CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Investigative documentaries to boil your piss

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I don't know what sort of landlord you are, and I couldn't give a fuck. A bunch of wankers called Santander own my gaff until I have paid the mortgage. I just find it amusing when landlords let to DSS tenants and when they get their property smashed up they fucking moan about it.

I own Spotter Towers ..... Bollinger, anyone?

Depends when you bought Proper. If it was just before the crash we had no option but to become unwilling landlords. Over paid for the property, cost a shit load to convert. Held to randsome by the council at every turn. flats are done to high standard but don't achieve a decent level of rent. They haven't gone up in value either so lose out on rent lose out on sale. Not a profit making enterprise at all. Pretty much fucked really. Think I might sell up buy a fur coat and turn a few tricks. I hear granny fanny is hot to trot right now

Thirty bob, love?

Guest Bill Stickers

Just caught a little of Undercover Benefits Cheats. Watching this fucking tripe makes me want to travel the country and beat the shit out of scroungers. Now I can't get to sleep it's got me that fucking wound up.

£1.2bn is lost as a result of deliberate benefit fraud every year.

£25bn is lost through deliberate tax avoidance every year.

You're letting your piss boil over the wrong things.

Guest DingTheRioja

No... shoot all the cunts...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Benefit fraud is illegal. Tax avoidance is not, people are exploiting loop holes within a system (doesn't make it right). Tax evasion is illegal - welcome back cunt

Guest Bill Stickers

Benefit fraud is illegal. Tax avoidance is not, people are exploiting loop holes within a system (doesn't make it right). Tax evasion is illegal - welcome back cunt

I know it is not illegal. My point is that most of it should be, and those engaging in it know it is highly dubious.

But the government spends more time chasing down and scapegoating poor people who cost the exchequer 1/20th of that amount.

Guest deebom

Who fucking cares? Do you really believe that if the Govt suddenly stopped all benefits, corps suddenly started paying the correct amount of tax, we'd see any of that? Would they lower income tax, stop selling off services, lower fuel tax ect? Like fuck would they. It would all go back to them somehow. These scumbags on benefits might be getting 'your' tax money, but I'd rather they had it than the filthy stinking kiddie fucking deranged posh cunts who don't even fucking need it.