CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

What does it fucking matter? Here's how I know you cunt.

I live in Lewisham, there are shitloads of Nigerians in Lewisham, it's well known for it, but, Being a Sunday she was dressed for church, wearing an Ankara/Aso Oki dress complete with resplendent hat hype thing. Sorry I cant remember the correct term for the headgear. I know this because I have lifelong Nigerian and Ghanaian friends.

SE London has a large Vietnamese population, mostly in Woowlich, Plumstead, Thamsemead ect, but they are in all parts. They mostly grow skunk, and flog pirate DVDs in car parks. Some of them have to beg, this is all controlled by gangs and can be found in regular spots, such as the Aldi car park down the Old Kent Road.

This is common local knowledge, Ms Gypsy can/may/may not confirm this, being in the same neck of the woods.

That's how I fucking know.

There used  to be a large population of Vietnamese in North Peckham as well. Not sure about the OKR aldi as I dont go there. Not sure if they are Nigerian but there are a large number of African ladies dressed like this in Lewisham as well as Peckham.

What the fuck is this shit, Manky? Soppy cunt.

Fuck off you knob. If you paraphrase (read between the lines) you would know I never let shopping interfere with my life. Shopping is for girlies.

There used  to be a large population of Vietnamese in North Peckham as well. Not sure about the OKR aldi as I dont go there. Not sure if they are Nigerian but there are a large number of African ladies dressed like this in Lewisham as well as Peckham.

I once saw a black man in Little Snoring back in February 2004.  To this day the incredulity and hostility I face over my claims is bordering on the outright offensive.

Guest Gong Farmer

And a number of  large African ladies in  Lewisham as well as Peckham too.... I noticed.

Edited by Gong Farmer

Fuck off you knob. If you paraphrase (read between the lines) you would know I never let shopping interfere with my life. Shopping is for girlies.

Manky, I can imagine you pootling along on your bicycle, labouring under the misapprehension that you are saving the planet, a Thermos flask of green tea in one hand, and a portrait of Linda McCartney in the other. A weak kneed, Dave Angel Eco warrior wannabe listening to Mike Oldfield's Moonlight Shadow on repeat as you masturbate furiously over a self portrait of Swampy.

listening to Mike Oldfield's Moonlight Shadow

Seriously, wasn't Moonlight Shadow by Sally Oldfield, or are they from Norfolk Where Mike is Sally?. By the way, don't fuck with the "Northern  Cycle League for saving the planet and generally being good guys all round" 

the snooty cow at number 35 allegedly paid above the odds and ordered her replacement fridge from john lewis just to let all the neighbours see the van arrive ... imagine her horror when the salford van hire transit turned up !

John Lewis is overpriced shite. I bought a kettle from them and an iron. The kettle leaked the second day I had it and the iron fucking blew itself up with a month. Fuck John Lewis and all who sail in her

I saw one of your local lads the other day manky,  john cooper clark.. . He was fucking brilliant. 

Saw him in 1978. He was good then. He must be about 850 now. He aint a manc. He's from Salford but its close enough. Nice one anyway.

It was Mike fucking Oldfield and the lyrics were performed by Maggie Reilly you daft cunt.

Dont give a fuck. It was shit. Now fuck off back to your tinterweb to try and catch some more decent chaps out. Or Facebook. Or Mumsnet. Or fucking anywhere.

Anyway where is the apology from the modern day equivalent of the witchfinder general, admin Rick, for his accusation of racism to poor old deebom ?

I'm not sure why you would think an apology is warranted. Deebom posted a good nom, part of which included his annoyance at a queue jumper with two shopping trolleys. I have to admit that I shared Rick's thinking as to why did Deebom mentioned that two-trolley woman was Nigerian. Why did he make a point of it? Would he have said that she was English? Deebon's defence seemed to imply that he knew trolley woman was Nigerian and that beggar girl was Vietnamese partly because there was a lot of them about in Lewisham.

Now I'm sure Deembom did not intend to be racist and may not even be like-minded but given the general "Britain First" nature that sometimes prevails at the Corner and given the subsequent covert racist humour I can understand why suspicion was invited.

I'm not sure why you would think an apology is warranted. Deebom posted a good nom, part of which included his annoyance at a queue jumper with two shopping trolleys. I have to admit that I shared Rick's thinking as to why did Deebom mentioned that two-trolley woman was Nigerian. Why did he make a point of it?

Now I'm sure Deembom did not intend to be racist and may not even be like-minded but given the general "Britain First" nature that sometimes prevails at the Corner and given the subsequent covert racist humour I can understand why suspicion was invited.

being descriptive is not being racist, silly