CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

30 stone motorist who caused jogger's death after jumping red light begs to be spared prison

Guest Bill Stickers

Maybe I took a dislike to her. Trust me, I'm equally prejudice to any minority at any given moment depending on how much of a cunt they are. 

She is a cunt. So fuck off

Edited by Gurt
cunt missed

Guest Snatch

Gurt, like you I'm not a massive fan of Cambers. Mainly because she thinks that Jazz is hugely entertaining, whereas I think he should be smeared in chum and tossed over the side of a boat in a faulty shark cage. But tasteless cunt that she unashamedly and undoubtedly is, all this anti gypsy rhetoric doesn't sit well with me. Change the fucking record, you're not at a Nuremberg reenactment rally, you depraved cunt.

Agree with you Deci although I think Gypers is ok.

All this anti Gypers doesn't sit well with me either and she is after all our Gypo.

Gurt, your endless one-line drivel is starting to do more than just irritate me. I think your presence here is giving me cock hives.

Please fuck off back to the hole from whence you came you warbling urchin. 20 posts in and you think your billy big bollocks with your 10 likes.

Cunt.

Oooh Bill, you're so rugged! My hero (flutters eye lashes)

I'm no Sherlock but I feel Gurt is anything but a new cunt,for someone to come crashing in here so opinionated and rather full of himself seemingly very well 'up' on some long term members strengths/weaknesses I reckon hes a previous cunt in disguise.By the way,anyone heard from Jazz lately?

I'm no Sherlock but I feel Gurt is anything but a new cunt,for someone to come crashing in here so opinionated and rather full of himself seemingly very well 'up' on some long term members strengths/weaknesses I reckon hes a previous cunt in disguise.By the way,anyone heard from Jazz lately?

in no way am anything to do with that utter prick. Thought this place was for cunts? I am a cunt, just a new one here

Jazz is a dribbling fucking wank tassel and you have to doubt the sanity of anyone who finds him even remotely amusing, but it's a bit condescending to rush to the defence of this eyelash fluttering strumpet just because you think she might have a plump pair of tits. Any gypsy worth her salt can stick up for herself. The cunts are lethal with a small blade at close quarters.

You haven't seen what I can do with a ladle!

Guest DingTheRioja

You haven't seen what I can do with a ladle!

the Preparation H still hasn't taken full effect, I've taken to smearing a full tube of Ibuprofen gel on every night until it kicks in...

Now.. can anyone tell me what film this was cos I can't fucking remember for the life of me... the quote is..

Removed

QUOTE!! ok. its a fucking quote.. just along the lines of Cambers being "our gypo"....

Edited by DingTheRioja
Can't find the "quote"

Guest DingTheRioja

the Preparation H still hasn't taken full effect, I've taken to smearing a full tube of Ibuprofen gel on every night until it kicks in...

Now.. can anyone tell me what film this was cos I can't fucking remember for the life of me... the quote is..

Removed

QUOTE!! ok. its a fucking quote.. just along the lines of Cambers being "our gypo"....

Neither can I, that's why I asked if anyone else knew it.. the PC wanker brigade remove this quote from most film sites because they are PC wankers, despite the fact that they are still allowed to produce films with this language in, "because it's reality", so why we can't have it on websites that quote films I'll never fucking know....

Guest DingTheRioja

Joe Landsdale, it's in one of his books based on 'murrican "Football" in the 60's and Civil Rights.... based on a real coach who said this about a player... so I'm not saying it for the sake of it, it's now in 'murrican "folk lore".. as its often said about Obama and Tiger Woods etc...