CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Northern Powerhouse"

Guest MikeD

Guest Wizardsleeve

I see opportunity. If the Chinese make it an armoured division military base, a new Tienenmen square could occur whenever Man U hooligans take to the streets, not to mention an impressive new selection of take away establishments.  

Guest nobgobbler

I see opportunity. If the Chinese make it an armoured division military base, a new Tienenmen square could occur whenever Man U hooligans take to the streets, not to mention an impressive new selection of take away establishments.  

more chinkie restaurants? Lock up your dogs and cats!

Guest Wizardsleeve

more chinkie restaurants? Lock up your dogs and cats!

Also be aware of a lack of wild ground animals like squirrels, birds, and burrowing creatures.  When you notice a distinct absence, you might want to look for a new place.  

Guest luke swarm

Racism? On this site? Some mistake surely?

As Alfred states.....I would word it differently, you are a homo and yet homophobic, bigoted cunt who decries any perceived prejudice against any thing or person.

One trick cunt.    

It's foggy here today. The good news is I can't see all you patronising southern puffs, or anything else for that matter. I spend two hours a day on a moon bed to top up my light colouring so I stick out in the gloom. Trouble is the cuntz in cars can see me. Osborne can stick his powerhouse plans up his arse. We are a powerhouse already. That's why God put me here.

Guest luke swarm

It's foggy here today. The good news is I can't see all you patronising southern puffs, or anything else for that matter. I spend two hours a day on a moon bed to top up my light colouring so I stick out in the gloom. Trouble is the cuntz in cars can see me. Osborne can stick his powerhouse plans up his arse. We are a powerhouse already. That's why God put me here.

God works in mysterious ways Manky. Besides I have not got a fucking clue what you are on about. 

Guest luke swarm

Spot on. I hate myself.:D

in that respect, I would say you are not alone. Don't despair though, you do have some admirers, mainly in the middle eastern fast food shops and pink coloured pubs. Chin up.  

You know you said, in another post, that you only drink beer in the 4.5 to 5.5 ABV range? Care to share the kind of quantities you are drinking, because based on this fucking nonsense I'd say it must be literally gallons?

It's foggy. That's it. Excuse the verbosity. I was at a loose end. I am trying to design a chair for people whose knees bend the wrong way.

Anyone's knees will bend the wrong way if you set about them with a Black & Decker first.

I like Stoke. It is top of my list of places not to go. Is this Judge character some kind of knob. By all the comments I read, it seems so. If so, thanks a fucking bunch for not warning me. Cuntd

Guest luke swarm

I like Stoke. It is top of my list of places not to go. Is this Judge character some kind of knob. By all the comments I read, it seems so. If so, thanks a fucking bunch for not warning me. Cuntd

a harmless Knob....usually pops in on weekends and spouts bollock then fucks off after a good cunting. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

a harmless Knob....usually pops in on weekends and spouts bollock then fucks off after a good cunting. 

Or if he owes the landlord of his bedsit more than two months rent. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Are you a racist poofter? Who goes on about shagging lots of fit birds with your big cock? And about how much money you earn/living on private income?

Well... don't worry about Judy then.. he won't be interested in you....

Chilli or garlic sauce?