CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Poof Euphemism Thread

Ape™️

Guest Alfie Noakes

You sure Wilson came up with Alf? I thought it was some yank cunt.

Well I saw him live singing a song called dilligaf and he said it was all his own idea.

Guest Alfie Noakes

If that what he says then ok.

Did he ever get his bike for christmas?

Could be a lie, but he was a squeaky funny little fucker, song about eight legged dog with two heads was fucking funny.

Yes and we all survived the newbie bollocks.

Brave man, have a medal.

It's not me that needs to get over anything.

Your problem is you can't take criticism. As a Mod you will get criticised and your response is to ban people. Very democratic.

Take a leaf out of Spottos book of moderating,he knows how to go about it and has the respect from us on here.

Something I feel you haven't.

Why do you lack the humour that is CC?

Hmm, it takes a bit more to get banned merely for criticising me. Notwithstanding that I suspect that my banning record is no more severe than other Admin/mods. As for my "humour" (or lack of ) I did allow myself a silent chuckle when I noticed that previously you were kind enough to afford me some "likes" when I have awarded bans to others. Therein lies the nub of the problem - you chortle when I crack the whip against punters you don't like yet when I call you to task you moan about democracy, earning respect and being humour deficient. Now you may think that I'm a power crazed pre-menopausal bitch who forgot to take her HRT meds but actually I try to be impartial which is fine to all - most people accept that and take my judgments on the chin, a few turn out to be stroppy little divas.

Earlier on in this thread I asked that you guys "cut it out". You guys didn't and carried on winding up a newbie to point that he lost it and got suspended. Brilliant. No doubt the welcoming committee will add yet another notch to their keyboards. Bullying, especially of newbies, is a problem and it is going to stop. The site needs to grow. Newbies are precious little seedlings who need nurturing and time for them to grow roots and develop thorns before they can flower in the stony ground that is The Corner. Overworked analogies aside I'm just a gardener and will prune where necessary. 

• Like 1

You fucking useless POS. I truly hope that you and yours die painfully of the most horrible cancers possible in this life. You really aren't worth the breath of being called a wanker, because you've never brought anything to a satisfactory conclusion in your miserable little cossetted life.

Cunt, fails to describe you even remotely

Pfft. You're not going to last long on here with unimaginative bollocks like that you cockhurdling quimsponge.

It's pretty clear that Bohica seems to believe that contributing to Cunts Corner is just a matter of using the word "cunt" a lot, often in capitals. We've had some very good noobies lately, particularly Manky, who has dealt with the shit he's received, given some good responses and made some amusing comments. Bohica appears to be nothing more than a thick, racist cretin.

If you don't like a comment by someone new how about ignoring it?

If you approve of a comment either give it a 'like' or compliment them.

Then see how things go from there as it's only a website, for fuck sake.

Brave man, have a medal.

Hmm, it takes a bit more to get banned merely for criticising me. Notwithstanding that I suspect that my banning record is no more severe than other Admin/mods. As for my "humour" (or lack of ) I did allow myself a silent chuckle when I noticed that previously you were kind enough to afford me some "likes" when I have awarded bans to others. Therein lies the nub of the problem - you chortle when I crack the whip against punters you don't like yet when I call you to task you moan about democracy, earning respect and being humour deficient. Now you may think that I'm a power crazed pre-menopausal bitch who forgot to take her HRT meds but actually I try to be impartial which is fine to all - most people accept that and take my judgments on the chin, a few turn out to be stroppy little divas.

Earlier on in this thread I asked that you guys "cut it out". You guys didn't and carried on winding up a newbie to point that he lost it and got suspended. Brilliant. No doubt the welcoming committee will add yet another notch to their keyboards. Bullying, especially of newbies, is a problem and it is going to stop. The site needs to grow. Newbies are precious little seedlings who need nurturing and time for them to grow roots and develop thorns before they can flower in the stony ground that is The Corner. Overworked analogies aside I'm just a gardener and will prune where necessary. 

Yes I have "liked" some of your noms when the banned is a complete and utter fuckwit. For example Frank. (Who I see has been allowed back if it is the same prick). Your humour is non existent Roops old girl. Respect has to be earned and democracy only exists by those who have the power. If your menopausal or not I neither know nor care but power crazy you are.

Don't get me wrong here,I don't dislike you as I don't know you personally. I can't show love or hate to an internet persona.,someone that doesn't affect my life. I just don't like the way you moderate.

You suspect your banning record is no worse than others but even your not sure.

You still go on about bullying,you have no idea obviously of real bullying. The poor little newbies. They should be adults,not fresh out of junior school. So he lost it,just goes to show what he will be like in weeks and months to come. He showed his true colours early. So maybe the "bullying" as you so call it works. You know what to expect of him in the future.

Thats my opinion like it or not. Which you probably don't. Not that I really give a monkeys bollock.

And stop saying guys unless your some American fuckwit.

Edited by Snatch

If you don't like a comment by someone new how about ignoring it?

If you approve of a comment either give it a 'like' or compliment them.

Then see how things go from there as it's only a website, for fuck sake.

MikeFuckingD.. the wimpish voice of reason. My God you're awful. Good morning. 

Yes I have "liked" some of your noms when the banned is a complete and utter fuckwit. For example Frank. (Who I see has been allowed back if it is the same prick). Your humour is non existent Roops old girl. Respect has to be earned and democracy only exists by those who have the power. If your menopausal or not I neither know nor care but power crazy you are.

Don't get me wrong here,I don't dislike you as I don't know you personally. I can't show love or hate to an internet persona.,someone that doesn't affect my life. I just don't like the way you moderate.

You suspect your banning record is no worse than others but even your not sure.

You still go on about bullying,you have no idea obviously of real bullying. The poor little newbies. They should be adults,not fresh out of junior school. So he lost it,just goes to show what he will be like in weeks and months to come. He showed his true colours early. So maybe the "bullying" as you so call it works. You know what to expect of him in the future.

Thats my opinion like it or not. Which you probably don't. Not that I really give a monkeys bollock.

And stop saying guys unless your some American fuckwit.

Snatch if only you used a little forethought to slow your tiny mind down before tapping away, you might avoid continuously coming across as the mawkish wet weekend you so obviously are. A spineless wash-out of the very highest order bar none. 

And you are the gift that just keeps on giving.

Yes I have "liked" some of your noms when the banned is a complete and utter fuckwit. For example Frank. (Who I see has been allowed back if it is the prick). Your humour is non existent Roops old girl.  If your menopausal or not I neither know nor care but power crazy you are.

Can you prove your banning record is no worse than others?

You still go on about bullying,you have no idea obviously of real bullying. The poor little newbies. So he lost it,just goes to show what he will be like in weeks and months to come. He showed his true colours early.

Thats my opinion like it or not. Which you probably don't.

And stop saying guys unless your some American fuckwit

Snatch if only you used a little forethought to slow your tiny mind down before tapping away, you might avoid continuously coming across as the mawkish wet weekend you so obviously are. A spineless wash-out of the very highest order bar none. 

Yes Frank,whatever you say.

As you said yourself Mike. It's only a website.

I think the title suggests that it isn't to be taken seriously. And all the over the top derogatory comments? Well, if they were that fucking clever they probably would have better things to do than fuck about on here. 

Guest nobgobbler

Brave man, have a medal.

You are Charlie Dimmock - I claim my £5:lol: