CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blokes Who Dress In Their Wife's clothes

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Interestingly (or otherwise) a comment I put up the other day on the Steve Allen thread that mentioned Elton's arsehole seems to have disappeared. If homophobia is going to join the proscribed list of topics that's really going to limit my repertoire.

Tom Daley is a cunt.

it would seem the administrators bar is coming down so newbie cunts don't get asked to 'raise their game'. I'm off to MumsNet to give someone an unadministrated cunting.

Guest Gong Farmer

Not to mention embodying the nom subject matter. 

Yes I had noticed his unhealthy preoccupation with this particular nomination. The pervy knicker wearer doth protest too much me thinks.

Guest Wizardsleeve

it would seem the administrators bar is coming down so newbie cunts don't get asked to 'raise their game'. I'm off to MumsNet to give someone an unadministrated cunting.

Trolling is beneath you, Drew. Consider admins new restrictions a challenge to elevate your cunting game to new heights. 

If you find you MUST go, tell judge Stavros has lifted his ban at the kebab stand. 

Good idea Drew. Go and show them mums all those multi-response lists in different fonts and colours you have in your arsenal. You total fucking cretin

Mike, It goes without saying that I like you very much. However, I do struggle to imagine what it must be like to be someone who is consistently ignored. Something like a lost and vacant fart.

Don't worry about me, I think you've got more than enough issues of your own to deal with.

And please don't like me.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Good idea Drew. Go and show them mums all those multi-response lists in different fonts and colours you have in your arsenal. You total fucking cretin

I'll take that as a compliment but only from you Frank. I'll let Judge know you want to suck his dick as soon as he's freed it from Keefs cheeks.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You just put your lips together and blow.

I'm not sure Tom knows how to whistle, though.

I would guess that his colon gets a Karcher style cleansing upon impact with the water, especially from the 10 metre board after a night packing fudge. Beware of floaters!

I would guess that his colon gets a Karcher style cleansing upon impact with the water, especially from the 10 metre board after a night packing fudge. Beware of floaters!

I heard that he hasn't had an audible fart for years and just spends his time using his arse to blow out candles.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I heard that he hasn't had an audible fart for years and just spends his time using his arse to blow out candles.

I need somebody like him in my back garden to clear all the leaves that have fallen from the surrounding trees. He'll have to get to the garden through the house though, I ain't letting that cunt anywhere near my back passage.

Guest judgetwi

Wife, GF, mistress, granny, whoever, running into these cunts is an assault on the senses!  I would like to get through just ONE fucking week without these imbeciles invading the pub, or the market, or the petrol station, or anyplace else I need to conduct business.  I don't care if they do this shit in their own home, it's when they're prancing and sashaying down the path into the pub with their aforementioned bird right along, and they claim to have lost a bet, or are dressing up to support womens suffrage, you know it's a load of bollocks.  They take to singing transvetite favorites like It's Raining Men, and the catalogue of Village People shit.  Fuck help you if have to go to the gents and one of them clicks their way in on their high heels and start to whinge about the thong riding up, or the pantyhose chafing their bollocks or their bra doesn't fit right while you're trying to just have a piss in peace.  Frank, you know what I'm talking about, you're still on the mend from the kicking you took last week, why do you do it?  Me and my lovely wife don't go to the pub often, but when we do, we most certainly do not want to be accosted by these miserable fucking cunts who surrender any and all male traits for the enjoyment of some bird that just wants to humiliate them.  

Have you been baying at the Moon again Mad Dog?.........and there's me thinking all this halloween shit was a load of old bollocks!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Have you been baying at the Moon again Mad Dog?.........and there's me thinking all this halloween shit was a load of old bollocks!

LOL, you got me!  Yes, I bay at the moon every few months, and after a visit from my in laws, who doesn't?  I think, deep down, you'd agree with me when I guess most here do the same. However, it wasn't the basis of the mom, it was an effect of the experience. 

How was your Friday night kebab?

Guest judgetwi

LOL, you got me!  Yes, I bay at the moon every few months, and after a visit from my in laws, who doesn't?  I think, deep down, you'd agree with me when I guess most here do the same. However, it wasn't the basis of the mom, it was an effect of the experience. 

How was your Friday night kebab?

Didn't go up the pub Friday Mad Dog (early start Saturday) so no fast food for me. Anyway, thanks for the warning about these filthy perverts but i have a problem which i hope you can help me with. I go in a lot of pubs and the trannies must be top quality because i unable to identify them. They all look and sound like real women to me. Perhaps i could draw on your vast experience of the cross dressing subculture to give me a few tips on spotting the cunts before i get myself in an embarrassing and potentially unpleasant situation. Thanking you in anticipation. Cheers mate xx.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Didn't go up the pub Friday Mad Dog (early start Saturday) so no fast food for me. Anyway, thanks for the warning about these filthy perverts but i have a problem which i hope you can help me with. I go in a lot of pubs and the trannies must be top quality because i unable to identify them. They all look and sound like real women to me. Perhaps i could draw on your vast experience of the cross dressing subculture to give me a few tips on spotting the cunts before i get myself in an embarrassing and potentially unpleasant situation. Thanking you in anticipation. Cheers mate xx.

It wasn't a mystery, they had stubble on their face.  These cunts were claiming to have lost a bet, or were doing it for whatever asinine reason.  But they were all made up and prancing about like poncing poofs.  Ask Frank, he'll know more about the rituals than I, I just think they're cunts for doing it.  

Guest judgetwi

As a general guide, if one of them gives you a lift back to your hovel and they are able to reverse park the car on first attempt.............I'll leave the rest for a self-appointed clever cunt like you to work out.

Well, well, well, so we're an "administrator". now? I was once a prefect but i prefer not to brag about it. So in one short sentence you have managed to imply that women can't drive cars properly and accuse me of the crime  (in your eyes) of poverty. I would have thought that somebody in such a position of responsibility would take more care in addressing their clientel . I'm probably not the first to say i don't care for your bedside manner Doc. You may as well delete me now; no point in dragging it out.

It wasn't a mystery, they had stubble on their face.  These cunts were claiming to have lost a bet, or were doing it for whatever asinine reason.  But they were all made up and prancing about like poncing poofs.  Ask Frank, he'll know more about the rituals than I, I just think they're cunts for doing it.  

So it was a one off, some kind of stag-do? That's funny because, if i may quote, ........"I would like to get through just ONE fucking week without these imbeciles invading the pub, or the market, or the petrol station or anyplace else i need to conduct business." Where the fuck do you live Mad Dog...........Magaluf!!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Well, well, well, so we're an "administrator". now? I was once a prefect but i prefer not to brag about it. So in one short sentence you have managed to imply that women can't drive cars properly and accuse me of the crime  (in your eyes) of poverty. I would have thought that somebody in such a position of responsibility would take more care in addressing their clientel . I'm probably not the first to say i don't care for your bedside manner Doc. You may as well delete me now; no point in dragging it out.

So it was a one off, some kind of stag-do? That's funny because, if i may quote, ........"I would like to get through just ONE fucking week without these imbeciles invading the pub, or the market, or the petrol station or anyplace else i need to conduct business." Where the fuck do you live Mad Dog...........Magaluf!!

That's true IF you have enough faith in the human condition to believe they were being truthful.  If it actually was a one off, I'm not certain they would be braying on about the fit of the bra, knickers, tights, or whatever item of poofery was in a twist.  I also doubt they would be quite so brazen about urinal peeking.  Be it as it may, it does happen more frequently than I am prepared to just let go, without slagging the fuckers off, here on the corner.  

Guest Bill Stickers

Well, well, well, so we're an "administrator". now? I was once a prefect but i prefer not to brag about it

The only person mentioning anything about being a prefect here is you, you stupid fucking cunt. Delete yourself from existence you waste of skin.

The only person mentioning anything about being a prefect here is you, you stupid fucking cunt. Delete yourself from existence you waste of skin.

When I was at school prefect was another word for arse licking teachers pet.