CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cuntspotter

Jesus H Christmas, I had a veg heavy lunch today and have, four hours or so later, almost exploded into life. A good fart is quite satisfying usually, but I have had to deflate radically every ten minutes or so for the last seventy five minutes. it's quite exhausting controlling the trumpet voluntary ...... I'm only just hanging on ...... I must not shit myself ..... Here comes another one .

Sweaty arsed cunt. Neither the Queen, the Pope or myself fart. Disgusting habit. Control your diet. I heard that puffs can't fart as having the back doors kicked in means the sphincter is fucked.

42 minutes ago, Manky said:

I heard that puffs can't fart as having the back doors kicked in means the sphincter is fucked.

This true, the methane build up is released via the mouth in the form of screaming for more rights.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Sweaty arsed cunt. Neither the Queen, the Pope or myself fart. Disgusting habit. Control your diet. I heard that puffs can't fart as having the back doors kicked in means the sphincter is fucked.

You mention a queen, a pervert and yourself in one line...

Me, myself and I...??

23 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

It sorted itself...... Overnight. Just subsided. Thank god. No big shite to follow, bit of a disappointment really.

You really must try harder next time.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

It sorted itself...... Overnight. Just subsided. Thank god. No big shite to follow, bit of a disappointment really.

We can all breathe easy and relax now. Phew!

Guest Bill Stickers
19 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes and it rather complements all the shit written on this site don't you think ?

149 posts of which were contributed by you - an unprecedented 100% record of churning out barely comprehensible bile.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 17/11/2015 at 3:29 PM, Bill Stickers said:

149 posts of which were contributed by you - an unprecedented 100% record of churning out barely comprehensible bile.

Glass houses....!!!