CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moaning tourists in Sharm El Sheikh

cuntspotter

You have decided to go on holiday to a middle eastern destination with a history of repeated fatal attacks against tourists. A plane has very recently fallen out of the sky coming from your resort. You have been told that you are at risk and should prepare to leave..... On special planes because there is a risk of a bomb. You are angry and start blaming anyone and everyone ......... Except yourself for stupidly putting your family and yourself in danger by going there in the first place. Are you:

1. Thick ?

2. Over entitled ?

3. Naive ?

4. All three ?

Discuss.

I fear that this will end in tears.

You have decided to go on holiday to a middle eastern destination with a history of repeated fatal attacks against tourists. A plane has very recently fallen out of the sky coming from your resort. You have been told that you are at risk and should prepare to leave..... On special planes because there is a risk of a bomb. You are angry and start blaming anyone and everyone ......... Except yourself for stupidly putting your family and yourself in danger by going there in the first place. Are you:

1. Thick ?

2. Over entitled ?

3. Naive ?

4. All three ?

Discuss.

Cunts.

That's it discussed.

Agreed.. That's it, thread over.

I think that where air travel is concerned, considering the amount of people involved and the possible risks, that anyone moaning about insignificant shit really needs to fucking wise up. Yes, there's always going to be delays but that's just the way of things nowadays no matter how you travel.

Especially cunts moaning because their plane has developed a technical problem. Would they rather it developed the fucking problem in mid-air?

Fuck off.

1. Thick ?

2. Over entitled ?

3. Naive ?

4. All three ?

Discuss.

racist cunt,...just wanted to know how the other half felt.

I know one of the cunts stranded who 3 days ago commented "oh no,I'm stuck here in this 5 star hotel,it's horrible! (Wink wink),ha fucking ha,let's see how you feel in another few days when you start to hallucinate about bacon butties and drizzle stuck in a sandy horrible shithole with the threat of being spread over 25 square miles of desert if you dare to leave,cunts,should have gone to Bognor

• Like 1

Sharm El Sheik is a shithole holiday resort, dumped on a bit of desert in the middle of nowhere. All it has is sand, Russians and Arab men. The food is atrocious, because Russians eat shit food.

You cant walk past a fucking shop without being harassed to the point of wanting to commit murder, by Arab men who hate you and leer at your woman.

Anyone who thinks it's a good place to go is a fucking numbskull who deserves kneecapping. As you can see, I hate the fucking place, worst, most boring holiday I have ever had.

Guest DingTheRioja

Sharm El Sheik is a shithole holiday resort, dumped on a bit of desert in the middle of nowhere. All it has is sand, Russians and Arab men. The food is atrocious, because Russians eat shit food.

You cant walk past a fucking shop without being harassed to the point of wanting to commit murder, by Arab men who hate you and leer at your woman.

Anyone who thinks it's a good place to go is a fucking numbskull who deserves kneecapping. As you can see, I hate the fucking place, worst, most boring holiday I have ever had.

Why the fuck did you go there in the first place??

Totally false and manufactured shit hole, only there to seperate idiots from their money, and occassionally their lives...

Learn a few choice Arabic phrases and it can make all the difference. I find I can survive largely unbothered with just "Please", "Thank You", and "Fuck off, you camel shagging cunt".

How cheap.. How much is a bottle of lager?

Almost everywhere has a "Happy Hour", and most last from 6-12 pm. Several of these are "All drinks two-for-the-price-of one." So, two 500ml bottles of Sakara Gold will set you back 25EGP, maybe less. That's about £2.

Almost everywhere has a "Happy Hour", and most last from 6-12 pm. Several of these are "All drinks two-for-the-price-of one." So, two 500ml bottles of Sakara Gold will set you back 25EGP, maybe less. That's about £2.

How much for a week? ......Fuck it.... Make it a fortnight

I don't associate myself with the sort of people that go on those tacky 'all in' holidays to fly infested shit-pits like Egypt.  Cheap cunts.

A holiday which will end up with you spending the majority of the time with British cunts, probably your fucking neighbours.

I'd rather go camping in my fucking garden.