CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hairy egg sandwich

Guest Gurt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ah, Quincy and Gurt. You two old boys are really going at it.

Reminds me of myself and a certain young Fatty.

I was getting the feeling it was quite sexually charged, from his mincing tone. Made me vomit up my cornflakes actually. Fucking disgusting cunt 

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was getting the feeling it was quite sexually charged, from his mincing tone. Made me vomit up my cornflakes actually. Fucking disgusting cunt 

You're out of your depth here Quince. You're a fat kid without a rubber ring, flailing in an ocean of cunt infested waters. I'll throw you one lifeline - press the logout button.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're out of your depth here Quince. You're a fat kid without a rubber ring, flailing in an ocean of cunt infested waters. I'll throw you one lifeline - press the logout button.

Log out button on a Glock to the back of the mouth would be a great idea.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm going to need a bigger Cunt....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
40 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Try you mother... I hear her capacious prolapse was used on the latest Goodyear blimp.

It was indeed. Which is how I know she subcontraced out the loft gas to yours, with all that seething yeast ferment going on downstairs .....

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was getting the feeling it was quite sexually charged, m his mincing tone. Made me vomit up my c.ornflakes actually. Fucking disgusting cunt 

Quince, we have had a lot of fucking idiots through the door recently, but I like the cut of your jib. The only way to settle whether yoi are the genuine article is to ask you this: Do you own a bike?

1 hour ago, Gurt said:

Try you mother... I hear her capacious prolapse was used on the latest Goodyear blimp.

18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It was indeed. Which is how I know she subcontraced out the loft gas to yours, with all that seething yeast ferment going on downtairs

Now look here you couple of raving poofs. You have had a good run this far, but if you want to recapture the glory days of Bill and Fatty's reign, you are going to have to up your fucking game. You may as well be tickling each others ball sacks judging by the tame shit shown above. This isnt the W.I. you mincinh fucks.

Edited by Decimus
Can't edit mincing since update. Admin you are a cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Quince, we have had a lot of fucking idiots through the door recently, but I like the cut of your jib. The only way to settle whether yoi are the genuine article is to ask you this: Do you own a bike?

I do. It's pink. It's got a basket. It's got stabilisers. I've chewed the handles off it. Should I get on it and fuck right off to fuck ?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
53 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Quincy and gurt, cunts corner's fred and rose, myra and ian maybe. But shit in every way! Best form a joint pact and kill yourselves.

Strachan & Nutkins

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I've got a bike you can ride it  if you like.

I detect a pitfall . Ok go on, so I ride your "bike" - what's the worst that can happen ?

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I detect a pitfall . Ok go on, so I ride your "bike" - what's the worst that can happen ?

You do realize Spotto was using bike as a euphemism for his sausage pole, don't you?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You do realize Spotto was using bike as a euphemism for his sausage pole, don't you?

I do declare. Ah right, thought it might be ringpiece , everyone having one and all, youse all being screaming queens and all...

Guest Wizardsleeve
33 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I do declare. Ah right, thought it might be ringpiece , everyone having one and all, youse all being screaming queens and all...

Odd, you fixate on the ringpiece and still call every other cunt a queen.