CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

so the shiny face cameroncunt ...

colonelkurtz

Guest Wizardsleeve

Oh ffs, will this particular aircraft have enough power to get his fucking cunt ego off the ground and maintain altitude?  Just where the fuck does he plan on going believing he's even a little welcome?  The cunt.  

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My cousin works as an aircraft engineer. He used to be in the RAF but now works in the private sector. Not sure what his title is but he repairs and refurbishes planes.

When you say "Repairs and Refurbishes" do you actually mean "selling stolen goods"?

18 hours ago, luke swarm said:

wishful thinking.

The Voyager conversion will cost millions and the cost of preparing an aircraft for the PM will take two weeks each flight. How do I know this...I used to prep the aircraft VC10s for the Royals and Maggie Thatch in the eighties when I was in the services.

A horrible job ripping out serviceable components and replacing them with newer serviceable components....hours of polishing the frame and pointless bullshit inside like VIP seats etc. A colossal waste of money and now its fucking back courtesy of this shiny faced toff. Its all about Ego and nothing else....any argument about saving cost is a lie.

What used to really boil my piss was that we used to change components such as engines/wheels depending who was flying. For example :

The Queen(Brenda) .....all major consumable components with less than 50% life remaining

Charlie (jug eared cunt).........25%

PM (the witch is dead).............10%

Soldiers and their family's.....we were allowed to extend the life on expired components 

Remember that team of 14 RAF engineers will be taken off normal duties for 2 weeks every time this cunt wants to fly  Voyager.....but remember we are all in it together.

Rip out the ASTOR comms kit in the gondola under a Bombardier and sling him in that.

Easily achieved, maximum discomfort and would make him a sitting target if it's flown over anywhere hot.

Win win win I'd say

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

The UN has passed a bill saying "all necessary measures" to be used in confronting IS.

Dave won't hold back, they'll all get a fucking ASBO.

Yes I think we can expect a very strongly worded letter from Dave to the Muslim community about the middle of next week.....that'll make em sit up and put their house in order.

You don't want to get on the wrong side of Dave.     

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Yes I think we can expect a very strongly worded letter from Dave to the Muslim community about the middle of next week.....that'll make em sit up and put their house in order.

You don't want to get on the wrong side of Dave.     

If they fuck with Dave they might have to wait an extra day or two before he gives them exactly what they fucking want.

He takes no shit.

12 hours ago, MikeD said:

If they fuck with Dave they might have to wait an extra day or two before he gives them exactly what they fucking want.

He takes no shit.

He'll use words like "Believe you me" and "We will not let this happen".

They must be running scared.

41 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Regardless of what laws or legislation etc. he says he'll implement, as soon as there's even a slight chance that it might be perceived as racist or violates human rights it'll be in the fucking shredder.

Pathetic bastard.

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Regardless of what laws or legislation etc. he says he'll implement, as soon as there's even a slight chance that it might be perceived as racist or violates human rights it'll be in the fucking shredder.

Pathetic bastard.

I disagree, I think the one and only motivator with these Tory Cunts is money.....if it costs them it will not get implemented despite any utterances from them that it will. If there is any profit motive for them or their mates in the "security" and arms industry then it will get instant attention regardless whether it is morally right or not.

Cease to believe that these wretched bastards have our interests at the forefront of their policy's.....its all about money and staying in power to keep the gravy train running. Just wish to God that we had an alternative to vote for. 

Very true, the money always comes first but they won't want our muslim brothers kicking off as they know there's absolutely no fucking way we'll be able to deal with it.

They are despicable cunts, they don't even try to hide the fact that they are basically saying "fuck you, we'll do what we want and there's nothing you can do about it."

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

"now let me be clear" will finish the fuckers off.

Now he wants to meet with Putin to ask if Russia wants to join the coalition. I think he should be asking Putin how it's done seeing as Russia has bombed more ISIS cunts in the last 2 months than America and France combined in the last 12 months.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Now he wants to meet with Putin to ask if Russia wants to join the coalition. I think he should be asking Putin how it's done seeing as Russia has bombed more ISIS cunts in the last 2 months than America and France combined in the last 12 months.

I believe ISIS have killed a Chinese hostage now.

They'll be fine though, I'm sure China will take it in a mature and rational manner.

They'll maybe wait a couple of days before joining in and turning the Middle East into a fucking car park.

• 1 month later...

It appears Call me Dave has come up with another belter.

The Arch of Palmyra which was destroyed by ISIS is to be recreated by 3D printer in Trafalgar Square.

And no doubt anyone who disagrees is a racist.

WELL THEN, I'M A FUCKING RACIST!! WHAT A LOAD OF SYCOPHANTIC, POLITICALLY CORRECT, FUCKING WANK!

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, MikeD said:

It appears Call me Dave has come up with another belter.

The Arch of Palmyra which was destroyed by ISIS is to be recreated by 3D printer in Trafalgar Square.

And no doubt anyone who disagrees is a racist.

WELL THEN, I'M A FUCKING RACIST!! WHAT A LOAD OF SYCOPHANTIC, POLITICALLY CORRECT, FUCKING WANK!

I think its a sensible proposition actually.....after all if this money is not spent on something useful then it will just be squandered on something whimsical like....oh I don't know flood defences or something equally pointless .