CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shat Friday

Neil

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Big con by the marketeers cashing in on an old term used to describe the discount sell off of slaves in the US on the day after thanksgiving. Judge where are you?

He's staging a one man protest outside Morrison's to have their black five days advert removed from itv as it offends him.

1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

He's staging a one man protest outside Morrison's to have their black five days advert removed from itv as it offends him.

I'd have thought Black Friday would have him wanking himself inside out. White Friday and he'd have spontaneously combusted.

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I stand corrected. After a bit more research I have found the ministry of misinformation had influenced my opinion.

That just reminded me of John Clees and the ministry of silly walks.

Just now, Frank. said:

Shut up you stupid fucking little gimp of a man. 

Frank, you need to change your outlook on cocks. Instead of sucking other peoples, get your own one sucked as I think it would do you the world of good, you sad, repressed, uptight bastard,

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Frank, you need to change your outlook on cocks. Instead of sucking other peoples, get your own one sucked as I think it would do you the world of good, you sad, repressed, uptight bastard,

Don't look at me. The last time I put something that small in my mouth it got stuck between my teeth.

28 minutes ago, scotty said:

Frankie boy, you've lost the plot. Take my advice, get on the ouzo or ricard, then get yourself to bed. It's tragic seeing you make such a monumental pillock of yourself. 

Scotty.. minkey, it seems you've been lulled into a false sense of security. 

After thwacking snatch around the head umpteen times, he's finally found self-parody. I'm not sure where to start with you. 

12 minutes ago, Frank. said:

After thwacking snatch around the head umpteen times, he's finally found self-parody. I'm not sure where to start with you. 

My advice to you Frank is to increase your alcohol intake. It's for your own good, I'm genuinely concerned for you. Borrow some money and get down to the off-licence. 

14 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Please don't talk again....ever.

You won't appreciate it but fuck me, the world will be a so much better place. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, scotty said:

Lambs to the slaughter wizz, it's a genuinely pathetic spectacle. All I've bought today is two pints of Stowford Press, a double Bells, and a cheese and pickle sandwich. No other cunt is getting my money.

I kept my fucking money.  It'll be a cold fucking withes cunt before I dole out my inadequate wage to any of those fuckers. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, scotty said:

My advice to you Frank is to increase your alcohol intake. It's for your own good, I'm genuinely concerned for you. Borrow some money and get down to the off-licence. 

You forgot to tell him to mix the alcohol with bleach.  

According to the ads on the telly today, it's all been extended to Black Friday weekend and for some of the cunts Black Friday week. Makes you wonder just how much the grabbing bastards are making out of people the rest of the year if they can sell their fucking shite so cheap this week.