CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It will be interesting to see how Trump deals with todays killings at Florida's Fort Lauderdale Airport.

Fuck me.....what's all the crapping on about some Mexican immigrant type shooting a pistol,off in an airport.  Same old shit different day.  Get used to it people this is Dodge City.

Guest Gong Farmer
9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Typical yank reaction...

No, lets not talk about how this bloke who was apparently military (maybe ex), had a legal weapon, declared he had one and took it through security, then shot the fuck out of innocent people, no, lets not talk about how to stop this happening again.

You fucking idiots.

If cunts like him didn't have a gun to kill people they'd find other means. Guns are inanimate objects that are incapable of killing anything, pretty much like a parked car with an empty petrol tank.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

If cunts like him didn't have a gun to kill people they'd find other means. Guns are inanimate objects that are incapable of killing anything, pretty much like a parked car with an empty petrol tank.

That's a bit like the knife crime argument, yes it's the person who kills, but if they had to use a knife instead of a gun then there wouldn't be anything like the number of mass killings.  Try running into a nightclub/school/airport with a knife and try killing 60 people and see how long you last and how many you get, automatic pistols and assault rifles means dozens dead in seconds before anyone knows what the fuck is going on.

The availability also makes it too fucking easy for an idiot having a bad day to do that or do a copycat to be "notorious".

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

That's a bit like the knife crime argument, yes it's the person who kills, but if they had to use a knife instead of a gun then there wouldn't be anything like the number of mass killings.  Try running into a nightclub/school/airport with a knife and try killing 60 people and see how long you last and how many you get, automatic pistols and assault rifles means dozens dead in seconds before anyone knows what the fuck is going on.

The availability also makes it too fucking easy for an idiot having a bad day to do that or do a copycat to be "notorious".

I accept your point. The thing is that if by some chance a gun ban was initiated it wouldn't  be the criminals giving up their weapons. It's been proven that the highest gun crime in the US happens where guns are banned leaving the decent law abiding citizens defenseless. If I lived in the US I'd be armed and would open carry as a deterrent to prospective criminals to think twice about taking me on.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I accept your point. The thing is that if by some chance a gun ban was initiated it wouldn't  be the criminals giving up their weapons. It's been proven that the highest gun crime in the US happens where guns are banned leaving the decent law abiding citizens defenseless. If I lived in the US I'd be armed and would open carry as a deterrent to prospective criminals to think twice about taking on.

So would I, and I'd insist on the missus carrying as well, and she fucking hates guns.

The yanks have got themselves into a shit position, we just shouldnt follow suit.

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

I accept your point. The thing is that if by some chance a gun ban was initiated it wouldn't  be the criminals giving up their weapons. It's been proven that the highest gun crime in the US happens where guns are banned leaving the decent law abiding citizens defenseless. If I lived in the US I'd be armed and would open carry as a deterrent to prospective criminals to think twice about taking me on.

Me too Gong, and it saddens me to say that because I hate guns. The thing is, even though different US states have different gun laws, driving from one to another with prohibited weapons is easy for criminals. It's the same with ridiculously powerful electric weapons, such as CEW Tazers. It simply can't be enforced.

In the UK, an illegal blanket covers everyone – apart from police. Consequently, I feel much safer. Criminals will always manage to get their hands on illegal weapons, and no doubt very unlikely to give them up via amnesty, but it is still at a minimal level in the UK compared to other G8 nations (now G9 I suppose).

Guest Snatch

Having fired guns in a controlled environment I like them. It was totally safe and strictly controlled. Anyone even thinking about fucking about even with an unloaded weapon would get a lifetime ban and their license taken away.

I have no intention to go out killing people. If I wanted to do that I could easily drive into a shopping market in a lorry. Unfortunately it's tried and tested formula.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Having fired guns in a controlled environment I like them. It was totally safe and strictly controlled. Anyone even thinking about fucking about even with an unloaded weapon would get a lifetime ban and their license taken away.

I have no intention to go out killing people. If I wanted to do that I could easily drive into a shopping market in a lorry. Unfortunately it's tried and tested formula.

Same here, guns are, for want of a better word, fun, but they are fucking lethal fun if you don't think.  Having used them on ranges, at shoots, and as pest control for farming friends, I do like guns.  But in my normal life I don't have a need for them, I don't go shooting that much so it's much easier and safer to borrow friends rifles and shotties at the time, they have the equipment, and more importantly the legal need, for these weapons, I don't.

I watched that Real Marigold Hotel thing last week on Florida, they said they all hated guns, but 3 out of 4 went to the ranges and tried them, the stupid grin they had on their faces after and the obvious massive adrenaline rush they had after using pistols and autos was hilarious, and they were still saying I hate guns... no you don't you stupid bitch, you hate idiots with guns and the free availability of guns to idiots, you just creamed yourself firing those rounds off.

There was only one that refused to even go to the ranges and that was the one I respect, she stuck to what she said.  I know there's an argument for "well they tried it" but no, they tried it, orgasmed over the power they felt, then said they didn't like it. That's bullshit and the wrong way to look at guns.  If you have weapons for personal safety, you respect them for the safety and control they give over your life, not the power , they should not change your personality just because you have lethal power in your hands..

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Same here, guns are, for want of a better word, fun, but they are fucking lethal fun if you don't think.  Having used them on ranges, at shoots, and as pest control for farming friends, I do like guns.  But in my normal life I don't have a need for them, I don't go shooting that much so it's much easier and safer to borrow friends rifles and shotties at the time, they have the equipment, and more importantly the legal need, for these weapons, I don't.

I watched that Real Marigold Hotel thing last week on Florida, they said they all hated guns, but 3 out of 4 went to the ranges and tried them, the stupid grin they had on their faces after and the obvious massive adrenaline rush they had after using pistols and autos was hilarious, and they were still saying I hate guns... no you don't you stupid bitch, you hate idiots with guns and the free availability of guns to idiots, you just creamed yourself firing those rounds off.

There was only one that refused to even go to the ranges and that was the one I respect, she stuck to what she said.  I know there's an argument for "well they tried it" but no, they tried it, orgasmed over the power they felt, then said they didn't like it. That's bullshit and the wrong way to look at guns.  If you have weapons for personal safety, you respect them for the safety and control they give over your life, not the power , they should not change your personality just because you have lethal power in your hands..

I totally agree and I'll stab any cunt that says otherwise.

Guest 'eavensabove

There's a lot of good points here, pro's & cons referring to the use and/or the possession of guns. I would rather live in a world where there were not ANY firearms in public use. The same with knives: if you have one on you then more the likely you'll use it. If you cannot fight without these "aids" then don't fight. Shooting somebody is a piece of piss. A 5 year old can do it. It takes a real MAN to fight one-on one, and by using a firearm makes him a fucking coward. GUNS do not discriminate and there are no reasons to use them. I say get rid of the fuckers, and then perhaps, in a few generations time  from now, the USA (and other gun cultural societies) will no longer be living in The Wild West.

24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

cum snood

13 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Here's a genuine quote from my friend in Ohio (where most guns are legal), this lunchtime, when I asked how she is:

'One of family members shot and killed their self so I have to go to the funeral on Monday.'

Guest 'eavensabove

Take the spear-chuckers for example. Give them gun and they'll use it (and not very well either) but leave them to their own devices and they'll only throw spears.  

Guest Snatch
28 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Here's a genuine quote from my friend in Ohio (where most guns are legal), this lunchtime, when I asked how she is:

'One of family members shot and killed their self so I have to go to the funeral on Monday.'

Sorry to hear that but unfortunately your friend would still be going to a funeral on Monday. If the family member didn't have a gun then there are other means. At least they didn't take anyone else with them.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

3-in-1

d04dcec01e188b638312157a0883b7b6.jpg

Isn't that the little pin fire job favoured by Paris street gangs in the late 19th century? If I recall correctly, the firing pins on the rim of the brass cases protruded slightly from the back of the chamber and led to many French yobs shooting themselves in the bollocks.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Isn't that the little pin fire job favoured by Paris street gangs in the late 19th century? If I recall correctly, the firing pins on the rim of the brass cases protruded slightly from the back of the chamber and led to many French yobs shooting themselves in the bollocks.

That's what happens when a Frenchman tries to be intimidating.

• Like 1

Meryl Streep made a cunt of herself last night crying her way through her attack of Donald Trump and the way he allegedly mocked a disabled reporter. 

“It kind of broke my heart when I saw it, and I still can’t get it out of my head, because it wasn’t in a movie. It was real life,” she said.

If Streep has indeed become an advocate for the disabled, why didn’t she use her platform to reach out to the disabled man who was tortured live on Facebook?

Not a word about the mentally-challenged boy who last week was tortured live on Facebook for a half an hour by four young African-American adults who were screaming racial and anti-Trump expletives.

Oh and fuck off.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Meryl Streep made a cunt of herself last night crying her way through her attack of Donald Trump and the way he allegedly mocked a disabled reporter. 

“It kind of broke my heart when I saw it, and I still can’t get it out of my head, because it wasn’t in a movie. It was real life,” she said.

If Streep has indeed become an advocate for the disabled, why didn’t she use her platform to reach out to the disabled man who was tortured live on Facebook?

Not a word about the mentally-challenged boy who last week was tortured live on Facebook for a half an hour by four young African-American adults who were screaming racial and anti-Trump expletives.

Oh and fuck off.

Has this been done in anticipation for the latest promotion of Horsewoman's career?

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Has this been done in anticipation for the latest promotion of Horsewoman's career?

Another cunt who thinks she is above us mere mortals as she has the unbelievable talent to play make-believe for a living. The silly old slag has no right to claim any moral high ground.

In 2003, she gave convicted child molester Roman Polanski a standing ovation after he was awarded an Oscar at the Academy Awards. She saluted a child molester – a deviant who had sex with a 13-year-old girl after drugging her.

32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Another cunt who thinks she is above us mere mortals as she has the unbelievable talent to play make-believe for a living. The silly old slag has no right to claim any moral high ground.

In 2003, she gave convicted child molester Roman Polanski a standing ovation after he was awarded an Oscar at the Academy Awards. She saluted a child molester – a deviant who had sex with a 13-year-old girl after drugging her.

I've just watched the silly cow's 'emotive' speech. In my opinion, Rodney Trotter remains her most iconic character. 

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan
18 hours ago, Eddie said:

Load of shite that was. I don't understand why anybody holds on to anything a musician or actor says, in all honesty. While the rest of us were learning useful skills the musicians were busy playing the Titanic theme tune at some chav wedding somewhere and the actors were busy pretending to be other cunts, with varying degrees of success. Because these types toil away in anonymity for years, penniless, they tend to develop commie ideals along the way. We would all be better off as a society if we all chowed down on thin soup and boiled cabbage; cello players, binmen and bankers alike. 

Meryl can sob all she likes, but it doesn't make Trump any less the next President. The alleged mocking of the disabled reporter was nothing of the sort, and was taken wildly and maliciously out of context. Hilary didn't lose because she was a woman, but because she was complacent and carried with her a smug certainty that she would win. She thought the rustbelt working class voters would throw themselves at her if she took a stand about allowing transgender bathrooms in Target stores. She pandered to minorities in the most glib, half-arsed manner. 

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Load of shite that was. I don't understand why anybody holds on to anything a musician or actor says, in all honesty. While the rest of us were learning useful skills the musicians were busy playing the Titanic theme tune at some chav wedding somewhere and the actors were busy pretending to be other cunts, with varying degrees of success. Because these types toil away in anonymity for years, penniless, they tend to develop commie ideals along the way. We would all be better off as a society if we all chowed down on thin soup and boiled cabbage; cello players, binmen and bankers alike. 

Meryl can sob all she likes, but it doesn't make Trump any less the next President. The alleged mocking of the disabled reporter was nothing of the sort, and was taken wildly and maliciously out of context. Hilary didn't lose because she was a woman, but because she was complacent and carried with her a smug certainty that she would win. She thought the rustbelt working class voters would throw themselves at her if she took a stand about allowing transgender bathrooms in Target stores. She pandered to minorities in the most glib, half-arsed manner. 

It will all be ok because those stars who said they will move out of the USA íf Trump gets elected are no doubt packing their bags as we speak. Strange that you don't hear anymore about that.