CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Magdalena Luczak

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

This bitch was a cunt of the highest magnitude for the crime she committed. But the cunt as now only found the escape hatch and been jettisoned off into hell. I'm in a real dilemma, I don't know whether to be happy she's croaked or fucking pissed off because she's not getting punished anymore

Perhaps I could go and take a consolation shit on her grave to console me if I find out where the fuckers buried.

Guest Wizardsleeve

This bitch was a cunt of the highest magnitude for the crime she committed. But the cunt as now only found the escape hatch and been jettisoned off into hell. I'm in a real dilemma, I don't know whether to be happy she's croaked or fucking pissed off because she's not getting punished anymore

Perhaps I could go and take a consolation shit on her grave to console me if I find out where the fuckers buried.

If you do that, the grass will only grow greener. I suggest digging the cunt up and leaving the corpse to the local scavenging wildlife

In an unannounced visit in October last year, inspectors found that too many prisoners were locked up in the day with little activity available, and that “more women than usual said they felt victimised by both staff and other prisoners”

Good. I hope the vicious bitch is suffering in hell.