CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hover-boards

Guest MikeD

Just now, Frank. said:

Lying low in my subterranean bedsit this weekend, snatch. Do have any exciting plans?

Not really Frank. Like you,just having a quiet weekend in my palatial hole.

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

It's seven o'clock ffs . Keep the fucking noise down... You'll wake the fucking dogs.

Are you off to the newsagent to get the papers?

If so,pick up some jazz mags for the weekend.

6 hours ago, Frank. said:

Perhaps you'll have some time to catch up with the news. Do keep me updated on that Russian passenger plane. 

Thats old news now Frank. I'm investigating Turkey allegedly buying oil from those ISIS cunts.

Guest JackoTC
7 hours ago, Frank. said:

That awful void between Chistmas day and New Year's could see the end of you, Jackie. I'm no longer prepared to carry ID's that blatantly bleed into each other.

It almost certainly will. I had a £217 trolley load from Waitrose this morning, and it was all liquid bar a bag of fucking Dorito's. I see no point in fighting my natural instinct.

Guest JackoTC

You should kill me off. Deco is right. My once popular character has become a parody of the "council cake no hoper" I once was. Eddie has now taken up that mantle. Prick that he is.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, JackoTC said:

It almost certainly will. I had a £217 trolley load from Waitrose this morning, and it was all liquid bar a bag of fucking Dorito's. I see no point in fighting my natural instinct.

Hopefully that liquid was all bleach etc etc