CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FUCKING WIMBLEDON!!!!

Guest MikeD

Guest Snatch

How many channels you got on your telly Snitcher? Are you still living in the 1970's you knob?

I happen to have quite a few channels. I've even got a remote control. How about that?

How long before shows purely for poofs will be on mainstream channels?

Then you'll fucking whinge and moan about it.

Or maybe you already tune into these homo channels.

Fucking idiot.

The only cunts who go to wimbledon are queers,grannies,paedophiles,jews and tennis fans.

Yes, I was having a bit of trouble with the proportions for this too. Are there no Jews among the tennis fans? How do we  know they are Jews?  Why do Jews prefer tennis to other sports? Why would paedophiles prefer tennis? What about gay Jews.... Do they have a sub category ..... It's all rather confusing. 

Guest judgetwi

I happen to have quite a few channels. I've even got a remote control. How about that?

How long before shows purely for poofs will be on mainstream channels?

Then you'll fucking whinge and moan about it.

Or maybe you already tune into these homo channels.

Fucking idiot.

I'm sorry Snitch, i didn't realize you were chained down, with matchsticks propping up your eyelids, being forced to watch sports on the telly. I must admit it doesn't sound like much of a life and you have my sympathy. On the other hand i always suspected you have no life anyway so no harm done then?

Guest nobgobbler

Yes, I was having a bit of trouble with the proportions for this too. Are there no Jews among the tennis fans? How do we  know they are Jews?  Why do Jews prefer tennis to other sports? Why would paedophiles prefer tennis? What about gay Jews.... Do they have a sub category ..... It's all rather confusing. 

The jews are the spectators with bushy eyebrows. The ones with bushy eyebrows wearing pink shirts are the gay Jews. 

Guest cuntcrapper

But it's always good viewing watching that miserable, boring, monotoned scottish metronome cunt lose. The side-show of his ugly bitching mother alien parent getting wound up and her eyes bulging out of her head is a positive delight.

Guest MikeD

But it's always good viewing watching that miserable, boring, monotoned scottish metronome cunt lose. The side-show of his ugly bitching mother alien parent getting wound up and her eyes bulging out of her head is a positive delight.

And the inevitable injury story being wheeled out to put the icing on the cake.

I couldn't agree more with all of the above, tennis it's all a load of old bollocks, what frosted my cookies more was when those fucknuggets at the BBC (buggering boys club) got rid of john inverdale simply for insinuating that marion bartoli might be an ugly bint and replaced him with their latest "one dyke fits all" clare fucking balding who knows jack shit about anything non horse related but ticks the bbc's equality box of being a middle aged fanny eating monster and hence presents anything and everything possible- a bit like in the 90's when everything had to feature andi fucking peters in some shape or form for the same reasons! 

I couldn't agree more with all of the above, tennis it's all a load of old bollocks, what frosted my cookies more was when those fucknuggets at the BBC (buggering boys club) got rid of john inverdale simply for insinuating that marion bartoli might be an ugly bint and replaced him with their latest "one dyke fits all" clare fucking balding who knows jack shit about anything non horse related but ticks the bbc's equality box of being a middle aged fanny eating monster and hence presents anything and everything possible- a bit like in the 90's when everything had to feature andi fucking peters in some shape or form for the same reasons! 

Don't pay your license fee in protest. I dont.

How many cats has andy murray got? And why does one of them die two minutes before every time he's interviewed?

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt

How many cats has andy murray got? And why does one of them die two minutes before every time he's interviewed?

Not entirely sure Scotty, but I'm sure his cats are at no risk of being raped. I mean, who ever heard of a Scot putting something into a kitty?

Not entirely sure Scotty, but I'm sure his cats are at no risk of being raped. I mean, who ever heard of a Scot putting something into a kitty?

We're on thin ice here Doc. Don't forget the baws/rev coalition, they're thinner skinned than you might think.

Don't pay your license fee in protest. I dont.

i don't, in fact i collect those ridiculous letters they send out,  my particular favourites are the ones addressed to "the legal occupier" that start with the opener. ...what to expect in court - you don't even know my name you spunk trumpets, I'm not handing over my hard earned to fund your network of nonces.

Guest Snatch

I'm sorry Snitch, i didn't realize you were chained down, with matchsticks propping up your eyelids, being forced to watch sports on the telly. I must admit it doesn't sound like much of a life and you have my sympathy. On the other hand i always suspected you have no life anyway so no harm done then?

No Judgey,not chained down,just fucked off that everytime some cunt kicks,hits or throws a fucking ball it's all over the fucking TV.

Not everyone is interested in this poofery.

Guest MikeD

No Judgey,not chained down,just fucked off that everytime some cunt kicks,hits or throws a fucking ball it's all over the fucking TV.

Not everyone is interested in this poofery.

It's the two-week tennis fans that fuck me off. Not one of the cunts I know who are watching Wimbledon give a fuck about tennis any other time.

'You been watching Wimbledon?'

No, because I don't give a fuck about tennis and neither do you.

'Oh come on, you've got to support Andy Mur.....' *SMACK*

i don't, in fact i collect those ridiculous letters they send out,  my particular favourites are the ones addressed to "the legal occupier" that start with the opener. ...what to expect in court - you don't even know my name you spunk trumpets, I'm not handing over my hard earned to fund your network of nonces.

Any shit mail I get I stick it all in a pre-paid envelope sent by those insurance companies and send it to them. That includes menus. Childish I know.