CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

School proms

Neil

what the fuck is going on here then?,have we become a nation of wannabe pikeys emulating gypsy fucking weddings?, some parents are laying out fucking thousands on this imported bullshit.dresses,suits and limos.what was wrong with cutting your uniform up and covering every cunt in eggs and flour before retreating to the local to get pissed on 4 pints of double diamond and fingering the local bike for old times sake?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Its called evolution mate. Maybe you'll experience it yourself one day. As far as I know the thick class still gets to play with flour and eggs

Yeah,we missed out on all the buggering as well thank fuck.no doubt your one of the Chelsea set type and think your own shit don't stink,the type whos ring piece prolapsed before the age of 12 and went on to a successful career in the church.

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest Wizardsleeve

what the fuck is going on here then?,have we become a nation of wannabe pikeys emulating gypsy fucking weddings?, some parents are laying out fucking thousands on this imported bullshit.dresses,suits and limos.what was wrong with cutting your uniform up and covering every cunt in eggs and flour before retreating to the local to get pissed on 4 pints of double diamond and fingering the local bike for old times sake?

I would recommend some degree of caution with the bikes of today.  They can melt the fingers right off your hands these days!  The crust in their gussets could be used to stone a thief to death!  

Guest DingTheRioja

do you want fries with that?

It's CHIPS you cunt... or fuck off and shoot all your schoolmates "with mom's M16"... then turn it on yourself...

I am in the land of the fat fuck and have noticed their cuntish behaviour  has moved up a gear 'Hi I'm brandy and I will be your server today', who gives a fuck what your name is. Whatever you order is 'excellent choice' , couldn't give a fuck what your opinion is of what I have just ordered just fetch it. Just as you start to eat the pest is back again 'everything ok, can I fetch you anything else?', no just fucking leave me alone. I know these minimum wage fuckers work for tips but 20% for annoying you all through your meal is taking the piss. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Speaking as an advancing in age, lecherous old geezer who enjoys ruining tight fit young birds bodies with one careless moment of control loss, I too favor proms