CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The lack of right to keep and bear arms is fucking shit

White Cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I am in favour of passive defence and make no secret of favouring the Swiss system and trident. You can't stick an army into every corner of everyday life. It's impossible. But you can train people to defend themselves.

And I don't think we are a nation of cretins.

My ears are burning .....

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The fucking calamity in France could have been reduced, if the people had the same gun laws as their neighbours in Switzerland. If at least one person in the audience or guards were armed, the carnage could have been swiftly stopped or at least reduced. All the people got slaughtered, no one had a fucking chance of defending themselves. Can't use a wallet against a machine gun, wielded by some crazy fucking, brain-washed tosser.

Good, bad, or Frank ugly, a cunt with a gun will only ever be a fucking cunt with a gun.

8 hours ago, scotty said:

I'm saddened by the shootings.

I'm appalled at the senseless loss of life. 

But most of all, I'm ashamed that my first reaction was to remember the sid vicious scene in the great rock and roll swindle. 

Wanna hear "My Way", arseholes? 

I don't particularly like guns, I am more a Cruise or Hellfire Missile man myself. I admit though, I am happy some of my taxes are spent so that while I sleep warm at night, rough men do violence on my behalf.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

Always best to be prepared for whenever the taxman comes calling.

Being that the taxman has virtually no accountability to anybody, they are beyond such toys when sending their message of doom to some poor cunt.  They've moved into

DSC00765.jpg

THIS!

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Being that the taxman has virtually no accountability to anybody, they are beyond such toys when sending their message of doom to some poor cunt.  They've moved into

DSC00765.jpg

THIS!

Pfft.. that's for the Trainee Taxman, the soft shite who haven't quite made the grade yet... this is what the hardcore use to terrorise the innocents...

Warning.. those of a nervous disposition, do not open...scroll down....

cutcaster-photo-100229954-Tax-calculator

Calculator and pen!!!!!!

Edited by DingTheRioja
GET THEM FUCKING SPOILERS WORKING YOU CUNTS!!!!!

Guest Lady Penelope
On Sun 22 Nov 2015 08:37:48, Cuntybaws said:
16 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

No... I used to have one of these.

image.jpeg

I've heard he's very quick on the draw, but he only fires blanks. 

WOW, that's HUGE!

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Pfft.. that's for the Trainee Taxman, the soft shite who haven't quite made the grade yet... this is what the hardcore use to terrorise the innocents...

Warning.. those of a nervous disposition, do not open...scroll down....

cutcaster-photo-100229954-Tax-calculator

Calculator and pen!!!!!!

Those are the devices of the unseen and most insidious behind the scenes puppet masters. Yes, they are indeed the ultimate weapons for crafting the doom of a poor society. 

Since we only see the death squads of those shadowy overseers, we must recognize the garrison representatives as they approach

Guest luke swarm
41 minutes ago, scotty said:

Women always say that the first time they see my cock. 

I suspect they're being tactful or sarcastic, given that the record for any of them finding it currently stands at 37 minutes.  

oh sorry Scotty, I meant to ask earlier...was the reattachment surgery successful......told you that you should have kept it in ice instead of a shoebox at the back of your sock draw.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Cunt didn't insert the pic I selected...imagine James Cagney grinning with a black overcoat collar turned up and matching low brim fedora. 

james-cagney-20110209-141049.jpg

However, I prefer this one...

80db9b180f7ec5e156fb07355632ead9.jpg

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

oh sorry Scotty, I meant to ask earlier...was the reattachment surgery successful......told you that you should have kept it in ice instead of a shoebox at the back of your sock draw.

What difference does it make?  The fucking thing never gets used anyway. 

Guest luke swarm
58 minutes ago, scotty said:

What difference does it make?  The fucking thing never gets used anyway. 

and rightly so......I have not forgotten that you expressed a desire to pork that old bag Mary Berry on another thread.......that is a sign of extreme desperation linked to long term sex starvation. Unforgivable.

45 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

and rightly so......I have not forgotten that you expressed a desire to pork that old bag Mary Berry on another thread.......that is a sign of extreme desperation linked to long term sex starvation. Unforgivable.

I bet she's filthy in bed, luke. Imagine what she'd do to you with a few chocolates and a bowl of whipped cream, she looks like a ferret on heat. 

11 minutes ago, scotty said:

I bet she's filthy in bed, luke. Imagine what she'd do to you with a few chocolates and a bowl of whipped cream, she looks like a ferret on heat. 

And has a fanny like a gutted rabbit.

I wish I hadn't conjured up that image.