CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amanda Holden

Decimus

Firstly she's a cunt for letting Les Dennis bang her mercilessly for years, heaving on top of her whilst gurning out his best Mavis from corrie impersonation. Secondly, she's a cunt for her attempts at empathy on Britains got cunts (talent). It's almost painful watching her try to squeeze a tear out of her heavily botoxed face as a daschund with a former crack addiction plays the harmonica and declares he's doing it for his under priviledged mixed breed puppies. And thirdly she's a cunt because of her constant flaunting of her embalmed, plastic, thoroughly fucking past it body. Put it away you absolutely disgusting, wizened old fucking tart. 

• Like 3

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Firstly she's a cunt for letting Les Dennis bang her mercilessly for years, heaving on top of her whilst gurning out his best Mavis from corrie impersonation. Secondly, she's a cunt for her attempts at empathy on Britains got cunts (talent). It's almost painful watching her try to squeeze a tear out of her heavily botoxed face as a daschund with a former crack addiction plays the harmonica and declares he's doing it for his under priviledged mixed breed puppies. And thirdly she's a cunt because of her constant flaunting of her embalmed, plastic, thoroughly fucking past it body. Put it away you absolutely disgusting, wizened old fucking tart. 

Not to mention dressing her prepubescent daughter like a prostitute and posting pictures on twitter then blaming everything from her husband to women's problems when she got called every name under the sun.

What I also found particularly despicable was the way she was in front of tv cameras faster than her knickers dropping for Neil Morrissey touting for sympathy when it was revealed that her sister happened to be in Nepal during the earthquake despite the fact that it had already been established that she wasn't injured. 

Holden is an Olympic class slag and with a bit of luck agiest tv producers will start ostracising her so I don't have to see her annoying mug on my telly anymore.

​Be that as it may, with all said, would you still slip it one?

​the boat race is all you see  ..... try to imagine all the sags , folds, and creases the posh chop shop surgeon has tucked away in her arse crack ..... slip it one ? ... no way jose ... it'll be like hunt the minge.

Guest Fatty

​I for one would smash her back doors to pieces

Dec, let me first say that great minds think alike, after seeing this sperm herder's face on a fucking yoghurt advert earlier, I genuinely thought to come back home and make her my first nom in a while, but you beat me to it you cheeky fucker.

Secondly, this attention-munching fuckbag has literally zero talent. She is famous for sucking a gameshow host's dick and nothing more. I hear people saying that she wouldn't have got anywhere without her looks, which makes me question exactly what is considered attractive these days. 

• Like 2

Guest MikeD

​It's subtle but I'm guessing you're not a fan.

Guest Bill Stickers

​i fucking despise her, but would still leave my wife and kids in a second if Amanda would have me.

​I'm already out of likes for the day, which is a fucking unsurpassed tragedy.

Guest Even bigger cunt.

What  the fuck is it exactly famous for apart from marrying that twat Led Dennis and arse fucking Neil Morrisey she got to be in the running to be be queen of Cunts next to the other queen Cunt Victoria Beckham. If I remember the stupid cunt once said she felt she was a gay man trapped in a woman's body, well she does like flashing her arse quite often.If this talentless cunt ever released autobiography book it would be called how I fucked my way to the top by taking it up my arse nothing more than a media whore talentless cunt..

Edited by Even bigger cunt.

Guest cuntcrapper

Po faced, fuck all, gnat brained biddy bitch squarker. What a bunch of cunts young people are today to be inspired by such a waste of oxygen...

Guest nobgobbler

Ive got plenty of likes u can have. Do u want to borrow some?

​Cuntcrapper's got a massive hoard of them in his shed. He hates every fucking thing:D

Guest DingTheRioja

​i fucking despise her, but would still leave my wife and kids in a second if Amanda would have me.

​I don't have any kids, still.....

......, which makes me question exactly what is considered attractive to a shithead, old-fart, never-was-been, talentless sidekick like Les Dennis these days. 

​you need to qualify that statement with my addition in red...

Shes a fucking minger,hate her cum stained face with a passion.If she was on all fours in front of me now the only thing 9" long i'd give her is a size 9 Doc Marten boot right in the snatch,although I'd probably lose my whole fucking leg in her saggy old clowns pocket.Wouldn,t piss on the cum bucket if she was on fire.Dog rough publicity whore!

• Like 1

Shes a fucking minger,hate her cum stained face with a passion.If she was on all fours in front of me now the only thing 9" long i'd give her is a size 9 Doc Marten boot right in the snatch,although I'd probably lose my whole fucking leg in her saggy old clowns pocket.Wouldn,t piss on the cum bucket if she was on fire.Dog rough publicity whore!

what neil said ....... again and again and again.

she's the type who would stride over the body of a dying child if it led to another career move.

also i would pay good money to see the chat show where someone walks on with a bucket of pig shit and tramps puke and throws it all over the bastarding slag.

Edited by colonelkurtz

Guest Bill Stickers

​Here he is!

Fuck me Neil, already on the third plastic bottle of Frosty Jack's I take it?

​Here he is!

He's a fellow Norfolkite, but he aint local. Sick him, Bill, sick the outlander, before midsummers eve gets here and me and my posse wicker man him.

​Here he is!

​Not started yet,my vitriol was due to opening a letter from HMRC fining me £100 for a late return,give me a couple of hours to top up on grog and i'll really let the bitch 'ave it

He's a fellow Norfolkite, but he aint local. Sick him, Bill, sick the outlander, before midsummers eve gets here and me and my posse wicker man him.

​Not as sick as the bloke that wrote city's favourite match day song,seriously Decimus,you must feel fucking stupid singing that pile 'o shite?.........."Kick it off,throw it in,have a little scrimmage,keep it low, splendid rush,bravo win or die".What the fuck was he on bor?