CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Making an appointment to see the doctor

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, deebom said:

You don't 'pay' your taxes, they take them, you don't get a choice. You don't see your tax money, it was never yours in the first place. The tax money isn't being spent on the NHS, it's paying the 'debt'

So you have no right to bitch about anyone getting appointments before you. But yes, I agree it's a cunt.

They "take" them if you work, like a cunt, for some other cunt, or rather he "pays"them at source. Which makes you more of a cunt. Cunt.

10 hours ago, Frank. said:

God help the poor doctor who has to look up your dirty old homeless fanny when it starts falling apart. Mind you, it's been battered by your brothers for so long, there can't be much left of it. 

"Battered" and "fanny" in the same sentence. Somewhere, Baws is struggling with an unstoppable erection that could pierce Prof's skull.

8 minutes ago, nocti said:

"Battered" and "fanny" in the same sentence. Somewhere, Baws is struggling with an unstoppable erection that could pierce Prof's skull.

Yes, I am now effectively tripedal. Like a Weeble, I couldn't fall over even if I wanted to,

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, I am now effectively tripedal. Like a Weeble, I couldn't fall over even if I wanted to,

As soon as someone mentions a syringe filled with poor quality skag, you'll be splooging white stuff all over the floor like a fucking snow cannon.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Last week I required a doctor to examine what I suspect is a trapped nerve in my neck. Upon ringing for an appointment after listening to Greensleeves for an age, only to be told that they didn't have any bookable appointment slots and to ring back first thing Monday morning. Fucking NHS has either gone down the pan or their are too many old cunts, dole merchants and migrants taking up valuable appointment space that should be reserved for people like me that pay their taxes and NI and actually finance this farce of a service.

In your case I think seeing a vet would be far more appropriate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_euthanasia

Guest nobgobbler
On 30/11/2015, 20:26:07, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Actually i was trying to be my own Nobgobbler with a bit of self felatio. I wouldn't sink so low as to ask my coisin like Dix.

Hey, don't drag my name into this Percy filth!