CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naming storms

Guest MikeD

11 hours ago, MikeD said:

A storm? It's just really fucking wet and windy but of course that doesn't make totally fucking hysterical, over the top headlines. It'll get worse from now on as well, just wait until the first flake of snow hits London, you'll think the fucking world is ending.

Naming the weather? Christ on a fucking moped!

A bloody great fuck off Hurricane? Okay, if you must. Why not call it 'The First Four Black Sabbath Albums'!

"Here's Carol with the weather". "Oooooh (simpering smile). Hurricane 'The First Four Black Sabbath Albums' blew in today and totally destroyed Southern England"

FUCK YEAH IT DID!

But now a pissy little storm gets it's own name. Call it 'Windy Morrissey'.....or 'Breezy Haircut 100'

"Windy Morrissey blew through yesterday, in case you didn't notice, and left no damage except to a bunch of crying teenagers. Morrissey has now been downgraded to 'The Cure' and is expected to wet a few beds in the Home Counties this evening"

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

A bloody great fuck off Hurricane? Okay, if you must. Why not call it 'The First Four Black Sabbath Albums'!

"Here's Carol with the weather". "Oooooh (simpering smile). Hurricane 'The First Four Black Sabbath Albums' blew in today and totally destroyed Southern England"

FUCK YEAH IT DID!

But now a pissy little storm gets it's own name. Call it 'Windy Morrissey'.....or 'Breezy Haircut 100'

"Windy Morrissey blew through yesterday, in case you didn't notice, and left no damage except to a bunch of crying teenagers. Morrissey has now been downgraded to 'The Cure' and is expected to wet a few beds in the Home Counties this evening"

Fuck knows, you've lost me now.

What happened to 'weather bomb'?,no doubt some  fuckwit at the beeb decided it wasn't PC,I would like the next one to be named Julie after my ex who gave a very powerful blowie and the next drought after my current missus who has been dry for fucking ages!

now that they are going to the trouble of naming fucking weather systems they had all better be careful when they choose names and ensure they get an gender equalised matrix ... after all the last thing we need is the BLT fraternity [or whatever it is the homosexualisticals call themselves nowadays] up in arms at any gender bias.  the bbc must be shitting themselves at the prospect.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

FUCK YEAH IT DID!

In order for me to tailor my response, can you please let me know how far along the spectrum you are?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Storm Barney is on it's way now apparently. I hope he's in a decent mood and hasn't just caught his cock in his zip. 

Barney will make some Rubble...

TAXI..!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Watch out, storm Desmond is about.

A bit of a breeze and persistent drizzle.

Meteorological cunts.

Desmond?

Will it be tutu windy to go out?

Coat?