CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moaning tourists in Sharm El Sheikh

cuntspotter

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

Bunch of boring, waffle eating fucking cunts.

Actually I agree with you. As a Panzer driver once told me, "Its just a little place we pass through when we are on our way to occupy Paris"

They will detest Stickers with a passion. I hope he tells the cunts he is Welsh.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Manky said:

Tintin comics you dick.

I'm six jars deep in some god awful east London pub manky. Full of cunts of incredible cunting capacity.

Its only a matter of time until I get on to the class a's and make a complete cunt out of myself.

Can we just be friends and bury the hatchet?

8 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm six jars deep in some god awful east London pub manky. Full of cunts of incredible cunting capacity.

Its only a matter of time until I get on to the class a's and make a complete cunt out of myself.

Can we fuck. Business as usual.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm surprised Gurt didn't try to prescribe you something.

Rather than class As why not neck 48 nice cheap paracetamol and lie twitching in an alley with a burst liver like a right fucking cunt....?

It seems like Belgium is Jihad HQ Europe at the moment. Now ISIS have asked all their wannabe holy warriors to stay at home and await the signal to act I am filled with foreboding. I would rather they played out abroad where they might only get shot dead rather than the poor little lambs having to face the wrath of Britains legal system. I have heard the fascist judiciary are talking about draconian measures like community service and mass murder awareness counselling.