CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I Wonder...

Cuntybaws

Guest nobgobbler

...so tell us gobbler, what brought this idea of eleven men with their pricks dribbling into your mind?  Just wondering. 

dunno .... the David Beckam y-front poster perhaps.

Guest Bill Stickers

.....if it would be possible for this corner of cunts to discuss a nom without resorting to a personal attack or criticism of any members, current or expired. I am guessing no, you fucking bunch of bell ends. No offence.

#killyourselfcunt

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

#killyourselfcunt

Have you given your boyfriend Richie your log in details?? I present to you a 25 carat gilt edged invitation to mete out a good cunting and you come up with this soppy bollocks. Raise your fucking game you skidmark.

Guest Bill Stickers

Have you given your boyfriend Richie your log in details?? I present to you a 25 carat gilt edged invitation to mete out a good cunting and you come up with this soppy bollocks. Raise your fucking game you skidmark.

Is this your best effort to become a big dog on Cunts Corner? Maybe you'll make it one day.

I guess everyone deserves their 15 minutes of fame actually... Hopefully your 15 minutes will be a live, televised negotiation with trained mental health experts, before you throw yourself off Beachy Head.

Better?

Guest DingTheRioja

Here's one just for Manila.

If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American elephant?

..that depends on if the elephant still has his tusks, then he's welcome as a true american, and he can hope that one day he may become President Loxodonta...

If he's poor then God help the fucker....

• 1 month later...
Guest judgetwi

What do Japanese people call their Japs eye?

I have it on good authority that they call it " The Jocks' Mouth " due to the unpalatable material it expectorates on a daily basis.