CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Support Felipe's Box of Flids (Reprise)

Guest JackoTC

Guest Bill Stickers

For members of this site who've just received a fucking walloping, the fashionable default comeback these days is to accuse the perpetrator of "doing a Frank".

I think this gives far too much credit to Frank, who's only dished out decent acidic comments in the single figures.

It seems like a very shit get out of jail free card for the rinsee after being rinsed. Some people on here are, quite frankly, better than resorting to pulling out the Frank card. Nobody said people were "doing a Frank" when someone was told to kill themselves for the umpteenth time.

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

For members of this site who've just received a fucking walloping, the fashionable default comeback these days is to accuse the perpetrator of "doing a Frank".

I think this gives far too much credit to Frank, who's only dished out decent acidic comments in the single figures.

It seems like a very shit get out of jail free card for the rinsee after being rinsed. Some people on here are, quite frankly, better than resorting to pulling out the Frank card. Nobody said people were "doing a Frank" when someone was told to kill themselves for the umpteenth time.

Bill, we are all, your cunt self included, guilty of overuse of "kill yourself."  It is quite effective in expressing displeasure with some other cunt, but it is also the type of remark that is expected on a site expressly created for slating humanity in general. Don't demonize it, else you'll have nothing to say to cunts like myself. 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Bill, we are all, your cunt self included, guilty of overuse of "kill yourself."  It is quite effective in expressing displeasure with some other cunt, but it is also the type of remark that is expected on a site expressly created for slating humanity in general. Don't demonize it, else you'll have nothing to say to cunts like myself. 

I'm not criticising usage of the phrase 'kill yourself'. In fact, I'd like to say it now - Sleeve, kill yourself. I mean that sincerely. 

What I am merely trying to highlight is the tendency by the more pronounced dullards on here (namely Agent Peanut and our dear leader Properkhunt) to label anyone verbally outclassing them as the new Frank.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not criticising usage of the phrase 'kill yourself'. In fact, I'd like to say it now - Sleeve, kill yourself. I mean that sincerely. 

What I am merely trying to highlight is the tendency by the more pronounced dullards on here (namely Agent Peanut and our dear leader Properkhunt) to label anyone verbally outclassing them as the new Frank.

I'm very grateful, Stickers. My day just isn't complete without a daily dose of predictable vitriol from you. Always a much needed comedic moment to lighten the tone a bit. 

Frank pretty much introduced the expression, and even he has accused you of nicking and overusing his "crowd pleaser." So I don't see where anybody, not the least of who, proper, who possesses a rich knowledge of the cunt, should be criticized for classing anyone displaying the cultish traits as a new Frank. If the shoe fits and all that. 

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I am constantly verbally bested (never outclassed) by the rank and file of this esteemed organ. I simply give not a fuck.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm very grateful, Stickers. My day just isn't complete without a daily dose of predictable vitriol from you. Always a much needed comedic moment to lighten the tone a bit. 

Frank pretty much introduced the expression, and even he has accused you of nicking and overusing his "crowd pleaser." So I don't see where anybody, not the least of who, proper, who possesses a rich knowledge of the cunt, should be criticized for classing anyone displaying the cultish traits as a new Frank. If the shoe fits and all that. 

Sorry, I lost interest at the word I'm. I just cannot bear to read another self-absorbed load of shite from someone so desperately worthless as yourself.

Every time you log on here, a village green somewhere is missing its resident idiot. You should be left in your natural environment - rolling round on the grass smashed on cheap cider, singing yokel sounds about blackbirds and the like.

Please... log off, get back down to that bus stop bench, neck another can of scrumpy, and leave me out of it.

Sorry, I lost interest at the word I'm. I just cannot bear to read another self-absorbed load of shite from someone so desperately worthless as yourself.

Every time you log on here, a village green somewhere is missing its resident idiot. You should be left in your natural environment - rolling round on the grass smashed on cheap cider, singing yokel sounds about blackbirds and the like.

Please... log off, get back down to that bus stop bench, neck another can of scrumpy, and leave me out of it.

I've already done that, now I'm back. Oh yeah, and I've shit myself as well.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

I've already done that, now I'm back. Oh yeah, and I've shit myself as well.

I wasn't actually addressing you Spot, but I think you're also a perfect candidate for being a village idiot.

Regularly shitting yourself will certainly stand you in good stead, and put you head and shoulders above the more run of the mill candidates whose CVs only mention pissing themselves.

Guest Wizardsleeve

More of your special, registered brand of predictable tedium, Bill. 

Your actions contradict your post. Do try to use those limited brain cells to post credible sentiments, won't you?

Idiot. 

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I wasn't actually addressing you Spot, but I think you're also a perfect candidate for being a village idiot.

Regularly shitting yourself will certainly stand you in good stead, and put you head and shoulders above the more run of the mill candidates whose CVs only mention pissing themselves.

Thank you for your seal of approval. I actually am head and shoulders above most people.

10 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Don't wish to break up the one party love-in, but Frank, you are an unctuous, duplicitous, snivelling sack of fucking blight ridden spuds. Iron.

That's simply not true. It's no secret that you worship the very jetty that I walk on.

Bill definitely deserves a wee ban.. surely.

Guest JackoTC
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Come on Jacko,sort yourself out you cunt. Your turning out like Frank.

I know Snatch, I don't know what came over me. I've been the Abbot to his Costello on here all weekend. But I'm beginning to suspect its gone to his head. Its spiraling out of my control. He's got some god complex going on. Yet he is only the second best one on here ?

I am doing my best to be original and steer away from his influence. It's so over.

Just now, JackoTC said:

PS I'm going to Ronnie Scott's on Friday, if anyone wants to join me ?

2 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I know Snatch, I don't know what came over me. I've been the Abbot to his Costello on here all weekend. But I'm beginning to suspect its gone to his head. Its spiraling out of my control. He's got some god complex going on. Yet he is only the second best one on here ?

I am doing my best to be original and steer away from his influence. It's so over.

You fucking what?

Guest JackoTC
5 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Don't worry Francois - I'm just humouring Snatch. We both know you are still the best one.

Don't worry Snatch - I'm just humouring Frank. We all know I am still the best one.

Guest DingTheRioja

Every day it's looking more and more like there is me, a couple of Admins, and 15 Franks on this fucking site.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Bill, we are all, your cunt self included, guilty of overuse of "kill yourself."  

Not me, I've used a few times at most, and nearly, if not actually all, have been directed at Frank.

Same with the bleach shit... get some new fucking slaggings you pathetic bunch of snaggletoothed soapdodging whores.

4 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Don't worry Francois - I'm just humouring Snatch. We both know you are still the best one.

It's a shame I'm away on Saturday... I would have loved to meet you at Ronnie Scott's. We could've invited Bill along and showed him how to laugh at himself.

Guest JackoTC

I must say, I have thoroughly enjoyed the cut and thrust of the Corner over the last few days. In one way I wish Jazz was still here to see it.

In many, many other ways I'm glad he's fucking not.

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

I must say, I have thoroughly enjoyed the cut and thrust of the Corner over the last few days. In one way I wish Jazz was still here to see it.

In many, many other ways I'm glad he's fucking not.

I'm not one to kick a dog when it's down, but if the jizzler could find it in himself to make one last stand, I think together we could be rid of the fucking awful Sonny & Cher cocksucking tag team... Bill and Decs.