CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Support Felipe's Box of Flids (Reprise)

Guest JackoTC

You could write a million words on here about how superior you are and how thick everyone else is and it could be the most eloquent, well-written and thought-provoking piece ever written. And after the last full-stop, you know what? You're just someone on a website, the same as everyone else.

Brilliant... (out of likes)

Guest Bill Stickers

You could write a million words on here about how superior you are and how thick everyone else is and it could be the most eloquent, well-written and thought-provoking piece ever written. And after the last full-stop, you know what? You're just someone on a website, the same as everyone else.

Of course I'll still be 'someone on a website'. Is that supposed to be somehow profound?

It's hardly worthy of being an ancient Chinese proverb I'm afraid.  Not only will I be a someone, I'll be an eloquent, thought-provoking someone at that.

On the topic of ancient Chinese proverbs, try this one... "Man who go to bed with itchy bum, wake up with smelly finger."

Of course I'll still be 'someone on a website'. Is that supposed to be somehow profound?

It's hardly worthy of being an ancient Chinese proverb I'm afraid.  Not only will I be a someone, I'll be an eloquent, thought-provoking someone at that.

On the topic of ancient Chinese proverbs, try this one... "Man who go to bed with itchy bum, wake up with smelly finger."

Whatever you say. Fucking hell.

I'm beginning to suspect you have either hacked my account or are using a Multi ID. I should report you at once. I do not make snide comments nor slate other members of the corner.

I never got any of this shit from Punk or Tot.

It's probably best that you fuck off before embarrassing yourself any further. I laugh at drunks... not with them. 

Speaking of drunks, the Judge hasn't been on for a while. 

As long as you're not out of paracetamol and hemp rope as well, that way I'll be able to sleep soundly this evening in the knowledge that tonight might just be the night you do us all a fucking favour. 

You sit on the sidelines for an hour, then come out with this shit? Sloppy at best.

Guest JackoTC

What on earth are you talking about you shit-eating blockhead? I think you're suffering from paranoid delusions. Have you been smoking the peace pipe with Jazz again?

Don't be a spastic Bill. I think Eddie has bummed you senseless. Poor old Jazz, you all fucked into to him and left him ruined.

Don't be a spastic Bill. I think Eddie has bummed you senseless. Poor old Jazz, you all fucked into to him and left him ruined.

jacko put the super t down and place your fantasies on hold. I know you jocks like wearing skirts , us southern folk don't go in for all that. All that rain and cold has affected your brain. 

I look upon Scotland as inferior sort of Switzerland with glue sniffers.

Guest Bill Stickers

jacko put the super t down and place your fantasies on hold. I know you jocks like wearing skirts , us southern folk don't go in for all that. All that rain and cold has affected your brain. 

You've just given me the 'orn.

Guest JackoTC

That's why I live darn souf innit Ed ? As for the booze, I like it expensive now - if you can call certain brands of white cider expensive.

That's why I live darn souf innit Ed ? As for the booze, I like it expensive now - if you can call certain brands of white cider expensive.

When are you crossing over the border for a session, Jackers? I'd come to you but I'm afraid I'm persona non grata in Cambridgeshire after an incident with Stephen Hawking's chair back in 2012.

Guest JackoTC

When are you crossing over the border for a session, Jackers? I'd come to you but I'm afraid I'm persona non grata in Cambridgeshire after an incident with Stephen Hawking's chair back in 2012.

That was you was it Deco ? - An ugly incident. Warwick Davies slated the perpetrator widely in the local media. I was actually in Norwich two weeks ago. I don't know why you don't like it more, although several large vodkas in The Glasshouse may have coloured my judgement somewhat.

Guest JackoTC

It's probably best that you fuck off before embarrassing yourself any further. I laugh at drunks... not with them. 

Speaking of drunks, the Judge hasn't been on for a while. 

fQ5ISil.jpg

Guest JackoTC

Jackie, we've been friends ever since I outed you as the unwashed council cake no-hoper that you are. You are jeopardising our relationship by posting Snatch like poppycock. 

I'm truly sorry. It wont happen again.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Jackie, we've been friends ever since I outed you as the unwashed council cake no-hoper that you are. You are jeopardising our relationship by posting Snatch like poppycock. 

Frank, did you know that hyphens exist?  Try one sometime, like this:  Snatch-like poppycock. 

See how much better your sniveling tedium appears?

Guest JackoTC

I'd rather you not get involved, Jackie. I don't want to lose my Baldrick.

You spineless Greek fuck. Are you sure you aren't part Iti ? We both know that Deco is a Norfolk inbreed, no doubt short of stature, and certainly big of self importance. This is not a popularity contest. Head first into the box he goes, until all we can see are his spindly legs and orthopedic footwear.

wkMfrL5.jpg

You spineless Greek fuck. Are you sure you aren't part Iti ? We both know that Deco is a Norfolk inbreed, no doubt short of stature, and certainly full of self importance. This is not a popularity contest.

wkMfrL5.jpg

It's a fucking good job it's not. Because no one gave a fuck when you disappeared in self-righteous exile after Frank, the second most tedious cunt after you, got banned the last time. That's despite fuck knows how many years of the same, shite and predictable input. Try changing tack for once. We could easily replace your input with an online bot that spews out random names of drinks, with the occasional auto-generated "I'm never drinking again" quote. 

Guest JackoTC

It's a fucking good job it's not. Because no one gave a fuck when you disappeared in self-righteous exile after Frank, the second most tedious cunt after you, got banned the last time. That's despite fuck knows how many years of the same, shite and predictable input. Try changing tack for once. We could easily replace your input with an online bot that spews out random names of drinks, with the occasional auto-generated "I'm never drinking again" quote. 

No one gave a fuck ?? I'm upset. You really do think this is a popularity contest don't you. Snigger.....lol ......lol