CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Support Felipe's Box of Flids (Reprise)

Guest JackoTC

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill and Decs? You stupid, smug fucking chump. It's Decs and Bill.

"The Juilan Clary Experience, featuring Bill & Decs"

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Frank. said:

Bill definitely deserves a wee ban.. surely.

A desperate appeal to authority.

You remind me of a small, fat child losing at Chess (I mean taking a real battering and narrowly avoiding a Scholars mate), shouting for his teacher to come over and help him with the check mate.

But there are no teachers here Frank. This is the real world. You're not at private prep school anymore. There's not even a House Prefect on the horizon, ready to take you under his wing on the condition of swift and regular buggerings.

Guest JackoTC
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A desperate appeal to authority.

You remind me of a small, fat child losing at Chess (I mean taking a real battering and narrowly avoiding a Scholars mate), shouting for his teacher to come over and help him with the check mate.

But there are no teachers here Frank. This is the real world. You're not at private prep school anymore. There's not even a House Prefect on the horizon, ready to take you under his wing on the condition of swift and regular buggerings.

I once had lunch with chess master Boris Spassky. Unfortunately it was on a checked tablecloth. Took the cunt 20 minutes to pass the salt.

I'm here all week.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Frank. said:

Your pally posts are starting to make me sick... you soft fucking loser.. Get with the program.

Idiot.

It has all got very queer on here lately. Poofs!

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Frank. said:

It's a shame I'm away on Saturday... I would have loved to meet you at Ronnie Scott's. We could've invited Bill along and showed him how to laugh at himself.

He should've been able to grasp the concept just by seeing us laugh at him on a daily basis.  You are probably waging a losing and futile effort there, Frank.  

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He should've been able to grasp the concept just by seeing us laugh at him on a daily basis.  You are probably waging a losing and futile effort there, Frank.  

What the fuck is this sleeve....a case of my enemies enemy is my friend.....bill might be an epic cunt but he is our cunt.......Fwank has only room in his black and vile heart for one person ...Frank.

Get back over here where you belong before the other cunts notice or Jacko feels threatened.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

What the fuck is this sleeve....a case of my enemies enemy is my friend.....bill might be an epic cunt but he is our cunt.......Fwank has only room in his black and vile heart for one person ...Frank.

Get back over here where you belong before the other cunts notice or Jacko feels threatened.

Nothing like that, Swarmers.  It's just my way of showing Stickers he's on my favorite clown list.  

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Nothing like that, Swarmers.  It's just my way of showing Stickers he's on my favorite clown list.  

Phew...OK

Admins a bit frisky tonight and dispensing justice like a fucking press gang NCO so tread lightly.....one wrong word and its into the brig. It's getting like a cuntish gestapo here lately.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It has all got very queer on here lately. Poofs!

It's "puffs"

26 minutes ago, scotty said:

Could you and I meet up for a drink sometime,  alfie?  :wub:  I've always liked your style. xxx

Puff.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Phew...OK

Admins a bit frisky tonight and dispensing justice like a fucking press gang NCO so tread lightly.....one wrong word and its into the brig. It's getting like a cuntish gestapo here lately.

Should I find myself in lock down, I at least know not to pick up the soap.  

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Should I find myself in lock down, I at least know not to pick up the soap.  

No, but you always fall for that 50p superglued to the floor you stingy cunt...

42 minutes ago, scotty said:

Threesome? 

Only if you've won the euro-millions jackpot, otherwise you can't afford me....

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, DingTheDoggie!! said:

No, but you always fall for that 50p superglued to the floor you stingy cunt...

I've learned to kick it with my toes before reaching.  So it has to actually be real for me to make the effort.  If only I didn't have the steel pins in the leg, I could squat for the money rather than bend.  Oh the hazards of trying to make a few extra quid in this life.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JackoTC
On Monday, December 7, 2015 5:29:07, Frank. said:

Francis, I'm sure that even the plebs will appreciate that this nom dwarfs your Sunday morning with Frank effort. However, I applaud you. You are definitely still the best one on here.

Incidentally, this newbie Klaus, he's a full on remedial. Into the box he goes, taking his crayons and Minions lunch box with him.