CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Woy Hodgson

Guest Fatty

Cunt, Nuff said

I'm assuming that due to your undoubted cardiovascular issues, the fluid retention in your hands has robbed your fingers of any dexterity, and you actually meant to hit a Y here. Leaving that aside, another succinct and laconic post full of hidden depth and meaning. 10/10 Fats, you vile cunt.

Edited by Decimus
Fats pulled a fucking blinder and edited the title of his nom to make me look a cunt. What a fucking slag.
  • Like 1

Cunt.png

I'm assuming that due to your undoubted cardiovascular issues, the fluid retention in your hands has robbed your fingers of any dexterity, and you actually meant to hit a Y here. Leaving that aside, another succinct and laconic post full of hidden depth and meaning. 10/10 Fats, you vile cunt.

On the eve of another humiliating England performance it had to be said!!

Guest Bill Stickers

Cunt, Nuff said

Fatty, where have you been?

I was hoping you'd tried to re-create Scott's ill-fated expedition to the Antarctic, wearing only your trademark diaper, leading to you freezing to death on the ice like some kind of rare walrus.

In reality, I imagine you've been spending your time seeing how many battenburgs you can fit down your greasy gullet.

Guest cuntcrapper

Personally I always thought Steve McClaren was an cringing, potboiled, piece of cuntdom. He looked as if he'd live in a house smelling of Brussel Sprouts, whilst poking Preparation H up his arse, then kicking his fingers clean afterwards. What a fucking dumbwank, doombrain face he had to accompany his asinine inabilities. Best of all were his after match comments, which for cynics like me were totally unmissable. Trouble is the cunts earn fortunes at it and then get double bubble from exiting their ridiculously over generous contracts. Fuck him to hell and back.

Kicking his fingers clean? Fuck off fucktard 

Fatty, where have you been?

I was hoping you'd tried to re-create Scott's ill-fated expedition to the Antarctic, wearing only your trademark diaper, leading to you freezing to death on the ice like some kind of rare walrus.

In reality, I imagine you've been spending your time seeing how many battenburgs you can fit down your greasy gullet.

stickers, I've missed your banter, soppy cunt

Kicking his fingers clean? Fuck off fucktard 

Fats my boy, have you been introduced to Witheredscrote yet? If you have a new found and obscenely hypocritical hatred of illiteracy and stupidity, he's gonna be wedgieing your overfilled nappy big time. In the words of one of the greatest scholars I have ever had the pleasure to be regaled by, he's a SOPPY CUNT

Face it, they're all cunts. Masters of talking half-an-inch of meaning into 30 feet of noise, pulling off the biggest confidence trick ever convincing their thick-as-mince supporters that they're some kind of uber Voodoo Witch doctor instead of a guesser with too much chutzpah.

And as for their fucking 'mind-games'!! Certainly puts Colonel Kurtz to shame don't they? I'd like one of them to listen to a load of Mourinho / Ferguson / Wenger / Redknapp drivel and go "I'm going to rape you. I don't want the women. I want you. Mind-game THAT, motherfucker!"

• Like 1

Hodgson is a cocksucking, player-tapping-upping, 24 carat fucking cunt. I bet he pockets more player commissions than their agents do, he's the cunt who pushes for their transfers. "Pwemiership manager needing a few home gwown players for your squad?  Want to unsettle some of your wivals?  Talk to Woy!!  Weasonable pwices, satisfaction guawanteed." Fucking owl faced cunt.

• Like 1

But still better than Gordon fucking cunthole wanker bastard cunting fuckpig Strachan.

Now there is a snide, sarcastic, little bastard.

Tries to be funny in press conferences but just comes across as a sulky little cunt when he's asked something he doesn't like the sound of.

Now there is a snide, sarcastic, little bastard.

Tries to be funny in press conferences but just comes across as a sulky little cunt when he's asked something he doesn't like the sound of.

When he was saints manager there was a wonderful moment in one of his live press conferences. One of the daily echo reporters asked him something about the game, something completely innocuous,  and strachan got all arsey and said "you're the reporter that said I'd given my players a roasting at half time last weekend. " The reporter held his ground,  smirked,  and replied "how do you know,  you told us you never read the papers." Strachan got visibly narked and said "someone told me about it, " and the reporter said "friend of yours, is he? " The rest of the press pack pissed themselves laughing,  it was genuinely funny to watch.  Fucking miserable little jock cunt, even if he did get us out of the shit that season. 

Roy ain't no Brian Clough who should have been England manager years ago but at least he is English. Would rather have any Englishman above the best Johhny Foreigner managing my national team..The swaty sock managers are all cunts. Bit like their team and entire country really.

Roy ain't no Brian Clough who should have been England manager years ago but at least he is English. Would rather have any Englishman above the best Johhny Foreigner managing my national team..The swaty sock managers are all cunts. Bit like their team and entire country really.

Did you mean sweaty? Prick

Did you mean sweaty? Prick

Good point Fatty. I am a prick for spelling that simple word like a complete cunt. Thank you very much for bringing that to my attention. It does not alter the fact that the swaty sock managers, fans, country and, yes, even The Bay City Rollers are all cunts.

Good point Fatty. I am a prick for spelling that simple word like a complete cunt. Thank you very much for bringing that to my attention. It does not alter the fact that the swaty sock managers, fans, country and, yes, even The Bay City Rollers are all cunts.

I nominated the Bay City Rollers once. Easy target, the tartan fucking cunts.