CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Prophet Mohammed

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

1 minute ago, Frank. said:

Ape, If anyone's trolling, it's the flat mundane sensitive thicko's like you, mike, snatch, gyppo, wiz and ding who've ripped the fucking soul out of this site. 

Well, we'll keep an eye out for your books on comedy and your inevitable tv shows which will showcase your undoubted fucking genius.

11 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Ape, If anyone's trolling, it's the flat mundane sensitive thicko's like you, mike, snatch, gyppo, wiz and ding who've ripped the fucking soul out of this site. 

You deluded fucking cretin! If you honestly believe that what you "contribute" to this site constitutes anything more than trolling, you are a thicker cunt than I've previously given you credit for. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Frank. said:

1. I'm not flat, I have lovely curves... 2nd sexiest (mens) arse in the Dales, apparently...
  2. I'm not sensitive, at least not to cunts like you, just certain blue cheeses, but not Gorgonzola thank fuck...
  3. I'm not a thicko, post grad level qualifications and the current ability to sit on my arse thanks to previous endeavours...
  4. "ripped the soul"..??  That sounds a bit fucking pretentious, not like you Frank...
  5. "ripped the soul".. is also a bit rich from the cunt whose most frequent, and most intelligible contribution, is "kill yourself"
  6. Don't insult Gyppo, she's one of the few minorities on here... you'll give Judy a Racist Stroke... even if she is a pikey... she's our pikey...
  7. Trolling? Me? I haven't fucking started yet....
1 hour ago, Ape said:

You deluded fucking cretin! If you honestly believe that what you "contribute" to this site constitutes anything more than trolling, you are a thicker cunt than I've previously given you credit for. 

that took you a while you daft cunt!!!!

:D

49 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:
  1. I'm not flat, I have lovely curves... 2nd sexiest (mens) arse in the Dales, apparently...
  2. I'm not sensitive, at least not to cunts like you, just certain blue cheeses, but not Gorgonzola thank fuck...
  3. I'm not a thicko, post grad level qualifications and the current ability to sit on my arse thanks to previous endeavours...
  4. "ripped the soul"..??  That sounds a bit fucking pretentious, not like you Frank...
  5. "ripped the soul".. is also a bit rich from the cunt whose most frequent, and most intelligible contribution, is "kill yourself"
  6. Don't insult Gyppo, she's one of the few minorities on here... you'll give Judy a Racist Stroke... even if she is a pikey... she's our pikey...
  7. Trolling? Me? I haven't fucking started yet....

that took you a while you daft cunt!!!!

:D

And there we have the nail being hit firmly on the head.

4 hours ago, Frank. said:

Wrinkly old saggy-titted thin-skinned dirty dope.

I did lie about the boat. Bisous

"Wrinky old saggy-fitted thin-skinned dirty dope"-- shit sorry Fwank I forgot to include that in my synopses of you but thanks for reminding me. You wrinkly old saggy-titted, thinned- skinned dirty dope.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Wrinky old saggy-fitted thin-skinned dirty dope"-- shit sorry Fwank I forgot to include that in my synopses of you but thanks for reminding me. You wrinkly old saggy-titted, thinned- skinned dirty dope.

Stinker, you appear to have allowed cunt Frank to get up your nose... and not for the first time I might add.

Surely you can't be that thick! Can you?

Guest Ahriman
2 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I'm in a right state, Spot. The thicko's have got together and shot me to pieces. Who do I turn to?

Dignitas, It's the only logical conclusion.

For the greater good of Cunts Corner, humanity in general, and for my own personal shits and giggles I feel that it is high time for you to follow your own advice and kill yourself.

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Frank. said:

You're fucking right Frank. These are the sort of cunts who would sign you up to companies and request that they send their material to you through the post like a little schoolboy. Or they might anonymously report you to an insurance company for running into the back of a parked car and fucking off. Yes, they are the sort of cunts who haven't yet learned to worship at the Church of Frank. We'll have to get together and discuss these fucking bastards very soon. Unfortunately you never did give me the address of your West End restaurant but i'm still at the same address so you can drop round any time. As always, i have a special surprise waiting for you. Catch you later Frank, my old mucker. :D

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Frank. said:

I'm in a right state, Spot. The thicko's have got together and shot me to pieces. Who do I turn to?

I suggest a machine gun nest, or perhaps an axe throwing competition.  

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why the fuck are you using Vangellis as your avatar?

I'm not sure he knows , Cambers old thing. When said avatars first appeared I brightened up , thinking that here was someone who, like me, was a devotee of that erstwhile Paris based and Greek exiled band, Aphrodite's Child. Alas no, Frank knew fuck all about them.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 26 November 2015 at 16:55:00, Alfie Noakes said:

What a bad choice for a nom. Fucking hell Quincy you are a fucking bellend. You need to dig at this sideways. A full on direct frontal assault will only bring the fucking censorship scisso........

Yes well just testing the Cunts 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You're fucking right Frank. These are the sort of cunts who would sign you up to companies and request that they send their material to you through the post like a little schoolboy. Or they might anonymously report you to an insurance company for running into the back of a parked car and fucking off. Yes, they are the sort of cunts who haven't yet learned to worship at the Church of Frank. We'll have to get together and discuss these fucking bastards very soon. Unfortunately you never did give me the address of your West End restaurant but i'm still at the same address so you can drop round any time. As always, i have a special surprise waiting for you. Catch you later Frank, my old mucker. :D

What the fuck are you talking about you demented fucking drip?

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I'm not sure he knows , Cambers old thing. When said avatars first appeared I brightened up , thinking that here was someone who, like me, was a devotee of that erstwhile Paris based and Greek exiled band, Aphrodite's Child. Alas no, Frank knew fuck all about them.

Ah yes. Demis Roussos before he exploded.

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

It all came about when Tot and I were courting back in the day. This was our song..

We're not all sad fuckin guitar playing muso daydreaming pensioners. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

The restaurant saga I regret. Almost 5 years on and it's still too hilarious to contemplate. 

Shortly after his extraordinary meltdown, he posted his home address on here and invited everyone to physically take him on. Naturally I took it upon myself to send him, by special delivery, a dollop of my own faeces for 31 days consecutively. 

The other shit wasn't me. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

On the old site Frank made it up about owning a restaurant,just like he owns a boat and goes travelling around Europe.

The same as Judge made it all up about owning a Harley,being a hard man and thinking he is intelligent.