CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Gong Farmer

I opened a bottle of Moet de Chandon last night to toast the new president elect and first family. We're going to be witness to some serious retribution and arse kicking that will make for some utterly delicious justice being dished out. To Mr Trump *raises glass* May all your vendettas be a success.

17 hours ago, deebom said:

The hysteria surrounding Trump is amusing.

The entire establishment and media machine were against him. That should speak volumes if you're not a retarded fuckwit, regurgitating what the fucking BBC and their cohorts say.

Hilary is a disgusting, immoral, criminal, psycopath, responsible for a lot of death and misery. Trump isn't. Maybe he will be, but I dont think he will.

Trump hasn't spent his entire working life hanging around Washington, having his cock sucked by corporate whores.

Trump isn't aware of the 'protocol' surrounding political people. This will makes thing interesting, as he will speak and behave in ways that these politicians wont be able to handle.

He will also be controlled from the likes of the Senate and Congress and those very very rich people who also have something to say in the running of America.

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I opened a bottle of Moet de Chandon last night to toast the new president elect and first family. We're going to be witness to some serious retribution and arse kicking that will make for some utterly delicious justice being dished out. To Mr Trump *raises glass* May all your vendettas be a success.

And the future first lady had bigger tits than Bill Clinton. Possibly.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

And the future first lady had bigger tits than Bill Clinton. Possibly.

Someone answered  a post of mine on a Clinton YT video saying  'Hilary sucks'. I replied with 'probably not. hence Monica.'

Guest Extremecunt
On 13/11/2016 at 10:46 AM, Gong Farmer said:

On 13/11/2016 at 4:45 PM, Gong Farmer said:

I relish their pain and suffering. 

Bunch of fucking idiots who didnt vote for Trump protesting at a bunch of fucking idiots who voted for Trump. 

Btw, the dozy cunt with the purple face saying she was going to die needs to stay out of the sun as it turns her chubby face purple.

5 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Cher, the leather clad, butt - less chaps wearing septuagenarian is "...moving to outer space"  as Mr.T won the election apparently. With gravity not pulling on her titties and ass any more she`ll save a fortune though i suspect her vag will still be drier than one of Ghandi`s flip flops.

Good and she can take her fucking shit annoying music with her.

On 13/11/2016 at 4:45 PM, Gong Farmer said:

I relish their pain and suffering. 

Listen to these dumb bastards. It's a show called The Young Turks, they used to be good before they became totally deluded lefties. It starts with the woman telling an obviously made up story about racist white guys, then just turns into a total shitstorm from there on. It reaches it's peak around the 11.20 mark when the main presenter simply declares he's going to murder everyone who doesn't agree with his opinions.

Guest Extremecunt
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Listen to these dumb bastards. It's a show called The Young Turks, they used to be good before they became totally deluded lefties. It starts with the woman telling an obviously made up story about racist white guys, then just turns into a total shitstorm from there on. It reaches it's peak around the 11.20 mark when the main presenter simply declares he's going to murder everyone who doesn't agree with his opinions.

Cenk uygur is a Turkish illegal immigrant.

The ottoman empire was a cunt.

Putin fucked erdogan in the ass lol.

Edited by Extremecunt

• 1 month later...

Trump making good on his promises, after insisting that Ford will pay a heavy import duty if cars are made in Mexico, Ford responded by cutting plans to build a 1.6 billion plant in Mexico and instead invested in extending it's plant in Michigan. The start of the greatest ever American president in history?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Trump making good on his promises, after insisting that Ford will pay a heavy import duty if cars are made in Mexico, Ford responded by cutting plans to build a 1.6 billion plant in Mexico and instead invested in extending it's plant in Michigan. The start of the greatest ever American president in history?

Great stuff.

Get the wall started asap. 

Guest DingTheRioja

The problem with Trump is this, he has some fucking good ideas...

We need our politicians to slap businesses and tell them to invest in the UK and pay tax in the UK or get fucked over, amazon, apple, the coffee cunts and the rest of them, not pussyfoot around just tell the cunts.

On 12/11/2016 at 8:25 PM, deebom said:

Dont know that one, but I love Electric Avenue.

Oi!!!!!!..........Oi!!!!!......down in de street dere is violence and a lot of work to be done, nowhere to hang out de washing..der der der dum dum dum de de dum,   good God I'm gonna rock on to Electric avenue........

I thank you :D

On 17/11/2016 at 10:26 AM, Hokey Gingers said:

Cher, the leather clad, butt - less chaps wearing septuagenarian is "...moving to outer space"  as Mr.T won the election apparently. With gravity not pulling on her titties and ass any more she`ll save a fortune though i suspect her vag will still be drier than one of Ghandi`s flip flops.

She's fucking dying anyway.