CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Drivers Of Cars With Misaligned Headlights

Ape™️

Following on from my recent nom about cuntclists riding their cuntcycles without lights, I now offer for your perusal cunts who drive with headlights that blind oncoming traffic due to poor alignment. Again, it's as the night draw in that this breed of cunt becomes more noticeable. It's hard enough driving at night, especially in poor weather, without having your retina burned out by the cunt coming the other way. It seems to be modern cars that are the worse culprits, probably because they allow the idiot driver to adjust the beam height. I say burn them all alive, using fire.

And cunts that have their foglights on, cunts that cant change a bulb, cunts that don't even know a bulb has gone, let alone change the cunting thing, cunts with retrofitted cheap Chinese HIDs, cunts with cheap Chinese LED surrounds, in fact I'll throw in cunts that cant use indicators while we're here. In fact, fucking everycunt on the road who isn't me in my Honda fridge. Cunts the lot em.

And I'll throw in modern cars with invisible indicators, whoever the fuck thought that up needs to meet Fender.

Edited by deebom
Sparkles.

Guest Bill Stickers

And cunts that have their foglights on, cunts that cant change a bulb, cunts that don't even know a bulb has gone, let alone change the cunting thing, cunts with retrofitted cheap Chinese HIDs, cunts with cheap Chinese LED surrounds, in fact I'll throw in cunts that cant use indicators while we're here. In fact, fucking everycunt on the road who isn't me in my Honda fridge. Cunts the lot em.

And I'll throw in modern cars with invisible indicators, whoever the fuck thought that up needs to meet Fender.

I can already hear the sound of Manky typing out the sentence "I ride a bike".

I've just fitted replacement headlights in the old Volvo and a couple of clips were missing on the replacements thus resulting in one looking for hedgehogs and the other interrupting air traffic control,on the plus side if it means blinding and wiping out a few cyclists then it will turn out to be a good move

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Was on a long taxi ride through Greece once.. (Frank... fuck off...) it was getting dark, hot August day, air-con at full whack in the Merc.... FUCK!!!... driver has to swerve half way across the road cos some cunt coming the other way only has 1 working headlight and decided to drive on the white line so he could see the road with the nearside light.... looked like a fucking FS1E from half a mile away... I learnt what "YOU FUCKING DOZY CUNT" in Greek was quite quickly....

I've just fitted replacement headlights in the old Volvo and a couple of clips were missing on the replacements thus resulting in one looking for hedgehogs and the other interrupting air traffic control,on the plus side if it means blinding and wiping out a few cyclists then it will turn out to be a good move

left hand drive cars have their headlights aligned differently for driving on the foreign/wrong side of the roads. They should be adjusted for use on the British/ right side of the road. I doubt many have been nor do many Brits get theirs adjusted for driving abroad. Saying that, all motorists are cunts and I propose a new law to reduce pollution by extending the exhaust, twisting it a bit and fix it so the business end is mounted on the dashboard in front of the driver.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

left hand drive cars have their headlights aligned differently for driving on the foreign/wrong side of the roads. They should be adjusted for use on the British/ right side of the road. I doubt many have been nor do many Brits get theirs adjusted for driving abroad. Saying that, all motorists are cunts and I propose a new law to reduce pollution by extending the exhaust, twisting it a bit and fix it so the business end is mounted on the dashboard in front of the driver.

you don't want to extend the exhaust, just for you Wankie i will explain why.Most vehicles have the engine mounted in the front. The engine is where the exhaust gases are produced. Therefore you actually need to shorten the exhaust and feed it directly through the bulkhead. This way it will also remove any benefit the catalytic converter provides and the occupant will be dead pdq. Also works on VW. Vorspunk dirk titnick.

Guest DingTheRioja

you don't want to extend the exhaust, just for you Wankie i will explain why.Most vehicles have the engine mounted in the front. The engine is where the exhaust gases are produced. Therefore you actually need to shorten the exhaust and feed it directly through the bulkhead. This way it will also remove any benefit the catalytic converter provides and the occupant will be dead pdq. Also works on VW. Vorspunk dirk titnick.

It's also more environmentally friendly, since you use about 8 foot less steel pipe to get the exhaust to the back of the car...

Good point. I stand corrected. How about putting the airbags in the seat behind the driver. In the event of a collision, the extra force applied will magnify any injuries much to my amusement.

Good point. I stand corrected. How about putting the airbags in the seat behind the driver. In the event of a collision, the extra force applied will magnify any injuries much to my amusement.

Be honest Manky,this is the only reason you ride a bike

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3601/3765678867_f1c1708678.jpg

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Be honest Manky,this is the only reason you ride a bike

3765678867_f1c1708678.jpg

Surely for cyclists it should be the blackest black but I fear the seat may become unusable if it gets too large.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Gong Farmer

Do drivers need headlights?  Surely they are better texting in the dark.

With all due respect Manky, I do respect your riding a bike, probably for all the right reasons, the environment, the economics and for health reasons. However I can't help that smirk that becomes me whenever I hear that some hapless cyclist cunt has been run over by a bus in London when listening to LBC 97.3 FM. You just know it's the cyclist fault hands down and justly deserved.  

, probably for all the right reasons, the environment, the economics and for health reasons

If you think I am some rabid green and health freak you are very very wrong. I passed my test in '81 but I am a crap driver. I could afford a car but would have to reduce my beer and kebab budget which aint gonna happen.

So I joined the dark side

I cycle to work for purely practical reasons, some of which you mention above.

Stickers, did I tell you I have a bike?

Edited by Manky
Cunttype

If you think I am some rabid green and health freak you are very very wrong. I passed my test in '81 but I am a crap driver. I could afford a car but would have to reduce my beer and kebab budget which aint gonna happen.

I can quite easily believe you have the hand eye co-ordination of an armless and blind gibbon and are thus an abysmal driver. I can also accept that  you are a raging alcoholic who subsists on an atrocious diet of hydrogenated fat. The only part of this rambling shambles of a post I find completely incredulous is your statement that you are in employment. Especially now Remploy has effectively ceased to exist.

I can quite easily believe you have the hand eye co-ordination of an armless and blind gibbon and are thus an abysmal driver. I can also accept that  you are a raging alcoholic who subsists on an atrocious diet of hydrogenated fat. The only part of this rambling shambles of a post I find completely incredulous is your statement that you are in employment. Especially now Remploy has effectively ceased to exist

Isnt life just full of surprises for you. You redneck East Angleirons are so fucking unsophisticated you think Lincoln is an exotic foreign city.

We Mancs are not getting involved in this Britains second city argument as we don't give a fuck whether Birmingham or London manage to claim the title.

Guest Gong Farmer

I've got a bike myself, I'm Dutch so I'm obligated almost by law to own a bike. Over here riding a bike means having to negotiate hoards of cunty arrogant  kids at certain times of day that take up all of the cycle paths four or five abreast with their noses stuck firmly in their mobile phones totally oblivious to everyone and everything around them. Again just deserts and a big massive fuck off grin on my face if and when one of selfish little fuckers comes a cropper.

The other bane of my existance on the cycle paths are decrepit old bastards on those E bikes. They're too fast for the old cunts that assume that they have right of way simply because they're old,fucked and senile and reserve to right to cut up and run into anyone that has the sheer audacity to get in their way. Again, I love it when I hear of one them falling off and ending up with gravel embedded in their wrinkly old faces. I'm actually more likely to relay a rawcus 'HA-fucking-HA you silly old cunt!' instead of helping them  to their feet and asking them if they need medical assistance.

I don't mind bikes, really I don't, so long as I'm the only cunt on the cycle path with every other cunt fucked off.

I don't mind bikes, really I don't, so long as I'm the only cunt on the cycle path with every other cunt fucked off.

We don't have that many cycle paths yet so I use footpaths a lot. As my cycling route is mainly through a non-residential area and at odd o'clock I don't see many, if any, pedestrians. Pedestrians are cunts as well as motorists. I have no time either for the Lycra clad dibdobs on bikes who seem to treat it as a quasi religion. My favourite form of transport is walking, if time allows. Any fucker coming unstuck on any form of transport gives me a chuckle.

Guest Bill Stickers

With all due respect Manky, I do respect your riding a bike, probably for all the right reasons, the environment, the economics and for health reasons. However I can't help that smirk that becomes me whenever I hear that some hapless cyclist cunt has been run over by a bus in London when listening to LBC 97.3 FM. You just know it's the cyclist fault hands down and justly deserved.  

I can quite easily believe you have the hand eye co-ordination of an armless and blind gibbon and are thus an abysmal driver. I can also accept that  you are a raging alcoholic who subsists on an atrocious diet of hydrogenated fat. The only part of this rambling shambles of a post I find completely incredulous is your statement that you are in employment. Especially now Remploy has effectively ceased to exist.

Manky rides a bike because his provisional license was suspended after going on a rampage through Salford in a Morris Minor in 1983 after 8 pints of gin and a large lamb donner.

I believe Judge was also present at this almighty Monday night bender of the unemployable. He was unable to turn down the allure of a greasy kebab. He was last seen leaving the kebab house with a flagarently gay man wearing tight jeans with a huge cock bulge, quite early on into the chennanigans.

Upon Manky's license suspension expiring, he was unable to retake lessons or the extended re-test, or purchase another car, because he is a destitute, cretinous man of no redeeming merit.

Manky, by your own admission of being a shit driver without a car who rides a bike, I'm not sure you're best qualified to enter into a discussion about misaligned headlights. Stick to the footpaths and bridleways while you scrump for apples to provide subsistence for your peasant family.

Hey stickers. Do you know me? The details you provide in your posts are spooky. As it happens I have no need for a car. I have no desire for a car. Just because I am not a Chelsea fan doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on Jose's  cuntishness..