CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ian Holloway commentating on 10 games in 10 days

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Ian Holloway, a professional football manager and TV pundit, is going to be commentating on 10 games in 10 days over the festive period. 

Not that remarkable, you might say. He is, after all, just doing his job without a break for just under a fortnight. And that job is just sitting on your arse, watching football and talking about it.

But no. Not in the eyes of Sky Sports, or his footballing contemporaries. He is doing something quite unbelievable. He's presented to viewers as being some complete fucking nutter for even attempting such a brave and ambitious thing.

Is he a modern Scott or Shackleton, braving uncharted territory like a true pioneer of the human race. Or is he just a complete cunt?

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ian Holloway, a professional football manager and TV pundit, is going to be commentating on 10 games in 10 days over the festive period. 

Not that remarkable, you might say. He is, after all, just doing his job without a break for just under a fortnight. And that job is just sitting on your arse, watching football and talking about it.

But no. Not in the eyes of Sky Sports, or his footballing contemporaries. He is doing something quite unbelievable. He's presented to viewers as being some complete fucking nutter for even attempting such a brave and ambitious thing.

Is he a modern Scott or Shackleton, braving uncharted territory like a true pioneer of the human race. Or is he just a complete cunt?

Such endurance. Ranulph Fiennes must be shitting himself, this cunt's after his job.

For fucks SAKE!!!!

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

If we has going to watch a Carlisle game, then he would be a little more intrepid at the minute. 

Carlisle are currently enjoying their biggest crowd of the season. There must be at least a thousand fucking reporters, production managers and camera crews in there today.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

No, not fussed.

Oh Mike, you're such a lovable, roguish contrarian aren't you!

Perhaps you could take a contrarian view to the rest of us when it comes to breathing in and out.

The results would be fantastic... I can see it now. You blue on the floor, rigor mortis already setting in. Me stood there beaming, getting my dancing shoes ready for a salsa on your pauper's grave.

16 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Perhaps you could take a contrarian view to the rest of us when it comes to breathing in and out.

The results would be fantastic... I can see it now. You blue on the floor, rigor mortis already setting in. Me stood there beaming, getting my dancing shoes ready for a salsa on your pauper's grave.

Oh, do be quiet.

23 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

More long-winded wank.

I forgot that bit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Well fucking done son. Every time I edge toward the view that you best be shot through the teeth, you go and pull me back in.

Give yourself a clap on the back; but it might still be an idea to do do it with enough force to shunt your eyeballs out on their stalks.

13 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are the last two sentences a discussion point? Because I've never heard of Ian Holloway but if he has anything to do with football then I say is most probably a class A cunt.

Scott got on my nerves with all his bullshit "The engines will n'ae take it cap'n" and "she won't go to warp factor one cap'n" so he was a moany cunt and as for Shackleton, if he had anything to do with climbing mountains, then he is/was one too.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
13 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

you've already fucked his stiff arse before the dancing then Bill? 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Well fucking done son. Every time I edge toward the view that you best be shot through the teeth, you go and pull me back in.

Give yourself a clap on the back; but it might still be an idea to do do it with enough force to shunt your eyeballs out on their stalks.

Please Quincy, stay off my side.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is it their ground that's called 'Deepdale'?

I'll get my anorak.

Funnily enough, they are playing their home games at Deepdale until they resolve the situation.