CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Douglas Carswell

Cuntybaws

This quisling Tory turned limp-dicked UKIP MP for Clacton had fallen off the radar, but now the "Vote Leave" campaign is giving the oleaginous cretin more air time to offend the sensibilities of aesthetes everywhere. What an appallingly squinty faced cunt - it's at times like this I half-envy Helen Keller.

As my old mum used to say, "He can't help being ugly but he could have stayed in the house."

carswell.jpg

Edited by Cuntybaws

This quisling Tory turned limp-dicked UKIP MP for Clacton had fallen off the radar, but now the "Vote Leave" campaign is giving this oleaginous cretin more air time to offend the sensibilities of aesthetes everywhere. What an appallingly squinty faced cunt - it's at times like this I half-envy Helen Keller.

As my old mum used to say, "He can't help being ugly but he could have stayed in the house."

carswell.jpg

You're bringing a UKIP MP into the discussion on this site in the present climate?

You're just asking for fucking trouble.

Why pick on one and leave 600 and summat equally obnoxious cunts and their Lordships too.

Manky, you're a fucking disgrace. Your blase and jaded attitude towards politics is a slap in the face to all those hideous Mancunian ancestors of yours that died fighting for increased suffrage at Peterloo. Show some fucking solidarity, you fickle cunt.

Man.  ky, you're a fucking disgrace. Your blase and jaded attitude towards politics is a slap in the face to all those hideous Mancunian ancestors of yours that died fighting for increased suffrage at Peterloo. Show some fucking solidarity, you fickle cunt.

i would have been at Peterloo except for 2 reasons.

1. I am not quite old enough.

2. I cant ride a horse

i would have been at Peterloo except for 2 reasons.

1. I am not quite old enough.

2. I cant ride a horse

That's simply not good enough. You have a beautiful mind and are undoubtedly the most gifted academic of your generation. Surely you could whip up a time machine in between beating the shit out of she-Manky and drinking yourself to death?

As for not being able to ride a horse, you could have rode into battle on your trusty bicycle, battle crazed on ketamine and the indignant fury produced after your morning read of the Daily Mail.

That's simply not good enough. You have a beautiful mind and are undoubtedly the most gifted academic of your generation. Surely you could whip up a time machine in between beating the shit out of she-Manky and drinking yourself to death?

As for not being able to ride a horse, you could have rode into battle on your trusty bicycle, battle crazed on ketamine and the indignant fury produced after your morning read of the Daily Mail.

HELP ADMIN. DECIMUS IS PICKING ON ME. I am a naive and vulnerable unsophisticated northerner and the wit, intelligence and speed of thought of the dweller of the plains of Norfuck is too much for me to bear. Shut the cunt up.

HELP ADMIN. DECIMUS IS PICKING ON ME. I am a naive and vulnerable unsophisticated northerner and the wit, intelligence and speed of thought of the dweller of the plains of Norfuck is too much for me to bear. Shut the cunt up.

That Decimus is a right cunt, and he's got previous with admin.

Come now, Manky. Don't get yourself in a tizz. I'm genuinely serious about the time travel possibility. The Grandfather paradox aside, you should at least go back in time and try persuade your mother it would be better to abort you.

I thought Paradox were soap flakes. Or was that OMO.or OXO. Fuck knows.I could go to an age before tinterweb when on postal cunts corner it took 5 years to solve an issue and by the time Admin got a handle on any cunt, we were all dead. Happy days

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This quisling Tory turned limp-dicked UKIP MP for Clacton had fallen off the radar, but now the "Vote Leave" campaign is giving the oleaginous cretin more air time to offend the sensibilities of aesthetes everywhere. What an appallingly squinty faced cunt - it's at times like this I half-envy Helen Keller.

carswell.jpg

Looks like he's got his face on inside out.

Andrew Strauss! This is YOU in 25 years time - even the 'don't invade my world, I'm allright Jack' politics.