CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephanie Guthrie and her friends

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Bill Stickers
On 12/7/2015, 8:03:58, Admin said:

With postings from 3 different providers in 3 different locations today that a Tornado fighter pilot couldn't cover in time to make the comments from, you also will be joining the others. Give my regards to Properkhunt.

I'm afraid I can't promise I won't be doing this again.

Namely because I have never used a proxy to access this site, and did not leave my county (let alone country) of residence yesterday. I access this site on my work laptop, my home laptop and my mobile.

I'd be grateful if you could PM me the locations I apparently posted from yesterday. Unless my workplace is routing my connection through a remote server, I find this perplexing.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, deebom said:

If it was 30 years ago, I bet you cunts would be writing strongly worded letters of complaint to the local papers under various pseudonyms you fucking losers.

Do try and keep up deebom. I almost like you, so I'll explain it again for your special needs benefit. Nobody is suggesting those banned yesterday were using multiple IDs, but that they signed in from a suspicious number of locations.

Anyway. FAO Admin. I feel I was unfairly placed in the clink. A bit like Andy Dufresne actually. I certainly know that I tried to fight the good fight, but ended up getting buggered by three burly blokes in solitary.

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm afraid I can't promise I won't be doing this again.

Namely because I have never used a proxy to access this site, and did not leave my county (let alone country) of residence yesterday. I access this site on my work laptop, my home laptop and my mobile.

I'd be grateful if you could PM me the locations I apparently posted from yesterday. Unless my workplace is routing my connection through a remote server, I find this perplexing.

Actually, you could be on to something. A friend of mine tried to register for the site a few weeks back and used his works internet connection. He was later advised by a mod that he could not join because he was using a proxy server. Seems to me that this might be a common issue with some companies and their works internet service.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Actually, you could be on to something. A friend of mine tried to register for the site a few weeks back and used his works internet connection. He was later advised by a mod that he could not join because he was using a proxy server. Seems to me that this might be a common issue with some companies and their works internet service.

The obvious solution would be to stop wasting company time fucking around on here every day, and wait until I get home. 

Problem is I've got a lot of company time to waste each day, and around here I'm kind of a big fucking deal.

I also hope your friend turns out to have a little more longevity than Richie Brains.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The obvious solution would be to stop wasting company time fucking around on here every day, and wait until I get home. 

Problem is I've got a lot of company time to waste each day, and around here I'm kind of a big fucking deal.

I also hope your friend turns out to have a little more longevity than Richie Brains.

The obvious solution to me is that you both swallow the end of a bed sheet soaked in water to aid the reflex, and upon you both getting around 3 feet or so down your spunk guzzling cake holes, the sheets are ripped out by a land rover so that all your innards and disgusting goo get dragged out all over the pavement to fuck.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
32 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Do try and keep up deebom. I almost like you, so I'll explain it again for your special needs benefit. Nobody is suggesting those banned yesterday were using multiple IDs, but that they signed in from a suspicious number of locations.

Anyway. FAO Admin. I feel I was unfairly placed in the clink. A bit like Andy Dufresne actually. I certainly know that I tried to fight the good fight, but ended up getting buggered by three burly blokes in solitary.

You should instantly lodge a complaint with management - that does not sound like a private room to me at all, and these Sisters chaps do not sound like ideal companions.

Notwithstanding that, it wasvthebfilm room the Sisters predated on cunts like you, not solitary- attention to detail you sloppy fucking cunt.

Guest Ahriman
39 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Well to be fair Bill, Frank and Couldn't give a shit only did it to relieve themselves of their homosexual urges. I on the other hand did it because I don't like you.

Guest Ahriman
53 minutes ago, deebom said:

If it was 30 years ago, I bet you cunts would be writing strongly worded letters of complaint to the local papers under various pseudonyms you fucking losers.

Fuck off Frank!

10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You should instantly lodge a complaint with management - that does not sound like a private room to me at all, and these Sisters chaps do not sound like ideal companions.

Notwithstanding that, it wasvthebfilm room the Sisters predated on cunts like you, not solitary- attention to detail you sloppy fucking cunt.

Quincy, you blithering fucking idiot, what's this shit all about? You're even more incoherent than usual, dishing out words without engaging what's left of your AIDS ravaged brain. Unless you've had a massive stroke, there is absolutely no excuse for this sort of piss poor effort. Sort your fucking self out you twat, even Gurt would be ashamed of that rambling diatribe of complete and utter fucking shite.

2 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Fuck off Frank!

15 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Well to be fair Bill, Frank and Couldn't give a shit only did it to relieve themselves of their homosexual urges. I on the other hand did it because I don't like you.

Steady on old chap! I enjoy mocking the afflicted.

21 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Sound the unintelligible drivel klaxon!

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Quincy, you blithering fucking idiot, what's this shit all about? You're even more incoherent than usual, dishing out words without engaging what's left of your AIDS ravaged brain. Unless you've had a massive stroke, there is absolutely no excuse for this sort of piss poor effort. Sort your fucking self out you twat, even Gurt would be ashamed of that rambling diatribe of complete and utter fucking shite.

Gurt would be proud as fuck to call any shit at all I curled out his own, the horrid little toady.

57 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No you are a prick who fancied himself as a forum daddy and got silenced by a mod on an ego wank. Deal with it!

Guest Ahriman
5 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Morning Adimiiinnn. Where am I today? Looking forward to your latest episode in narcissism.  

I think Admin is letting his tinfoil hat wearing levels of paranoia get the better of him. He seems to think that every cunt who uses a proxy on this site is masquerading under multiple ids. I would ask Eddie for his opinion on the situation, but I haven't logged into his account yet...  

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:
4 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

I think Admin is letting his tinfoil hat wearing levels of paranoia get the better of him. He seems to think that every cunt who uses a proxy on this site is masquerading under multiple ids. I would ask Eddie for his opinion on the situation, but I haven't logged into his account yet...  

Getting my tights on for my camberwell gypsy account was just too much for me. I popped my cork!!!

Guest Ahriman
5 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Getting my tights on for my camberwell gypsy account was just too much for me. I popped my cork!!!

Thank fuck I ditched that Jazz moniker when I did. I mean seriously, Jib-Jab? What the fuck was I thinking.

3 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Thank fuck I ditched that Jazz moniker when I did. I mean seriously, Jib-Jab? What the fuck was I thinking.

Indeed, how on Earth did you think you would get that past the all seeing admin who gives Frank so much leeway???

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurt would be proud as fuck to call any shit at all I curled out his own, the horrid little toady.

I see my favourite retarded tag team are back together. Decimus,you seem to lament the shoulder-biting, head rocker typing that is young Quin's modus operandi without regard to him having to operate his keyboard with a straw.

I suggest that you try sticking a biro up your nose to see how tricky it can be , and then slam your face down on your keyboard ,hopefully piercing your inbred, hydroencephalitic brain

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Gurt said:

I see my favourite retarded tag team are back together. Decimus,you seem to lament the shoulder-biting, head rocker typing that is young Quin's modus operandi without regard to him having to operate his keyboard with a straw.

I suggest that you try sticking a biro up your nose to see how tricky it can be , and then slam your face down on your keyboard ,hopefully piercing your inbred, hydroencephalitic brain

We're his "favourite". Gurt! Desist! retching up my fucking dinner! I do hope this isn't the start of some horrid gay thing of yours. Tag team, indeed. Welcome to The Gurt Norton Experience. Euuugh! Bent cunt!

22 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

We're his "favourite". Gurt! Desist! retching up my fucking dinner! I do hope this isn't the start of some horrid gay thing of yours. Tag team, indeed. Welcome to The Gurt Norton Experience. Euuugh! Bent cunt!

Arse gravy of the highest order Quincy.