CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amanda Holden

Decimus

Guest Bill Stickers

​Not started yet,my vitriol was due to opening a letter from HMRC fining me £100 for a late return,give me a couple of hours to top up on grog and i'll really let the bitch 'ave it

​No doubt after replying to the letter in unintelligble scrawl, you downed a few more 2 litre bottles of white cider, jumped in your Nova and cruised round the local market town square, with DJ Hype coming out the sub woofer.

Guest DingTheRioja

​Not started yet,my vitriol was due to opening a letter from HMRC fining me £100 for a late return,give me a couple of hours to top up on grog and i'll really let the bitch 'ave it

​don't worry, there is a whole fucking list of legitimate excuses the HMRC have published and they will let you off the £100... they can't be arsed with the admin so are letting almost any shitty excuse pass muster...

​nearly right you sanctimonious fucker,Comprehensive education under achiever,couple of bottles of shiraz,hop into the volvo,tear up the village green with Joe Bonamassa cranked up to 11 and yelling "fuck off!" at the local wildlife,standard night out in rural Norfolk 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I know it sounds petty but my strict selection process forbids me from venturing anywhere near where Les Dennis's cock has been. I'd rather scrub my cock with an empty salt'n'vinegar crisp packet.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Be that as it may, with all said, would you still slip it one?

I've considered your question over the last month and I am pleased to report that my answer would be YES. However I would insist on the lights off.

Guest DingTheRioja

..................... I'd rather scrub my cock with an empty salt'n'vinegar crisp packet.

Is that where the phrase "vinegar strokes" comes from then?

Guest Bill Stickers

Sorry Matey, I came along before the era of fire and iron.

Ah, so a doc leaf slipped off your dad's jebend before he spaffed his beans then. Nightmare!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Sorry Matey, I came along before the era of fire and iron.

Some things are timeless.  Just as there were cave paintings depicting hard core sex acts, we now have the internet.