CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

30 stone motorist who caused jogger's death after jumping red light begs to be spared prison

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Surely a front-running contender for Cunt of the Year?

A 30-STONE motorist who caused the death of a jogger claims she is too fat to be sent to jail. Unemployed Linda Ann Jenns mowed down 45-year-old Paul Stinton in her white Ford Kuga after jumping a red light: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/im-fat-go-jail-30-5888507

No doubt she's too much of a fucking lard arse to get a job either. The best use for her would be to use her blubber to heat Kent for a couple of years at Dungeness Power Station.

Surely a front-running contender for Cunt of the Year?

A 30-STONE motorist who caused the death of a jogger claims she is too fat to be sent to jail. Unemployed Linda Ann Jenns mowed down 45-year-old Paul Stinton in her white Ford Kuga after jumping a red light: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/im-fat-go-jail-30-5888507

No doubt she's too much of a fucking lard arse to get a job either. The best use for her would be to use her blubber to heat Kent for a couple of years at Dungeness Power Station.

All fatties hate joggers 

• Like 2

If they were Mars Bars the fat cunt would love to be behind them,Put the lard arse away and feed her 500 calories a day until she A,loses some weight and rejoins the human race B,hangs her fucking self C,eats her fucking way out.

• Like 3

Guest Bill Stickers

If they were Mars Bars the fat cunt would love to be behind them,Put the lard arse away and feed her 500 calories a day until she A,loses some weight and rejoins the human race B,hangs her fucking self C,eats her fucking way out.

​Judging by your pent up levels of testosterone, I assume wanking over this bint was one bridge too far?

Was it at least a valiant effort, or was it more like watching an OAP pull some old hose pipe out of a bramble hedge?

Guest DingTheRioja

I'd spare her from going to jail, I wouldn't send her down, but put the fucker down, by the vet.

Not sure about the Dungeness bit though, probably cost more in deisel to get her there than the fuel we'd get from her arse...

Guest Bill Stickers

I'd spare her from going to jail, I wouldn't send her down, but put the fucker down, by the vet.

Not sure about the Dungeness bit though, probably cost more in deisel to get her there than the fuel we'd get from her arse...

​I disagree. Her shit would be so combustible, you'd just need to hook a pipe from her arse to the fuel tank and you'd get her to Lerwick power station and back for free!

​I disagree. Her shit would be so combustible, you'd just need to hook a pipe from her arse to the fuel tank and you'd get her to Lerwick power station and back for free!

I'm ​impressed dings and bill ...  some fairly complex calcs going on here .... as Keats once said ... there ain't half been some clever bastards

​Judging by your pent up levels of testosterone, I assume wanking over this bint was one bridge too far?

Was it at least a valiant effort, or was it more like watching an OAP pull some old hose pipe out of a bramble hedge?

​Fucking hell!,Have I really portrayed myself as some over sexed,sleazy,king of the art of wanking type who walks around all day with a permanent boner? ....

Oh well......If the cap fits

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

He Barrister said,

"She is a person for whom a prison sentence would be extraordinarily difficult and I don't think I exaggerate when I say she might not get through it."

He's not wrong. They'd need to widen the doors first.

Guest DingTheRioja

He Barrister said,

"She is a person for whom a prison sentence would be extraordinarily difficult and I don't think I exaggerate when I say she might not get through it."

He's not wrong. They'd need to widen the doors first.

​"she might not get through it"

..lets hope its only a 7-day wonder then... better for all concerned...

As for dungeness.. if she's still consuming enough to produce industrial quantities of methane, are you sure she's dead?

.......or is that just residual bloat as you get from all corpses?

Guest DingTheRioja

Yet another thinly disguised (geddit?) nomination of fat bastards. These fat lazy cunts love an easy target.

Oh fuck off you prick, she's the one using being a fat cunt as an excuse to cop out of (geddit?) her killing some poor innocent bastard..

Oh fuck off you prick, she's the one using being a fat cunt as an excuse to cop out of (geddit?) her killing some poor innocent bastard..

'These fat lazy cunts love an easy target',

I mistakenly thought the Judge was having a dig at the blob driving, running over a easy target pedestrian. Silly me.

Yet another thinly disguised (geddit?) nomination of fat bastards. These fat lazy cunts love an easy target.

You mean for archery practice? You couldn't miss this cunt if you tried to. Apparently, for her gastric band they had to rob the fan belt from a fucking airbus.

Guest Snatch

Lucky she isn't black and Jewish as well.

Guest DingTheRioja

Lucky she isn't black and Jewish as well.

Well, if she's a lesbian, then Judge will agree with us all that she's a fucking bitch since homos shouldn't be allowed to walk the same earth as him...

..and I reckon no bloke would go near that mountain of lard (except James Corden or Lenny Henry)... so can we assume something?

Guest judgetwi

Indeed, there are a lot of serious questions to be asked about the Criminal Justice System. Unfortunately you , and your respondents, are only interested in the fact that the offender is a FAT BASTARD. So you churn out your usual FAT BASTARD quips and congratulate each other on your incisive wit. Excuse me, if i don't give a shit about the the offender's weight or your need to find somebody to pick on.:)

Guest judgetwi

'These fat lazy cunts love an easy target',

I mistakenly thought the Judge was having a dig at the blob driving, running over a easy target pedestrian. Silly me.

Silliness is a temporary condition which we all suffer from periodically. Stupidity, on the other hand, is permanent, as you prove so consistently. My congratulations.

Silliness is a temporary condition which we all suffer from periodically. Stupidity, on the other hand, is permanent, as you prove so consistently. My congratulations.

The only constant is your boring  drivel, posted on here late every evening. Have another pint, it may at least fool you into believing that you are entertaining, thick, thick sap, my commiserations you utter cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers

Indeed, there are a lot of serious questions to be asked about the Criminal Justice System. Unfortunately you , and your respondents, are only interested in the fact that the offender is a FAT BASTARD. So you churn out your usual FAT BASTARD quips and congratulate each other on your incisive wit. Excuse me, if i don't give a shit about the the offender's weight or your need to find somebody to pick on.:)

Fat cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja

Have you read the whole point of this thread?

Some muppet kills an innocent pedestrian, then tries to get off a custodial because she is "too fat to survive jail", her excuse, not mine...

..and if we choose to take the piss out of her for being a fat bitch, then we can, it's not illegal, however running red lights and killing someone, and your homophobic rants are.. even though you are obviously banging on the closet door....

Judge is such a fat cunt he jumped in the air and got stuck...

Have you read the whole point of this thread?

Some muppet kills an innocent pedestrian, then tries to get off a custodial because she is "too fat to survive jail", her excuse, not mine...

..and if we choose to take the piss out of her for being a fat bitch, then we can, it's not illegal, however running red lights and killing someone, and your homophobic rants are.. even though you are obviously banging on the closet door....

No chance the fat prick could get in the closet unless it's the one from narnia...

Cunt.

Guest Snatch

Judge is such a fat cunt he jumped in the air and got stuck...

No chance the fat prick could get in the closet unless it's the one from narnia...

Cunt.

Your not new here are you.