CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mother and Children Heading for Syria

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

This has probably discussed before. The News is full of this story. Does anybody else feel the same as me, Look if they want to go then by all means let them go.

If the fact that thousands of Syrians and other nationalities from these other war torn hellholes are desperately fleeing for the safety of Europe and tell tales of atrocities, chaos and starvation are not enough to convince them to be thankful of this country them please go. As has also been no doubt said before, the stipulation for exercising this freedom of choice should be a formal statement to renounce citizenship and no chance of return here.

I even feel that a scheduled air link should be established to transport anyone who wishes to exercise this right. If someone is that determined to join this Caliph then do we really want such people in this country at all. The argument that the Children are blameless is a valid one but ultimately the parent is responsible for the children till they get to adulthood.

As this is Cunts Corner may I also add that in my view this is the highest form of Cuntism in evidence today.               

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If you hate Syrians it sounds the ideal place to be as all the fuckers seem to be turning up over here, in calais or in the back of an airtight truck

Guest Alfie Noakes

Why the fuss even if it is true? Surely people move in and out of here as well? Loads of moaning about people coming here and now moaning about people leaving, what a fucking load of typical shite that we get during the press silly season.

Guest nobgobbler

Why the fuss even if it is true? Surely people move in and out of here as well? Loads of moaning about people coming here and now moaning about people leaving, what a fucking load of typical shite that we get during the press silly season.

The press are a bunch of cunts. The story is about as newsworthy as me going to Germany next week.

Guest cuntcrapper

Apart from the the entire BBC, the Labour and Liberal parties Lindsey Hilsum and Jon Snow on C4 news, who gives a fuck! The latter two whine and cavort as if the ptomaine of every dead cunt floating up, or putrifying from the seams of a meat van anywhere is directly our fault; and aren't the Krauts marvellous for chocking up Hitlerland with 800,00 of the potentially murderous scum. The more of the horrible cunts who suffocate in anything, drown in anything or likewise expire great stuff. As for leaving of their own accord and paying for it - get on with it you fuckers and take all the other Burca'd up scum with you. They hate us and it's about time we faced it.

But definitely NO return, Passport gone when they leave - the end.

Wakey, Wakey they're going away to learn how to fuck us!

Guest luke swarm

It's bullshit, propaganda and nothing more. Same as the stories of people moving to Commie Russia, or Nazi Germany ect. See the game, don't play it.

what is propaganda and what is truth......the only evidence is one own eyes then........here in the midlands the demography has changed into something new in the last ten years......It remains to be seen if this is a good or bad thing. Having travelled to Malta, Portugal, Rome, Spain and Germany over the last two years, these places have also had a huge influx of African and Asian people. This is in comparison to the same places visited previously many years ago.

I suspect that the powers that be, although vocal about immigration on one hand are not worried as it will drive wages down and this is all that concerns them and our compassionate leaders of industry. For the common asshole in the street it will mean that his/her position will become increasingly insecure. I worry about the future of my children and what the world will be like for them and their children.

So no, I don't believe all the papers, which in every case has its own agenda set by the owners who are unscrupulous and immoral. In fact I missed a good nom there in the form of Murdoch, Rothermere , or the Barclay brothers who are all Cunts straight out the top drawer of Supercunts.                

Guest nobgobbler

We need to ban the dangerous religion of Islam from being practised in the UK - mass exodus, job done. And when other nations follow, the cunts will only have one place to go - back home.

Guest Alfie Noakes

We need to ban the dangerous religion of Islam from being practised in the UK - mass exodus, job done.

Why not ban all religions? They are all equally awful.

Guest Snatch

and aren't the Krauts marvellous for chocking up Hitlerland with 800,00 of the potentially murderous scum.

Thats been upped to 1.2 Million and believe it's causing fucking problems in East Germany but these problems are spreading West.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The press are a bunch of cunts. The story is about as newsworthy as me going to Germany next week.

i don't suppose you could pick me up a second hand Nazi officers uniform for me. I'm a medium you know.

Guest Ahriman

i don't suppose you could pick me up a second hand Nazi officers uniform for me. I'm a medium you know.

Say what you like about those murderous genocidal sausage munchers, those Nazis were snazzy dressers. (Hugo Boss is a cunt.)

Guest DingTheRioja

I don't care about them going, just coming back....

bring us some brattys...

This is why I didn't mention I was going to Morocco. You lot would have me down as a ISIS tart

Who mentioned ISIS...?

Say what you like about those murderous genocidal sausage munchers, those Nazis were snazzy dressers. (Hugo Boss is a cunt.)

..BUTU A FUCKING SMART CUNT!

Guest luke swarm

I have just come back from the pub and have been discussing the problem that is facing us.....there was one interesting view along with the general hubbab.

this was put forward to the real ale appreciation society of albrighton..........that the entry exam to the UK should be an ability to speak and write the queens English to an acceptable level, to be able to sing god save the queen........yes yes and yes. all well and good.........but now here's the second practical element of the exam........the candidate must be able to polish off a toby inn roast pork dinner with extra pigs in blankets and drink 3 pints of carling........apparently this should weed out the potential brits from the pretenders to our sceptre isle. too radical...in my alcohol clouded mind this seem fair and I could murder a roast pork sandwich.

Guest DingTheRioja

I have just come back from the pub and have been discussing the problem that is facing us.....there was one interesting view along with the general hubbab.

this was put forward to the real ale appreciation society of albrighton..........that the entry exam to the UK should be an ability to speak and write the queens English to an acceptable level, to be able to sing god save the queen........yes yes and yes. all well and good.........but now here's the second practical element of the exam........the candidate must be able to polish off a toby inn roast pork dinner with extra pigs in blankets and drink 3 pints of carling........apparently this should weed out the potential brits from the pretenders to our sceptre isle. too radical...in my alcohol clouded mind this seem fair and I could murder a roast pork sandwich.

Bacon butty... if they won't/can't eat a bacon butty, then they can fuck right off...

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE who doesn't believe that a bacon butty is Ambrosia gifted by the Gods is a total and utter cunt who should be dessicated (yes) and then made into shitty concrete to support the repairs to the House of Lords... (hidden agenda for another nom there....)

Guest luke swarm

Bacon butty... if they won't/can't eat a bacon butty, then they can fuck right off...

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE who doesn't believe that a bacon butty is Ambrosia gifted by the Gods is a total and utter cunt who should be dessicated (yes) and then made into shitty concrete to support the repairs to the House of Lords... (hidden agenda for another nom there....)

wise words...wise words indeed. But they must smell the bacon cooking to make it fair and it must be in thick sliced white crusty bread.

Guest nobgobbler

They are indeed. Now where did I put my voodoo dolls?

I

wise words...wise words indeed. But they must smell the bacon cooking to make it fair and it must be in thick sliced white crusty bread.

You complete bunch of cunts the lot of you. Here I am in bed, enjoying a cuppa tea and a bit of Joscho Stephan, now all I can think about is my next breakfast - bacon on a toasted muffin with mushrooms and HP sauce.

Guest DingTheRioja

You complete bunch of cunts the lot of you. Here I am in bed, enjoying a cuppa tea and a bit of Joscho Stephan, now all I can think about is my next breakfast - bacon on a toasted muffin with mushrooms and HP sauce.

Back in 5 minutes...

....make that 10...

I think it's a good idea to have this on the news. It might encourage a few more fuck-wit Muslims to go and get killed in Syria.

How fucking shit must living in Bradford or Luton be to make a sun-blasted foxhole in the desert look good by comparison?

• Like 1