CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jiggerycock

If some components - for the wings of a Boeing 747 say - are not milled to tolerance levels going into several significant figures, then there is a real risk of catastrophic failure and much spilling of claret, certainly enough to ruin the day of any tourist suddenly finding themselves being turned into strawberry jam as their body comes into sudden, violent and unexpected contact with fragments of red-hot engine casing.

No, it's not that kind of perfectionism I'm twitting on about.

It's cunts (for there can be no other nomenclature) that won't drink the coffee you've thoughtfully made for them 'because it's a bit too milky' or diners prepared to ruin the whole evening for their party, complaining that their steak 'was more well-done than medium-to-well' as I requested'.

I think it's to do with their flaunting of some notional idea of 'good taste' they have about themselves, rather than the realisation they're teeth-grindingly irritating bores that drive the rest of us (well, me) bats.

Edited by Jiggerycock
Spelt 'steak' like the thing you drive through Draculas heart

If some components - for the wings of a Boeing 747 say - are not milled to tolerance levels going into several significant figures, then there is a real risk of catastrophic failure and much spilling of claret, certainly enough to ruin the day of any tourist suddenly finding themselves being turned into strawberry jam as their body comes into sudden, violent and unexpected contact with fragments of red-hot engine casing.

No, it's not that kind of perfectionism I'm twitting on about.

It's cunts (for there can be no other nomenclature) that won't drink the coffee you've thoughtfully made for them 'because it's a bit too milky' or diners prepared to ruin the whole evening for their party, complaining that their steak 'was more well-done than medium-to-well' as I requested'.

I think it's to do with their flaunting of some notional idea of 'good taste' they have about themselves, rather than the realisation they're teeth-grindingly irritating bores that drive the rest of us (well, me) bats.

not a brilliant rant 7/10

Guest nobgobbler

I was brought up to believe that if a job's worth doing it's worth doing well and I still believe that to be true. However, I once married a real pretentious cunt and he had me jumping through hoops until I came to my senses and dumped the cunt. As a result the current Mr Gobbler, and anybody else for that matter, occasionally get my stock response of "do it yourself next time, cunt". It works a treat for two reasons - next time they either get what they're given and shut the fuck up, or they do it themselves. I pretty much don't care which one they choose. The less time I have to spend on pampering some ungrateful cunt, the more time have to do as I please. Now where did I put his credit card?

I belong to the "It'll look alright from the bypass" tendency. Quality is only fitness for purpose. I don't go ram raiding in my Bugatti Veyron. The Audi or Porsche will do for that.

I remember walking past a couple of newbie window fitters. One said, "hey mate that frame ain't straight", the other one replied "it'll look ok when the glass is in". Errrr, how?

Bo Derek was never a 10. Just saying...

This should ring a bell bit doesn't. Was she in a film? Perfection eh. Not my style. My Idea of DIY is you do it yourself. I would rather work overtime for as long as it takes and pay an expert to do it. Cunts who say they enjoy it are dangerous fuckers who spoil it for us lazy twats.