CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Northern Powerhouse"

Guest MikeD

Guest luke swarm

A great city such as Manchester cannot just be simply bought by a few million quid's worth of investment....the hearts and minds must be won first....

.take Bradford for example, one first has to set up communal areas for the invasion to commence....a recognised route is to buy all the terraced two bedroom properties and then ply the indigenous populace with spicy addictive food at affordable prices so they become madras junkies.......after that its a simple matter of impregnating the young offspring of the chav population in return for Vodka, Skunk and Kebabs. Police and Politicians can be held at bay by an army of rights activists.

The Chinese have a lot to learn I am afraid. Although it would be interesting to see that cunt Mankys face  when confronted by his new Chinese Boss in the chicken processing plant he works at.           

A great city such as Manchester cannot just be simply bought by a few million quid's worth of investment....the hearts and minds must be won first....

.take Bradford for example, one first has to set up communal areas for the invasion to commence....a recogn Although it would be interesting to see that cunt Mankys face  when confronted by his new Chinese Boss in the chicken processing plant he works at.          

Deleted

Edited by Mrs Roops
Insulting punters' families is a no-no

Guest luke swarm

Tell them to take it back, it's broke. The odd one out of the following numbers, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 627 Answer. 3 All the rest ate with flied lice.

bring forth the chinky jokes.....rubbery

Manchester is already home to Britain's second largest Chinese community. Strange thing though, I've only ever seen one man and one woman. They have never seen me because their eyes are screwed up. Just up the road we have moving black cloth post boxes. Cool eh? OK judge, do your worst. I'm guilty of course you cunt.

I had a Chinese girlfriend who got annoyed when I said all Chinese people looked the same.

Or it could have been her mum, her sister, or her best friend, I really couldn't tell.

I got mugged in London by two Chinese men.

So far the police have narrowed it down to 45,000 suspects.

I take it this nom means that the Chinese are going to be building this power station for us then? And they will also be involved in a load of other essential shit that needs investment.

Thing is that MI5/MI6 reckon that the biggest threat to British security is the fucking Chinese and the Russians?

Cunts.

https://www.mi5.gov.uk/home/about-us/faqs-about-mi5/what-are-the-biggest-current-threats-to-national-security.html

Edited by deebom

Guest luke swarm

I take it this nom means that the Chinks are going to be building this power station for us then? And they will also be involved in a load of other essential shit that needs investment.

Thing is that MI5/MI6 reckon that the biggest threat to British security is the fucking Chinese and the Russians?

Cunts.

https://www.mi5.gov.uk/home/about-us/faqs-about-mi5/what-are-the-biggest-current-threats-to-national-security.html

they don't need to spy anymore Deeb.....if they want anything now, they simply buy it up and our cunt government will fellate them into the bargain......anything for a profit with them.   

Guest DingTheRioja

Mr Yunioshi is actually Japanese, so I'm being racist on several different levels simultaneously here.

Clever cunt... you'll have the Judge onto you... if he can work out who you're being racist about...

Anyway.. did you here the one about the wheelie bin?

Am I to assume that while we sit here not taking the piss out of other countries idiosyncrasies and stereotypes, they will be sat there not taking the piss out of England's football team, fox hunting, bowler hats or professional scouse victim cunts.  Just a thought and can it be enforced more vigorously. Bollocks

Edited by Manky
Cunttype

We in Manchester are not alone in this northern powerhouse lark. We also have scousers, perpetual victims of something or other. Miserable Yorkshireman from Leeds and Sheffield and thick as fuck Geordies.  Now having seen that line-up, I can only hope the nice Chinese people wrap Manchester up and take us home with them

Edited by Manky

We in Manchester are not alone in this northern powerhouse lark. We also have scousers, perpetual victims of something or other. Miserable Yorkshireman from Leeds and Sheffield and thick as fuck Geordies.  Now having seen that line-up, I can only hope the nice Chinese people who don't have slanting eyes and all look different, wrap Manchester up and take us home with them

The only difference will be is that you'll have numbers, not names.

Oops! Is that racist?

The only difference will be is that you'll have numbers, not names.

Oops! Is that racist?

At least I would be able to see over the physically less tall asian people.  Oops, is that racist or a scientific fact?