CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scientologists

Eddie

This is what Scientologists believe: 

Xenu was an alien ruler of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of people to Earth in spacecrafts resembling Douglas DC-8 airliners, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs. Their souls then clustered together and stuck to the bodies of the living. The alien souls continue to do this today, causing a variety of physical ill-effects in humans. L. Ron Hubbard called these clustered spirits "Body Thetans", dont worry though, if you pay enough you can neutralise their ill effects. Fucking gullible cunts give large donations to the cult, not me though , I believe in a son of a carpenter who performed miracles and was actually gods child.  He made the blind see and the lame walk, he even came back from the dead. Basically ones a made up cult designed to take money from idiots and the other is sciencology.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Literally, an army of cunts.  Scientologists are fucking nutters, and need deprogramming as quickly as possible.  Get them back to Area 51 where the men in black can work their voodoo.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Being a short arsed twat that can't act must be an ill effect which explains the reason for that ageing midget Cruise being a fully paid up member

Charles manson was a follower, hopefully if ever released from prison he will go on another killing spree, as charlie boy likes to kill celebrities he could waste a few famous members. Obviously tom cruise, John travalota and especially Doug E Fresh !

Guest DingTheRioja

Don't forget, Dear Ron is/was a failed sci-fi writer... I can't remember quite how it went, but either he said something like this, or someone said it to him... "there's no money in writing, religion is where it's at, that's how you make real money...."... ergo Scientology...

What was that about him ALLEGEDLY having naked/semi-naked "young" people to serve him "food and drinks" on his yatch?

Guest Bill Stickers

The followers of this religion are some of the most deluded and naive cunts on the planet.

Those orchestrating it from the top are some of the most devious, dishonest, psychopathic cunts on the planet.

They all need to be expunged.

Guest luke swarm

The followers of this religion are some of the most deluded and naive cunts on the planet.

Those orchestrating it from the top are some of the most devious, dishonest, psychopathic cunts on the planet.

They all need to be expunged.

now hang on as minute Stickers, I believe that particular slot has already been taken by inhabitants of Rochdale and Luton who practice the religion of peace.

Agreed they are sad and in need of some shock therapy such as a severe beating with a club that has rusty nails in it but the top slot is already taken I am afraid.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I thought I read once that Scientology was founded on a fucking bet. Basically, LRH was boozing it up with a mate and they decided they could fleece the extraordinarily thick and gullible cunts with a religion based on aliens and the arse probe. Sadly, they won the fucking bet, which lands the lot of them dead center of the epic cunt circle. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

I thought I read once that Scientology was founded on a fucking bet. Basically, LRH was boozing it up with a mate and they decided they could fleece the extraordinarily thick and gullible cunts with a religion based on aliens and the arse probe. Sadly, they won the fucking bet, which lands the lot of them dead center of the epic cunt circle. 

I think the friend was Arthur C Clark. He wanted nothing to do with it.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I think the friend was Arthur C Clark. He wanted nothing to do with it.

it was Robert Heinlein. Though nobody wants to claim it as fact, the theory comes up quite often

Guest luke swarm

I have read Hubbards Stuff and it's a bit fucking depraved. He was a strange bloke. He's probably laughing his nuts off at how his 'religion' has blossomed.

most of these SciFi authors are a little bit detached. from reality....for instance have a look at Philip K Dicks life......A brilliant mind that has produced some of the most thought provoking ideas and novels, a lot of them turned into films such as Blade Runner, Minority Report, Total Recall, Screamers and A scanner darkly, to name a few.  But arguably not sane.

I admire L Ron Hubbard.......we might think this "religion" is stupidity itself but it gave Ron a good living and is still giving a good living to lots of the higher ranking Thetans. I would argue that the sad fucks who believe this crud deserve to be relieved of their cash, possessions and  be interfered with sexually.

Remember the Beatles and the 60s, there were scores of these Guru types willing to take cash and give spiritual solace to stupid pop stars and their female followers. Whatever happened to that Maharishi twat anyway.            

Guest Bill Stickers
 I would argue that the sad fucks who believe this crud deserve to be relieved of their cash, possessions and  be interfered with sexually.  

Remarkable!

Guest judgetwi

What was that about him ALLEGEDLY having naked/semi-naked "young" people to serve him "food and drinks" on his yatch?

I think that you may be confusing him with our glorious Prime Minister, Sir Edward Heath, and his yatch , "Morning Cloud." Poor old Ted could never win a race because the vessel was always packed full of cabin boys and overflowing with seamen............er...............apparently.

Guest DingTheRioja

I think that you may be confusing him with our glorious Prime Minister, Sir Edward Heath, and his yatch , "Morning Cloud." Poor old Ted could never win a race because the vessel was always packed full of cabin boys and overflowing with seamen............er...............apparently.

Some rich fat cunt who talks bollocks, with a yatch, and various "suspicions" of underage people, drugs and naughtiness..??

Don't know what you're on about......