CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blokes Who Dress In Their Wife's clothes

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Wife, GF, mistress, granny, whoever, running into these cunts is an assault on the senses!  I would like to get through just ONE fucking week without these imbeciles invading the pub, or the market, or the petrol station, or anyplace else I need to conduct business.  I don't care if they do this shit in their own home, it's when they're prancing and sashaying down the path into the pub with their aforementioned bird right along, and they claim to have lost a bet, or are dressing up to support womens suffrage, you know it's a load of bollocks.  They take to singing transvetite favorites like It's Raining Men, and the catalogue of Village People shit.  Fuck help you if have to go to the gents and one of them clicks their way in on their high heels and start to whinge about the thong riding up, or the pantyhose chafing their bollocks or their bra doesn't fit right while you're trying to just have a piss in peace.  Frank, you know what I'm talking about, you're still on the mend from the kicking you took last week, why do you do it?  Me and my lovely wife don't go to the pub often, but when we do, we most certainly do not want to be accosted by these miserable fucking cunts who surrender any and all male traits for the enjoyment of some bird that just wants to humiliate them.  

Wife, GF, mistress, granny, whoever, running into these cunts is an assault on the senses!  I would like to get through just ONE fucking week without these imbeciles invading the pub, or the market, or the petrol station, or anyplace else I need to conduct business.  I don't care if they do this shit in their own home, it's when they're prancing and sashaying down the path into the pub with their aforementioned bird right along, and they claim to have lost a bet, or are dressing up to support womens suffrage, you know it's a load of bollocks.  They take to singing transvetite favorites like It's Raining Men, and the catalogue of Village People shit.  Fuck help you if have to go to the gents and one of them clicks their way in on their high heels and start to whinge about the thong riding up, or the pantyhose chafing their bollocks or their bra doesn't fit right while you're trying to just have a piss in peace.  Frank, you know what I'm talking about, you're still on the mend from the kicking you took last week, why do you do it?  Me and my lovely wife don't go to the pub often, but when we do, we most certainly do not want to be accosted by these miserable fucking cunts who surrender any and all male traits for the enjoyment of some bird that just wants to humiliate them.  

Ooh, you are awful... but I like you. Shit. 

Guest Gong Farmer

there was an amusing thread on here not so long ago Gongers, poofter pubs etc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33608000

There's probably something in that as the only gay bar in the town I live has closed down. It was called 'Honchos' complete with a dark room where they could carry out their dirty deeds in privacy. I don't know where they're carrying out their dirty deeds now as I haven't seen any of it being carried out in 'straight' cafes.

There's probably something in that as the only gay bar in the town I live has closed down. It was called 'Honchos' complete with a dark room where they could carry out their dirty deeds in privacy. I don't know where they're carrying out their dirty deeds now as I haven't seen any of it being carried out in 'straight' cafes.

I think you'll find that cocks and arses are being relentlessly pounded and spat on right under your snooty homophobic nose. Wimp. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I can't say I've ever experienced what you describe, and it seems I'm not the only one.  Perhaps this verbose load of arseshag is a fantasy of yours, a creation of a parallel world as a means to project your incredibly perverse subconscious.

It would be best if you could try and summarise the interminable bollocks you have just spewed, for the benefit of fellow members who aren't in the mood for reading a novel written by a dribbling window licker.

Would you agree with the following synopsis? Your dad was a transvestite, and this has turned you into an angry, inadequate little fellow prone to bouts of delusion and anger.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fucking hell sleeve, I live next to the queerest city in the world (Brighton and Hove, where else?) and it rarely happens here. Is there something in the ale up there?

Guest Gong Farmer

I think you'll find that cocks and arses are being relentlessly pounded and spat on right under your snooty homophobic nose. Wimp. 

You really are a lugubrious bucket of effluent aren't you Frank? A dichotomy of tenborus misery and a somewhat disconsolate air of unsurpassed cuntishness extrudes you.

Guest Bill Stickers

You really are a lugubrious bucket of effluent aren't you Frank? A dichotomy of tenborus misery and a somewhat disconsolate air of unsurpassed cuntishness extrudes you.

Fuck me!

If ever there was a prime example of someone rubbing their dick inside a thesaurus while posting on here, this must be it!

How long did it take you to look up all those synonyms!?

Edited by bill_stickers

Guest Gong Farmer

Fuck me!

If ever there was a prime example of someone rubbing their dick inside a thesaurus while posting on here, this must be it!

My job involves proof reading and translating technical/legal documents into English from Dutch and vice versa which means that I'm educated to a standard above and beyond the remedial GCSE English literature and language level you struggled over at the local secondary modern. Need I say more?

Fuck me!

I think that's what you get when you run "Fuck me, I'm ripped off my tits" through Google Translate from Dutch to English and back again 15 times.

• Like 2

This pub; its not The Royal Vauxhall Tavern is it?

Guest DingTheRioja

My job involves proof reading and translating technical/legal documents into English from Dutch and vice versa which means that I'm educated to a standard above and beyond the remedial GCSE English literature and language level you struggled over at the local secondary modern. Need I say more?

So does that eman you can speak Double Dutch as well?

If it happened to be in Southampton, it would probably be the London Hotel. And that's one piece of information I wish I'd never discovered. 

CC's very own roving reporter Scotty,delving into the unknown so we don't have too.

Dunno about his wifes clothes, but there is a tranny delivery driver who comes to my work regularly, so regularly that no one even bothers to laugh at him anymore, despite him looking like an absolute dogs dinner.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Nederlandse meisjes zijn de beste!

Guest JackoTC

What the fuck are you going on about ? You get accosted by Trannies ? This whole episode sounds like one of your fantasies - poofter.