CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Guest Bill Stickers

While I actually agree there is a valid argument for perceived what was said as (mildly) racist, the ensuing 'discussion' and ultimate course of action is truly farcical.

N.B. White Cunt, you have the mental aptitude of a cum-dunked biscuit.

Edited by bill_stickers

I'm not sure why you would think an apology is warranted. Deebom posted a good nom, part of which included his annoyance at a queue jumper with two shopping trolleys. I have to admit that I shared Rick's thinking as to why did Deebom mentioned that two-trolley woman was Nigerian. Why did he make a point of it? Would he have said that she was English? Deebon's defence seemed to imply that he knew trolley woman was Nigerian and that beggar girl was Vietnamese partly because there was a lot of them about in Lewisham.

Now I'm sure Deembom did not intend to be racist and may not even be like-minded but given the general "Britain First" nature that sometimes prevails at the Corner and given the subsequent covert racist humour I can understand why suspicion was invited.

I am the Gruppenfuhrer of the Pontnewydd Nation Forward strike force. The whole unit marched to the Con Club on Sunday. The three of us managed to get to the bar without being jostled and harassed by the granchas in their red berets......... Fascist gits!

I didn't see a stipulation of not "getting on your tits" anywhere in the rule book. He wasn't abusive, his only crime was to have a different opinion. Do you not think you are being a bit harsh?

No. 24 hours is lenient. I have sat back the last 10 days and let things go, but too much of what I have read is whinging and whining about the rules. A lot of shit has been thrown at the moderators, all of which is out of order. They have not issued one ban in this time. If you want to have a dig at anybody, it is me who it should be directed at. The moderators are only doing what is asked of them. It isn't members that have to answer the unpleasant emails from solicitors and their threats to bleed you dry if content oversteps the mark. The hosting company has standards that we must adhere to also.

This is not the old cunts corner, when the site was controlled by a small number of trolls. If this is hard for members to get their head around then it is up to them to take it or leave it.

Guest Ahriman

While I actually agree there is a valid argument for perceived what was said as (mildly) racist, the ensuing 'discussion' and ultimate course of action is truly farcical.

You've been having tea with Judge haven't you?

Guest DingTheRioja

Well Snatch, you say that "fact is not racism" - that depends on the fact and to which context it is presented in. Subtle or otherwise.

Sorry, but I call bullshit.  Fact is fact.  It is not subjective, nor is it racist.

Maybe he was making assumptions about her "origins", there being a lot of Nigerians in that area....

....but if he said "some fat black bitch", which while true, might well be taken for racism, even then, whether or not it was racist is then subjective in itself. 

How about fat, ginger bitch?  Or fat, white trash bitch?  Fat French bitch?

I hope I haven't offended another person by inserting a white hamster.

Racist cunt!!!

Picking on minorities, everyone knows that very few hamsters are white, and therefore an oppressed minority....

I am not familiar with cum-soaked biscuits, but as you speak from experience, I will take your word for it.

Guest DingTheRioja

I am not familiar with cum-soaked biscuits, but as you speak from experience, I will take your word for it.

I think it's a Navy thing.. might be all armed forces, but it's mainly Nacy as far as I know...

Guest luke swarm

I think it's a Navy thing.. might be all armed forces, but it's mainly Nacy as far as I know...

I can state quite categorically that the RAF prefer to dunk in tea.

The Navy has always had a fondness for cock....its the absence of woman at sea you see and the sexy uniform I suppose.

Anyway where is the apology from the modern day equivalent of the witchfinder general, admin Rick, for his accusation of racism to poor old deebom ?

I don't need an apology. He's wrong, that's it.