CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naming storms

Guest MikeD

Storm Abigail is hitting the country tonight. Personally I'd have called it Storm cold, wet and fucking windy like every other fucking storm that we get but I guess some bastard in the Met office needs a job.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'm getting on that BBC weather watch that I pay my licence fee toward and then provide all the content??? (nice work you cunts - at least their leaving the kids alone) and giving it my own name, something like 'inerteecup"

Guest luke swarm

more Americanisation bollocks....its not like we get hurricanes or tornadoes here in comparison to them so I cannot see any other reason.

Can you imagine Storm Judge.... a bit wet and dies after a disappointingly brief squall or Storm Frank, blows and blows but no one really gives a fuck as they know it is all  just a bit of hot air.

Guest nobgobbler

Storms are cunts coz they ruin my hairdo even though I rent out a salon and I get my hair done for fuck all its still a massive cunt. I call them all Storm Cunt. And they whip up a right sea fog as well. Cunts.

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

more Americanisation bollocks....its not like we get hurricanes or tornadoes here in comparison to them so I cannot see any other reason.

Can you imagine Storm Judge.... a bit wet and dies after a disappointingly brief squall or Storm Frank, blows and blows but no one really gives a fuck as they know it is all  just a bit of hot air.

Storm Frank. Appears out of nowhere, is nothing like as threatening as it appears and the best thing to do is ignore it until it fucks off.

Guest nobgobbler
Just now, MikeD said:

Storm Frank. Appears out of nowhere, is nothing like as threatening as it appears and the best thing to do is ignore it until it fucks off.

Poor Frank. He seems to have mellowed a lot lately but still gets a regular cunting. Shouldn't we give him a break?

The names were chosen by members of the public, and the list of options for future storms after Abigail  are: 

Barney, Clodagh, Desmond, Eva, Frank, Gertrude, Henry, Imogen, Jake, Katie, Lawrence, Mary, Nigel, Orla, Phil, Rhonda, Steve, Tegan, Vernon & Wendy.

What, no Mohammed, or Sanjay? And where's Lashawna and Delbert? Were these "members of the public" perhaps just a tiny bit racist? Was it just that no cunt outside of Tunbridge Wells actually voted? Or were the Met Office afraid of a potential headline like "Leroy causes swathe of destruction"?

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Poor Frank. He seems to have mellowed a lot lately but still gets a regular cunting. Shouldn't we give him a break?

Frank has earned his own storm, don't you think?  Storm Fuckwit has a proper chavvy, Frank-like sound to it. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The names were chosen by members of the public, and the list of options for future storms after Abigail  are: 

Barney, Clodagh, Desmond, Eva, Frank, Gertrude, Henry, Imogen, Jake, Katie, Lawrence, Mary, Nigel, Orla, Phil, Rhonda, Steve, Tegan, Vernon & Wendy.

What, no Mohammed, or Sanjay? And where's Lashawna and Delbert? Were these "members of the public" perhaps just a tiny bit racist? Was it just that no cunt outside of Tunbridge Wells actually voted? Or were the Met Office afraid of a potential headline like "Leroy causes swathe of destruction"?

Well- there's Lawrence Fishburne, the pock faced tubby judo Cunt.

According to some fucking brain dead split arse on the beeb it's the '1st major storm of the season'???,since when did we have a fucking 'season' that brought storms?,what a load of fucking wank,we are paying some cunt at the beeb to turn out this utter bollox and he's obviously been watching too much American TV so we're now subjected to this fucking drivel.Let's hope Abigail decides to uproot television centre and every fucking one in it (and hope she realises that Terry Wogan has gone home sick so probably flatten Berkshire as well)

• Like 1

Just now, neil298 said:

According to some fucking brain dead split arse on the beeb it's the '1st major storm of the season'???,since when did we have a fucking 'season' that brought storms?,what a load of fucking wank,we are paying some cunt at the beeb to turn out this utter bollox and he's obviously been watching too much American TV so we're now subjected to this fucking drivel.Let's hope Abigail decides to uproot television centre and every fucking one in it (and hope she realises that Terry Wogan has gone home sick so probably flatten Berkshire as well)

A storm? It's just really fucking wet and windy but of course that doesn't make totally fucking hysterical, over the top headlines. It'll get worse from now on as well, just wait until the first flake of snow hits London, you'll think the fucking world is ending.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Storms are cunts coz they ruin my hairdo even though I rent out a salon and I get my hair done for fuck all its still a massive cunt. I call them all Storm Cunt. And they whip up a right sea fog as well. Cunts.

Are you merging in Prof...??  That's a bit too fucking close for my liking...

4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

No.

4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No!

See?

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Maybe it's to do with the percentage of the population they make up?

Although, if it was to do with the percentage of damage they do maybe it would be a significantly different list...?

15 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Kevan is cuntier still.

I'll beat that with Kelvin..

5 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'll trump that with Kelvin.

YOU CUNT!!!!!!!!

I was typing and that fucking "new reply" shit came up...

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, DingTheReaper! said:

Are you merging in Prof...??  That's a bit too fucking close for my liking...

No.

See?

Maybe it's to do with the percentage of the population they make up?

Although, if it was to do with the percentage of damage they do maybe it would be a significantly different list...?

I'll beat that with Kelvin..

YOU CUNT!!!!!!!!

I was typing and that fucking "new reply" shit came up...

Sorry about that. You can have 'Melvin' on me.