.

​You cunts don't drink it as its for the more discerning palate. A few Diamies to warm up before getting fucked into a few Tanquaray's.

Glad to see your back to normal Jackers after that fucking diabolical stunt you pulled a while back by giving up the sauce.

Guest JackoTC

Glad to see your back to normal Jackers after that fucking diabolical stunt you pulled a while back by giving up the sauce.

​Why thank you Deco. I am however, only getting on it at weekends. But apparently that's worse for a chap like me. According to Radio 4 yesterday, I'd be better to drink in moderation all week, rather than gargling down 40 or 50 units over the weekend. I wish the cunts would make their minds up. Next they'll be telling me to smoke 60 nourishing Embassy number one on a Saturday and go without all fucking week. 

You're nearly right there Cumchimp. I do work in a nightclub, but as the business owner and I have staff to tend the cloakrooms. Actually I think we have a vacancy for a bog cleaner if you fancy earning a crust, or a deep fried cod roe. But no, you wouldn't pass the entrance exam.

Oh, and ​don't call me luv. That privilege is reserved for Mr Gobbler, and Frank, and pretty much everybody else really.

Is Mr G about this evening, Gobbie? I need a face that needs a fucking. I've got nibbles... 

Guest nobgobbler

Is Mr G about this evening, Gobbie? I need a face that needs a fucking. I've got nibbles... 

​Good evening Frank, nice to see you've put your get out of jail free card to use. Not tonight I'm afraid, I'm just on my way out. But I did have a lump in my throat earlier today and I thought of you!