CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chav Speak

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Do chavs have a secret fucking language or have I been in a coma for the last 10 years? Yesterday I heard one of the cunts refer to a gang of kids as being a bunch of "nuggets". I immediately dismissed the notion that the mcdonalds muncher meant gold nuggets or even chicken nuggets. So I googled it and the only other reference I could find for nugget(ting) was some kid's backpack being emptied and turned inside out. What the fuck they mean by nuggets remains a mystery. I object to having to learn a new language at my time of life. Talk proper English like wot I do you bunch of cunts. Better still, fuck off somewhere far away so I don't have to listen to it.

Get weird on them back!

Some wannabee gangster comes on, giving it the whole Yardie Gang member number (despite being white as a sheet and a card-carrying Trustafarian), give it:

"I bite my thumb at you Sir! What ho, you cutpurse! You scallywag, You churl!"

Yeah! Thug life That , Tupac Hamilton-Dalrymple!

Guest Snatch

You'll find thick inbred fuckwits can't get a grip on normal language. Even if you could understand them it wouldn't be of any interest to any normal thinking person.

Guest nobgobbler

I kid you not. Two 13 year old chavs pushing prams round the market: When does your Steve gerrowt? ..... Six weeyuks. Giz a fag ..... I ant go no bastud fags. Your kid fuckin stinks ..... O yer, ee's shit agen ant ya? ..... As ee said iz ferst werds yet? ..... Yerr .... Wots that then? .... Dib dib dog shit. 

I guess that's what you end up with when chavs shag nuggets.

Guest DingTheRioja

Trouble is.. I'm sure nugget is from Doncaster or Rotherham somewhere... something to do with coal mining and digging out a nugget of dirt instead of coal.. "yer a fuckin useless nugget you"

Guest cuntcrapper

Most of them insist on moronic interrogatives at the end of every sentence, 'cliche speak' is all they understand. These useless eaters are the maggots, devouring the body of this country from the inside out - like all maggots...

Edited by cuntcrapper

Guest DingTheRioja

​Itz even werse where I iz in Weybridge, all those under de age of 5, tell us to pleeze fuck awf, as if dey fink its polight. Onistlee, de yoof of today aint got wot it taykes to uze dem manners, innit. It will be ixkuze me you Cunt, next, the way fings is prigessing darn this way in Surrey. 

​Fook me.. that must have taken twice as long as one of those famous graphics....

Guest nobgobbler

You should hear the cunts in this here London. Everyone under the age of 30 has that stupid rude boy twang, it's fucking annoying. Get me blud?

​Utterly cringeworthy.

Guest nobgobbler

Most of them insist on moronic interrogatives at the end of every sentence, 'cliche speak' is all they understand. These useless eaters are the maggots, devouring the body of this country from the inside out - like all maggots...

​It's definitely an inside job, Crapper.

Guest nobgobbler

It's the White kids that talk like they were born in Jamaica that yank my fuckin chain,wigger speak I think they call it.

​They are allowed to say wigger?!!

Guest DingTheRioja

​They are allowed to say wigger?!!

​yep, cos they're white, you can say anything you want about whites and it doesn't count... apparently you can't be racist towards white people...

​yep, cos they're white, you can say anything you want about whites and it doesn't count... apparently you can't be racist towards white people...

I get bollocked for saying this all the time, but apparently what sways it into the political correctness box is "white privilege". White people should feel privileged to be born in the countries they were born in, and should therefore feel guilt and shame that blacks don't get treated in the same way they do because of it.

I think this rings true in the states. Look at how mental their fucking police are going at the minute. But it's spreading here like wildfire, in a place where I feel we are more than welcoming of other races/cultures, and I'll be fucked if I'm going to feel guilty about it. Same goes for gender/sexuality. Feminazi tumblr bullshit is heading here like a fucking tidal wave. I never thought I'd ever have to feel ashamed to be a white, straight male in England. But apparently I should.

• Like 1

I get bollocked for saying this all the time, but apparently what sways it into the political correctness box is "white privilege". White people should feel privileged to be born in the countries they were born in, and should therefore feel guilt and shame that blacks don't get treated in the same way they do because of it.

I think this rings true in the states. Look at how mental their fucking police are going at the minute. But it's spreading here like wildfire, in a place where I feel we are more than welcoming of other races/cultures, and I'll be fucked if I'm going to feel guilty about it. Same goes for gender/sexuality. Feminazi tumblr bullshit is heading here like a fucking tidal wave. I never thought I'd ever have to feel ashamed to be a white, straight male in England. But apparently I should.

What I can't get my head round is the fact that we have a predominantly white, straight and male executive, legislature and judiciary. This has been the case since the year dot. Yet progressively throughout the years, our very own demographic has tried to emasculate us, and by extension themselves. You can be violent, sexist, and racist to a white man. Sometimes it's even portrayed in a comedic light by the media. Just look at adverts, how many times is it that the man is made to look thick as shit whilst the woman rolls her eyes and plays the condescending hero. You've got all female electoral shortlists, quotas for minorities and disabilities in the job market. What do we get? Fuck all except fucked over in divorce courts and made to feel that we can't do or say what we want, because we have to be "sensitive" and show a feminine side. And this is all happening because our own demographic not only let's it, but encourages it. Well fuck them, I've got a pasty white cock and I'm not ashamed about it... Although it could do with being a little bigger...

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

I never thought I'd ever have to feel ashamed to be a white, straight male in England. But apparently I should.

"....because you're evil, you're a fucking evil nazi, you and your type are responsible for everything that is wrong in the world, you opress wimmin, you opress wimmin in comfortable shoes, you opress men who mince, you opress people of other religions, you opress ethnic minorities, you opress terrorists, you opress gingers, you opress that twat down the road who annoys everyone, you opress me, but most of all you opress yourself with your EVIL, nasty NAZI, racist, homophobic, intolerant, white, prejudiced, imperialist, anglo-saxon evil nastiness... and you smell.. Nazi...!!.."